News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

.For SweetRevenge.

Started by Technicolor, January 08, 2012, 04:54:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Technicolor

SweetRevenge

Yeah, let's just decide setting and such. Since you're the one with the idea, go ahead =J

Technicolor

Quote from: SweetRevenge on January 08, 2012, 06:47:52 PM
Yeah, let's just decide setting and such. Since you're the one with the idea, go ahead =J

Since it's Angels vs Demons, I think that they should be fighting and my character should kidnap yours. Where the battle takes place, should be in the human world.

SweetRevenge

Time? Because it could be today like it could've been in BC or around the 11th century. I just need to really settle down the basic infos so I can really get into it =j

Technicolor

Quote from: SweetRevenge on January 08, 2012, 10:23:24 PM
Time? Because it could be today like it could've been in BC or around the 11th century. I just need to really settle down the basic infos so I can really get into it =j

You said something about medieval times. So how about then?

SweetRevenge

Okay... I'm really not sure how this is gonna work though XO I want to see how it will, but I guess I'm having a writer's block tonight... Seems that when I write, I can't draw and vice versa... Why is my imagination being so hard tonight XO

Technicolor

Quote from: SweetRevenge on January 08, 2012, 11:03:37 PM
Okay... I'm really not sure how this is gonna work though XO I want to see how it will, but I guess I'm having a writer's block tonight... Seems that when I write, I can't draw and vice versa... Why is my imagination being so hard tonight XO

It seems really interesting to me. I feel really creative tonight. Maybe it's just because I got to spend the day talking about working on my manga with my boyfriend.

SweetRevenge

Neh neh... I haven't touched a paper and paper to draw in man months until today. Results weren't exactly as pleasing as they used to be. And I've been stuck for more than 2 years in the manga I was making. Stuck on page 3. It's quite sad... My problem is that there are many directions the story could take and I can't just seem to decide myself on which direction it should take. I'm not much in a creative mood today, so there are more chances I post anything productive tomorrow =/

Technicolor

Quote from: SweetRevenge on January 08, 2012, 11:26:00 PM
Neh neh... I haven't touched a paper and paper to draw in man months until today. Results weren't exactly as pleasing as they used to be. And I've been stuck for more than 2 years in the manga I was making. Stuck on page 3. It's quite sad... My problem is that there are many directions the story could take and I can't just seem to decide myself on which direction it should take. I'm not much in a creative mood today, so there are more chances I post anything productive tomorrow =/

I understand how that is. I was a bit stuck too. That and I'm still trying out the software. I don't know how to use it and when I color my pictures, they look like crap. I'm about to go to sleep, so I'll post tomorrow. Hopefully, you're in a creative mood tomorrow c:

SweetRevenge

Well, we have the setting arranged, character ideas arranged... I think it's about time we put up images of our characters and start it off =J

Technicolor

Quote from: SweetRevenge on January 10, 2012, 01:17:20 AM
Well, we have the setting arranged, character ideas arranged... I think it's about time we put up images of our characters and start it off =J

Sounds good to me c:

His name might change, but that's the photo I want to use.
Do you want me to post first?

SweetRevenge

Go ahead =P

I haven't thought much of a name yet, high chances it will be Leon though =J

Technicolor

[[After this post, I'm going to sleep.]]
[[I know that this post looks short > < I wasn't sure where to start with this one.]]

In a world filled with superstitious people at every corner, it was dangerous to be part of a world that they only wished existed. However, there was a war going on. The lives of the humans in the world they were fighting it in didn't matter. All that did matter was ending this silly skirmish and helping his father take over. His father tried to keep him away from the battle and tried to tell him that he was too precious to lose. Since when did that bastard ever care? Ren didn't bother to argue with him. He'd left anyways and had soon became the leader. The demon boy was sitting in a tree, keeping watch over the small encampment that they'd set up. It wasn't much, and they had to live and look like human travelers, unless they were fighting, but it was the best they could do. “Damn. This is so uneventful.” The male mumbled to himself.

Blood red wings expanded themselves. A soldier came running into the encampment. What could that idiot want now? Hadn't he sent him to keep watch in case an archangel or a human came along? The man looked up and spotted the demon boy. “You'll never believe what we captured.” Captured? That sounded quite interesting. Ren moved down from the tree branch he'd been sitting on to stand on the ground. “By all means. Do show me.” The man motioned for him to follow and he did so. He was soon face to face with an angry looking archangel. His arms, legs, and wings were bound to make getting away difficult. “You always know how to make my day better, don't you?” The words that came out of the ravenette's lips were purred quietly as he looked at the white haired male in front of him.

“He goes to my quarters. Try not to hurt him too much on the way there.” The grin was still perched on his lips. How they'd captured that male, he didn't care. He'd been wanting to do something about him for a while. He'd become a pain in his ass ever since he'd appeared.

SweetRevenge

The cords creaked as the archangel pulled on them, the cage's bars seemed to curve at every tug as Leon tried to free himself from the binds. How could he have been so stupid? He guessed he might have been too full of himself when he engaged the large group by himself. 3 archangels would've been enough to massacre everyone, but Leon was still inexperienced. He wasn't as old as most archangels, he was the fresh one of the group that were sent to this area and attempt to stop the evil progression.

Leon though he was able to deal with the crowd he had crossed on his patrol in the nearby area and failed, as a man crept behind him and broke one of his wings with a well placed hit with a mace. A grounded bird is pretty much dinner as they say. Which was what the men were pretty much laughing about. They caught the youngest archangel because they broke his main way out. Nonetheless, Leon didn't go out without a good fight and had half of them down and broke out twice on their way. He couldn't get very far with a broken wing however and was easily snatched back. The men made sure he wouldn't escape afterwards and tied him within the cage. Once the men put him down, Leon opened his eyes and observed what was around before tugging at the binds again a little and giving up. He was trapped, for good this time. His broken wing really hurt, wincing every time he accidentally moved it through a reflex and such. They had beaten him up pretty bad, Leon would have a few bruises and scars for sure.

((No worries, I'm actually used to work with 2 to 3 lines =/ The site where I was before was somewhat like that. Most people would post at most a paragraph. I give what you give, pretty much. I don't mind one-liners, in the given situation. If you can't say much, it's fine. Writer's block happens sometimes =J))

Technicolor

This day seemed to have perked up almost instantly. Ren watched as they moved the archangel to his quarters. He knew that people would be looking for him, even though he was quite an inexperienced leader. A single white feather caught his attention. It had probably fallen from the male's injured wing. He would have to scold his men for leaving a trail. He'd told them time and time again that if they were going to kidnap someone, then they were supposed to cover their tracks. It was just one feather, but there might have been more. Ren soon made his way back into the small hut that made for a makeshift home. The white haired male was there. They'd left the chains on him as if to add insult to injury. “Damn. You'd think they'd use a little restraint.” First, he pulled slightly on the chains that were binding the male's wings. They snapped and fell to the ground. “I know you can't really move around, so if I undo these, then you won't be able to get away.” He left the ones on his hands and feet.

“You're inexperienced. That's why they caught you so easily. They were loud and hardly stealthy. Surely you'd seen them coming. Unless of course, getting captured was your plan all along.” That probably wasn't his plan at all. His wings folded themselves against his back. “If it's any consolation, I lack experience in leading an army as well. These men don't want to listen. All they want to do is kill and fight. Yes, it's interesting, but my life shouldn't revolve around something so belittling as war.”

SweetRevenge

"You're wrong... I heard them alright. I charged them. I knew what they were after." the archangel growled before lunging forward with an arm, stopped by the chain of course. Leon then took a few steps back before stretching his good wing. It felt a little sore from the fight, but his left wing would be fine. It was the right one that he was more worried about and would need mending. For all he knew, he might have to re-break it so that the bones weld themselves correctly.

"What are you going to do with me?" Leon asked bitterly. All he wanted to do is get out of there and mend to his wing. After that, he would bring back the rest of the archangels and punish the men that broke his wing. He tugged at the chains again, wincing in pain as his muscles of his broken wing twitched

Technicolor

Ren nodded and sat down a little ways away from Leon. “Well, you still lack experience. If you knew what they were after, then you should have done better to protect it.” He knew that if he were in the boy's position, he would have done at least a little bit better. “I would rather ask them to kill me than have them capture me.” He smirked. That was something that he wouldn't wish on his worse enemy. “You've been a pain in my ass since this war started. I'm not sure what I'm going to do, but the men usually have pretty good ideas.” He'd seen them rip the wings from angel's backs before they tortured them even further.

“Maybe I should rip your wings from your back and then watch them torture you?” It was a rhetorical question. “I wonder how much you would scream if I did that. It sounds quite lovely.”

SweetRevenge

"They were after me, if you haven't realized yet... And try that and you'll see that you'll be in a world of pain..."Leon glared at the demon before him. Even if they tied him up, it wouldn't stop him to use his powers bestowed upon him. He wanted to know where their camp was and the face of their leader. Now he had what he wanted, he had to wait for the right moment to free himself. The chains didn't seem enchanted as the demon broke them rather easily, so perhaps he would be able to break them once the right power was summoned.

SweetRevenge

((update! It's been a whole month and no reply =( ))

Technicolor

Sorry. It's been really hellish. I'll get a reply in by this weekend.