MP's Small Group Game (Open)

Started by MagicalPen, April 25, 2015, 02:57:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

Do not post in this thread! Unless you have questions, please send a PM to me with the filled out character sheet.

Plot Inspirations:

Brother/Sister
Mother/Son
NSFW Daddy/Daughter

Basic Plot:
Secret relationships blossom inside of a family, sneaking around each others backs. A small family vacation looms on the horizon, providing new opportunity and new locations for the family to enjoy their incest even more.

I want to explore the day-to-day life as the family goes about its business, pretending nothing has happened, despite the incestuous relationships that are building up.

The captions (see above) are to serve as inspiration. I would love to discuss how each pairing forms with the interested persons.

The current pictures are just place holders, but it would be nice to keep the siblings looking similar as they are all related.

[b]Your Name:[/b]
[float=left][img width=250 padding=12]URL HERE[/img][/float]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Character Model:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Background and Personality:[/b]
[b]Favored Kinks:[/b]
[b]Hard Offs:[/b]

Father
Model: Peter North

NSFW

Mother

Model: India Summer
NSFW Images

OPEN

Oldest Son
James Deen
NSFW

Oldest Daughter

Model: Marie McCray
NSFW Images

OPEN

Youngest Son
Tyler Nixon

NSFW

Youngest Daughter

Model: Alex Tanner
NSFW Images

OPEN

Daughters Friend

Your Name: Redeve
Character Name: Katherine “Kat” Frasier
Character Model: Little Caprice
Role: Daughter’s friend
Background and Personality: Katherine Frasier is the quiet kind of girl who has hidden depths. Even her parents are not aware of all the things she has gotten up to in high school and then subsequently in college. Her demure, good girl appearance belies an adventurous and teasing nature, and she has been willing to experiment from her high school years onward. She even had her first fling with an older man – the basketball coach – in her senior year of high school. This preference for a wide variety of men had continued into college, where her behavior would have landed quite a few staff members in a spot of bother had their behavior been revealed. Katherine herself sees little wrong with what she does, as she does it all just for the sake of fun.
Favored Kinks: Katherine is not too extreme sexually, which does not mean that she is into vanilla sex. She likes oral sex – both giving and receiving and she likes to ride cock in both cowgirl positions. She isn’t too into anal, though she has tried on a few occasions. She does like some simple roleplay and outfits/costumes.
Hard Offs: Hard BDSM, violence, anything bathroom related.
NSFW Images

RedEve

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

MagicalPen

Father - MagicalPen
Mother - Open
Oldest Daughter - Open
Oldest Son - Open
Youngest Daughter - Open
Youngest Son - Open
Daughters Friends - Open

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Added accepted characters. Still recruiting for this one.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Current images are just place holders.

You are free to submit your own character.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry