Chemistry of Control (Sci-fish, slavish, kinky group)

Started by Untamed Skies, November 18, 2009, 02:39:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Untamed Skies

Back when I was actively looking for good RP'ers on Gaia I had the idea for a RP called Chemistry of control. But gaia is PG-13 so it's full potential was pretty unrealized. Still I thought maybe I'd look to see if anyone was interested in it here.

Ok the setting is pretty simple, it'll be a small college city. In the college there'll be a NPC (played by me) who get's obsessed in the human mind. This student ends up creating a potion of sorts that grants the ability too suggest ideas to the subject. Anything said within the allotted time period becomes law, and unless someone else can reverse the effects then they will be doomed too their new life.

Meaning say a geek slips some of the drink too a cheerleader, he could make that cheerleader his slave, and she'll become one without a second thought and accept it and be happy. So during the base it gives grounds for alot of wild ideas and such  ;).

But for a bigger plot and a driving point there will be one student who get's his/her hands on it. He starts to formulate an idea to take over the town and starts little by little slipping the potion to people in power so he can seize hold of everything. Meanwhile those who don't agree with him try to band together to undo his/her effects.

If anyone is interested in being the bad guy go ahead and PM and I'll tell you more. Otherwise we'll split on the cast into those morally against it, and morally for it. If none want to be the villain I'll pick him up and we'll play it by ear.

As of now the skeleton for cast would be

The Villain-
Principal-
Teacher-
Teacher-
Teacher-
Student council president-
Student- Shea Skies/ Rianub
Student- Orion Tyle/ Rianub
Student- Ophellia Tyle/ Vampire Mistress Sakura
Student-
Student-
Student-
Student-
Student-

(I'll go more in depth it's just an idea)

Lady Sakura

Richie! Make Ophellia student council president. Like mother like daughter. ^^

Untamed Skies

Ok, cause I can't edit I'm going to go ahead and post the Plot and in between everything the actual plot.

Storyline

In a small college city a model student becomes obsessed with the human mind. The fact that every thought, every impulse, every emotion is a variety of chemicals being released into the brain. He wanted to discover if one could manipulate the chemicals into a form of controlling the person. After a year of locking himself away and keeping almost no contact with friends he suddenly stops and sends out invitations to various students. The student Council president to keep order, and then the rest (those who join to start with) too show the fruits of his study.

Kevin London it seems did indeed invent a mind control potion. Vials of the liquid in which once consumed left the subject prone to suggestion for a small period of time. Anything suggested, be it loving feet, becoming a slave, turning on family, hating themselves, anything and everything becomes true too the subject. He then announces only too the people in this room, and anyone they bring with them that can keep a secret he'll sell too. And also proceeds to give each Three Vials to start with. And tells them to go have fun.

And at first fun is what they have, some getting their very own sex slaves, some may even take advantage of a judge or coach trying to get onto a team. Some might not do anything. However there is one (which if no one wants to be I'll create myself) who see's something else probable with the potion. As everyone is having fun, this one waits and buys many vials. Cases of it, and starts by taking a teacher, then works his way up until he/she has control of the school. Then goes further, a cop, a gang leader, slowly but surely he starts taking control of the town.

The conflict will take place those who support him, and work with him and enjoy using the potion. And those who are against him and the vial. If anyone is interested please do go ahead and leave a post.

Crovonovin

I definitely wish to express my interest in playing the villain in this scenario.  I can see how things can spiral out of control already...

Untamed Skies

Great! I sent you a PM going a little more in depth of what I kinda need but otherwise welcome aboard!

Immortal Cherubin

This sounds tempting,i am interested i just don't know what should i be >< but i will definitely join.
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

Untamed Skies

Sweet just need another girl or two and I'll set everything up. Welcome aboard.

Lilu Delayne

I would love to join as well in a teacher position please and thank you.

Kotah

Finally in a rage we scream at the top of our lungs into this lonely night, begging and pleading they stop sucking up dry.There as guilty as sin, still as they always do when faced with an angry mob: they wipe the blood from their mouths and calm us down with their words of milk and honey. So the play begins, we the once angry mob are now pacified and sit quietly entertained. But the curtain exists far from now becasue their lies have been spoken. My dear, have you forgotten what comes next? This is the part where we change the world.

shegeek

Did someone say mind control?  :D

I'm in as a poor hapless victim, if there's a free spot

Untamed Skies

I think we have enough to get started. I posted the profile thread]https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=53207.0]profile thread. So you guys can get started on your characters I'll start setting up the intro thread as well. Everyone who get's a profile posted before Tomorrow night will be allowed to witness the first vials and be awarded their first 3. Kevin will explain the rules of the potion and warnings and everything. So make sure you post your profile, make sure there is no magic, and no immunities and we'll get this underway.

I'll create a school thread. A Gym thread, a park thread, A club thread, and a house thread. As they need to come. If you guys have any other ideas for area's we'll need feel free to suggest them.