News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Skyhold - A DA:I RP

Started by Primarch, January 25, 2015, 09:51:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: Primarch on February 10, 2015, 05:18:13 PM
Snorkle, the app does look better but I will point out this game takes place long after the rogue Mages & Red Templars have been dealt with, which also means the Inqusition has had 80 years to develop as an organisation (including its magical element). If you could tweak to adjust please?

I've revised the profile again, but am in a bit of a slump. I think I really need to finish the game before I can join in something that takes place after the ending of the game. (I kinda had this feeling in my head before, but wanted to write a character anyhow to see if I could still fit in without having completed DA:I.) Due to this, I'm going to have to pull out for now and rethink my character whilst finishing off my play through. Sorry to disappoint anyone, and good luck with the game. I'll be watching along and hopefully I can jump back in once I've done what I need to in the game.

Many thanks,
- Rainbow ♥

la dame en noir

noooo we need people don't leave! D:

*cries*
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Vergil Tanner

I agree! I'm sure you can play without knowing how Inquisition ends...I mean, all you need to know is that The Inquisitor won! (sorry for the spoiler :P ) :D
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

xPeachyPuff

Omg, the spoiler! I can't take it! XD Haha.

I might be back with Lilya, I just need to rethink her a bit more and stuffs. We'll see what happens (:

- Rainbow ♥

Vergil Tanner

Faaaaair enooouuuuugh. :P If you need help brainstorming, don't hesitate to contact one of us :-) We want you and Lilya in, after all! :D

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

johnnyboyboy

Tbh i have not even finished DA:I yet, i did have done so many sidequests and map exploring that i got burnt out, have not had desire to go back to it till now :P
Just some quotes.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

“Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear.”

"As time goes on, and our paths continue to unfold  though I do not know what will happen, whether we  continue together through life, all that I ask of you is that you remember me."
On/offs https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=205898.0

Vergil Tanner

Lol, I was the same...I hit about thirty/forty hours before I got to Skyhold. XD Of course, since I'm a completionist, I didn't get burnt out...I'm currently on my fourth playthrough. >.>

Faustus

This does seem like something I could be potentially interested in, given my 80+ clocked hours before I even decided to advance my game past the Winter Palace. . .

Hm.

My usual character archetype would best suit the First Enchanter role, but if Rainbow might ever want that role back, maybe not. . . *taps cheek in thought*

“You may my glories and my state depose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.”

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

xPeachyPuff

Go for it Faustus. I could always have MC be a regular mage of the Inquisition. Maybe we could even work something out between us for our characters to be connected in some way?

- Rainbow ♥

Vergil Tanner

LMAO, wow. That beats my 50 by a country mile and then some. XD

I was gonna suggest a brainstormed idea, but it looks like Snorkle has given the go-ahead. :-) So it all works out! :D

Faustus

Quote from: xSnorkleRainbow on February 11, 2015, 07:16:23 PM
Go for it Faustus. I could always have MC be a regular mage of the Inquisition. Maybe we could even work something out between us for our characters to be connected in some way?

- Rainbow ♥
Rainbow, I've written with you before and I'd love to do that if you chose! ♥ Thank you. I'll see if the muse keeps biting for this and go from there!

Now. . . To create.  ;)

“You may my glories and my state depose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.”

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

Zaer Darkwail

I haven't played DA:I (but plan do in future once I get damn cash in). Played several times the Origins and Awakening. Not sure what positions (if any) are open (just heard folks just disappear or dropped out). Here comes my application;

Player: Zaer Darkwail
Character: Arisehan

Appearance:

Position: Unknown, fresh mercenary thug (Agent)
Class: Warrior, Reaver
Skills: Berserker
Equipment: Wears a battered mismatched armor with chainmail, metal shoulder and arm guard and armored kilt and metal half-mask helm covering top side of his face. Wearing fur lined dark boots and massive worn hooded cape. He carries a a grim looking greatsword in his back.
Mount: Refuses mount on horses (becomes motion sick and fall, he becomes motion sick on carts too but he prefers cart ride over riding a animal)

Favourite Gifts: Well cooked meats (boar, bear, fish, sausages, all well cooked/grilled and spiced up), dwarven ale, piece of nice ass (female ass)
Hated Gifts: Flowers (any), Maps/Books, Guy proposition massage session
Backstory: Arisehan was born to a Tal-Vashoth mother, who was a mercenary by trade. She raised Arisehan best as she could, as one way or another her return back to her homeland would had got her executed. But she none the less taught Qun, as she had not forsaken it like most Tal-Vashoth did. But because Arisehan was raised outside the society...he has no position, rank nor 'job' which he would had been trained at....so he was effectively nobody. In adult age he tried to join Qunaris but he was not accepted, he was outsider as he was born outside their breeding program and his name was not registered.

So thus shunned by culture which he was taught revere he embraced his existence as Tal-Vashoth, as that much he had for sure inherited from his mother who is alive and well working as bodyguard for a noble, a mage, in Telvinter Empire. Although since picking sword he has been alone, as mother made clear her duties for him ended once he could take care of himself. He himself picked odd job here and there, he had several times heard about Inquisition and about many Tal-Vashoth who had joined there.....so perhaps he finds some camaraderie in there and some place, to be somebody.

Other: Any information you wish to include not detailed anywhere above. You may also place additional images of your character, please use spoiler tags if you are.
Ons: Check my signature, but in brief big ons for dominance and roughhousing (not violence but furniture may not survive)
Offs: Check my signature, but big offs include scat, vore, toilet subjects and MxM

Vergil Tanner

Well, I'll say this much about Arisehan....he will could some very interesting conversations with Kas, and Dame will be very happy to have a Qunari in the roster (assuming he gets approved that is) :P

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Primarch

@Zaer: Just pick an actual position within the Inqusition (even if its just Agent) and you'll be good to go.

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, added him to be agent but he should be fresh face (just recruited in same day).

Primarch

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: Faustus on February 11, 2015, 07:22:39 PM
Rainbow, I've written with you before and I'd love to do that if you chose! ♥ Thank you. I'll see if the muse keeps biting for this and go from there!

Yes ^_^ I'd love to collaborate with you!

- Rainbow ♥

Primarch

I think that sounds like an excellent idea.

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Primarch

Demoness of Darkness

Is this not running anymore? :(
"Stop being scared--And start being FURIOUS!"