News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: Last One Wins

Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistress Maro

-takes the Win from the Shammy.- =3
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-Takes the Maro from the win-
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Mistress Maro

-stops there for a moment to think about what just happened...- Wait! -is taken without the Win. Gets the Win back and huggles to the Shammy.-
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-huggles the Maro- Yay :3

A & A

Mistress Maro

Teeheh. -nuzzles tot he Shammy.- Maro likes it when you let her keep the Win. Mew.

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

Hee -nuzzles her- And shammy likes when you let him keep the Maro :3 -snuggles-

A & A

Mistress Maro

Teeheh. -Snuggles and licks his neck.- The Shammy can keep the Maro as long as the Maro has the Win. =3

Chris Rock

Sukada

*sneaks in, naws on the shammys arm, huggles the maro, and runs off with the win*

Chevalier des Poissons

-shivers and smiles at the licking- Oh noes, she found one of my weak spots :3 -licks Maro's neck- Hm, keep you or the win? I choose...you :3

A & A

Mistress Maro

is huggled by the Suka and huggles back. Holds onto the Shammy chasing after the Win.- Mew! Maro's Win!

Chris Rock

ScorpioQueen

*pounces the maro and licks nibbles her ear* and steals the win!  >:)
I'm your queen, you will obey me! Now tie me up and spank me!

Mistress Maro

Purrs at her nibbling on her ear but does not give up a win that easily.-

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

A & A

Scott

Takes the win while distracting Chevalier des Poissons with a box of doughnuts.

Chevalier des Poissons

-doesn't eat doughnuts, therefore keeps the win-

A & A

Sukada

*steals the win and tosses maro at her shammy to he can make his escape while there cuddling*

Mistress Maro

Take the Win as she is tossed.- Mew~ =P

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-cuddles Maro as she is tossed on him-

A & A

Magma1519

steals the win from the cuddling couple
A/A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=90553.0  *UPDATED! 8/13*

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

http://www.dlclearance.com/JP_BW_Man_Dry_inShower_with_towel.jpg

Mistress Maro

-takes the Win back.- <3

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-reads Maro's post on 'break up with another person' thread and wondes if he should try to get her love back by using the steamroller <3 -

A & A

Mistress Maro

Lol. -huggles the Shammy.- The Maro doesn't like the steamroller it makes parts of the Maro too flat.

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

Lol hee =P Well, I had planned to lurve on Maro if she fell victim for the steamroller =3 <3

A & A

Mistress Maro

You wanna lurve on a flat person? Mew.

Chris Rock

Xious

~Slips in all ninja like~ O_O! ~Slips out with the WIN safely in tow~