Half-Baked Ideas F looking for Any

Started by UnsanePastry, October 04, 2013, 08:24:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UnsanePastry

It's been a tad bit too long to be gone from this site. But, that's what happens when you get wrapped up in life matters. And busy roleplay groups.

However, my plate is clean and I'm starting to roleplay again for the first time in months. Basically, I'm ready to sink my teeth into a good plot. Maybe even a bit of sexy stuff too.

I don't have many ideas on hand save for one which has been burning at me for some time.

Mouse Trap

I would like for the setting to be in the DC 'Alternative Universe' (aka Batman: The Animated Series, The Justice League, etc.) But, in the end I'm not very picky. Just, I know little about the new 52 so I would like to stray from that.

I would like to play an original character by the name of Briana Coleman, a young assistant ballet instructor who on the side makes some extra cash swiping 'souvenirs' from the famous rogue gallery and selling them to collectors. For the most part, she stays down and out of the way using her lithe body and talents to quickly traverse across Gotham's rooftops. For the most part she has little trouble in her pursuit and has decided to try her luck at the 'big leagues'.

Basically, I just think it would be fun to have her 'caught'. It doesn't matter who really, just not Batman or the Joker. I'm a bit tired of those two in a way. This can be a short thing or a longer story and I would love to be able to discuss with someone more of the plot. Right now, it's very loose so just about anything could be changed. Heck, I wouldn't be too opposed to an original universe so long as the basic idea stayed.

I might edit this later on, it's rather late for me and I've never been good with writing requests.

I'm also open to other ideas. I prefer to play female and for romance I stick to straight or lesbian.

Cheers.  ;D