~*A Rogue's Fortune*~ Recruitment thread Always Room for More

Started by Nim, September 21, 2013, 10:39:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snickerz

Quote from: Nim on September 22, 2013, 08:41:34 AM
Nim's actually not feeling well today so he's home trying to nip this cold my lovely wife decided to share with me in the butt before it gets out of hand. 

On another note sorry for not doing this last night Krys but both of your characters are also approved passed me if Snix hadn't already mentioned that to you. 

Oh and just a little reminder to our lovely Rogue family we do have a lovely OOC home to play in while we wait for the game to begin.  I love that we all play nice and get along well together before the game starts but this is still an interest check thread so... yeah lets move our playful selves over to the OOC for the extra questions, fun and games.  ;D

Aww. I'm sorry you don't feel well hon. :( want some chicken soup?

Quote from: Krys Snape on September 22, 2013, 09:03:25 AM
Thank you kind sir ;D I'm currently battling a cold as well I hate being sick lol

Nuuuuu. You all can't get sick. :( I'm already worried that I'm getting sick.

Kiric Rand

a Game with Nim.... I'm game if you'll have me

Human Form
Dragon Form

Player Name:Kiric Rand

Character Name: Dominic Anders

Species:Dragon

Relationship Status:Single

Sexual Orientation:Bi

Appearance:In his human form, Dominic can pas very easily as normal. He stands 6’2” tall, weighing about 205 pounds of lithe muscle. He has close cropped blach hair and a constant grizzled look to his face. The only thing that would give away the truth of his nature is his cobalt blue reptilian eyes and the small patches of blue scales on his upper arms and legs, Though he usually keeps them covered with his clothing. His prefetd look is a pair of black slacks and shirt, with a leather jacket and boots.

In dragon form Dominic stands a good 15’ tall and 30’ long. His scales match the color of his eyes, and the scales on his human forms arms and legs. There are numerous spiky protrusions along his back that cackle with electric energy, intensifying with the strength of his emotions.

Ons and Offs:On’s: Mostly open to anything that isn’t listed in offs
Off’s: Anything dealing with human waste, death, mutilation or anything that involved altering the form.
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Snickerz

Quote from: Kiric Rand on September 22, 2013, 10:21:53 AM
a Game with Nim.... I'm game if you'll have me

Human Form
Dragon Form

Character Name: Dominic Anders

Species:Dragon

Sexual Orientation:Bi

Appearance:In his human form, Dominic can pas very easily as normal. He stands 6’2” tall, weighing about 205 pounds of lithe muscle. He has close cropped blach hair and a constant grizzled look to his face. The only thing that would give away the truth of his nature is his cobalt blue reptilian eyes and the small patches of blue scales on his upper arms and legs, Though he usually keeps them covered with his clothing. His prefetd look is a pair of black slacks and shirt, with a leather jacket and boots.

In dragon form Dominic stands a good 15’ tall and 30’ long. His scales match the color of his eyes, and the scales on his human forms arms and legs. There are numerous spiky protrusions along his back that cackle with electric energy, intensifying with the strength of his emotions.

Ons and Offs:On’s: Mostly open to anything that isn’t listed in offs
Off’s: Anything dealing with human waste, death, mutilation or anything that involved altering the form.

heh... And he wonders why I pushed him to make the thread. ;)
I like him, course you know that already.  :-[

I get to drool though, he's still drooling over our lovely lady shifter.

Will want to wait til Nim gets on though and see what he says. (not that I really think he'd say no, but you know... To be on the safer side of things)

Snickerz

Player Name: Snickerz

Character Name: Vanity Vlad Trepes

Species: Vampire Neko

Relationship Status: Single

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Appearance: Vanity is 6'2 with jet black hair and dark brown eyes. She is petite in size with lightly sun kissed skin. She dresses with her hair normally pulled back either into a pony tail or something more fancy, rarely does she ever wear it down. She is well groomed making a habit of bathing at least twice a day. More often than not she can be seen with a brush in her hand, her hair being her most favored feature. The makeup she wears is light in colors, or grey. Only used to accent her already flawless features, at least how she sees it. She dresses up a bit more than most of her siblings. Showing her class and radiance in all she does.

Ons and Offs:
Ons: Being romanced, respect, honest, and loyalty
Offs: arrogance, extremes, bathroom play and bestiality

AlphaWolfQuin

Quote from: Snickerz on September 22, 2013, 10:34:38 AM

Character Name: Vanity Vlad Trepes

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Appearance: Vanity is 6'2 with jet black hair and dark brown eyes. She is petite in size with lightly sun kissed skin. She dresses with her hair normally pulled back either into a pony tail or something more fancy, rarely does she ever wear it down. She is well groomed making a habit of bathing at least twice a day. More often than not she can be seen with a brush in her hand, her hair being her most favored feature. The makeup she wears is light in colors, or grey. Only used to accent her already flawless features, at least how she sees it. She dresses up a bit more than most of her siblings. Showing her class and radiance in all she does.

Ons and Offs:
Ons: Being romanced, respect, honest, and loyalty
Offs: arrogance, extremes, bathroom play and bestiality

OMG now I'm drooling! She's a hottie!
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash

Snickerz

Quote from: Krys Snape on September 22, 2013, 10:46:47 AM
OMG now I'm drooling! She's a hottie!

hehe, and just think.... There's 7 of then.  8 if you count their mother.

AlphaWolfQuin

Quote from: Snickerz on September 22, 2013, 10:49:11 AM
hehe, and just think.... There's 7 of then.  8 if you count their mother.

O_o I think I may die! lol

Snickerz

Quote from: Krys Snape on September 22, 2013, 10:54:24 AM
O_o I think I may die! lol

No dying... And there's no way I'm playing all of them... Maybe NPC one or two, but I'm not playing all of them. I'd never keep up. Besides, Snickerz Vlad Trepes might confuse people. lol.

AlphaWolfQuin

Quote from: Snickerz on September 22, 2013, 10:58:59 AM
No dying... And there's no way I'm playing all of them... Maybe NPC one or two, but I'm not playing all of them. I'd never keep up. Besides, Snickerz Vlad Trepes might confuse people. lol.

LOL I don't blame ya XD

Snickerz

Quote from: Krys Snape on September 22, 2013, 11:16:43 AM
LOL I don't blame ya XD

Well they're all totally different... I know because I've made profiles for each of them... But still it'd get to confusing. lol.

Besides... I'm not sure how the nekos and the werewolves would get along. LOL.

Course after saying that... I may make Snickerz. I mean she'd at least stand a chance of survival. lol.

AlphaWolfQuin

Quote from: Snickerz on September 22, 2013, 11:18:19 AM
Well they're all totally different... I know because I've made profiles for each of them... But still it'd get to confusing. lol.

Besides... I'm not sure how the nekos and the werewolves would get along. LOL.

Course after saying that... I may make Snickerz. I mean she'd at least stand a chance of survival. lol.

LOL Nice ;D

I dunno how they'd get along either I know my character JC doesn't care what species you are as long as you know how to have fun and be nice she's cool with ya XD

I look forward to seeing her if you do make her ;D

Snickerz

Whether I use her or not is still undecided. :-) But here she is. :D

Character Name: Snickerz Vlad Trepes

Sexual Orientation: Bi curious

Appearance: Snickerz is 5'9 with blonde hair and blue eyes. She's athletically built and over all slightly pale. She dresses with her hair down mostly, keeping her nails well taken care of they are slightly sharper than a normal person's, due to her inability to shift to her cat form at will like her sister's she treats her human nails as claws. She wears make up but mostly blacks and whites. She dresses rather nicely but most often her attire is covered by a long black, hooded cloak, the hood of course always up shadowing over her face. She does on occasion wear dresses and go without her cape, but of course that depends on circumstances.

Turn Ons:
* Creatures who respect her
* Creatures who can get past her "family"
* Creatures who can beat her in a fight
* Creatures who can catch her off guard
* Creatures who are "different" as she is
* Honest

Turn Offs:
* Creatures who have more confidence than they deserve
* Creatures who disrespect her "family"
* Creatures who can't respect that she's part neko

AlphaWolfQuin

Snickerz

Quote from: Krys Snape on September 22, 2013, 11:31:39 AM
She looks GREAT!

I got really bored one day and I switched her entire profile onto the site.... I'll send it to you.

AlphaWolfQuin

Quote from: Snickerz on September 22, 2013, 11:33:55 AM
I got really bored one day and I switched her entire profile onto the site.... I'll send it to you.

Awesome! XD

Snickerz

Quote from: Krys Snape on September 22, 2013, 11:34:58 AM
Awesome! XD

Ok sent. :D It's kinda long.... But that's her during the last five years of rp.... And she's one of the smaller characters that was in the story. heh.

AlphaWolfQuin

Quote from: Snickerz on September 22, 2013, 11:36:55 AM
Ok sent. :D It's kinda long.... But that's her during the last five years of rp.... And she's one of the smaller characters that was in the story. heh.

I love it! Her history is amazing

Snickerz

Quote from: Krys Snape on September 22, 2013, 11:45:39 AM
I love it! Her history is amazing

She's an intense one, especially for being the runt of the litter. :D

AlphaWolfQuin

Quote from: Snickerz on September 22, 2013, 11:46:51 AM
She's an intense one, especially for being the runt of the litter. :D

I think the fact that she's the runt and still as strong as she is makes her even more great!

Snickerz

Quote from: Krys Snape on September 22, 2013, 11:48:17 AM
I think the fact that she's the runt and still as strong as she is makes her even more great!

I think that's why I went that angle with her actually... She figures she'll make up for her being smaller and younger by being tougher.

*sigh* I can't find a picture I like for my werewolf idea.

Kiric Rand

just because I can never stick to one character

Character Name: Allen Richards

Species:Half Demon (Incubus), Half Angel

Sexual Orientation:Straight

Appearance:Allen stands roughly 5’11” tall with chestnut brown hair that constantly seems to look wild, even when groomed. Though he looks thin and wirey, it often belies his supernatural strength. He prefers simple clothing, items to keep him non descript in a crowd, simply due to his heritage.

Ons and Offs: Open to most anything, any questions just ask
Off’s: Extremes, bodily fluids (Though open to blood on a light level), anything involving death or dismemberment.
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

AlphaWolfQuin

Quote from: Kiric Rand on September 22, 2013, 11:54:15 AM

Appearance:Allen stands roughly 5’11” tall with chestnut brown hair that constantly seems to look wild, even when groomed. Though he looks thin and wirey, it often belies his supernatural strength. He prefers simple clothing, items to keep him non descript in a crowd, simply due to his heritage.

Off’s: Extremes, bodily fluids (Though open to blood on a light level), anything involving death or dismemberment.

BARTY CROUCH JR. aka. The Doctor! XD NICE!

Quote from: Snickerz on September 22, 2013, 11:50:47 AM
I think that's why I went that angle with her actually... She figures she'll make up for her being smaller and younger by being tougher.

*sigh* I can't find a picture I like for my werewolf idea.

I love characters that are smaller but can kick someone's ass easily XD

I always have trouble with pics :-( I use a lot of the same people for different characters.

Snickerz

Quote from: Kiric Rand on September 22, 2013, 11:54:15 AM

heh... Yummy.

Quote from: Krys Snape on September 22, 2013, 11:56:55 AM
BARTY CROUCH JR. aka. The Doctor! XD NICE!

I love characters that are smaller but can kick someone's ass easily XD

I always have trouble with pics :-( I use a lot of the same people for different characters.

Well she is that. :D

Black Howling

Player Name: Black Howling

Character Name: Lilandra (Lily) Shadine

Species: Necromancer

Relationship Status: Available

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Appearance: Lily isn't the vision of height. She stands just above average, at 5'5". Her face is well framed, made even better by the long raven tresses that stretch down her back. Her eyes are hazel hues, and one looked deep enough into them they may seen the light violet star in the center of her irises. Her skin isn't the palest for her kind, but it flushes near white as can be when she invokes her art. She keeps makeup to a minimum, but the nature of her own energies adds what some may call natural shadow to her eyes. She has one tattoo, a Celtic knot graces the inner part of her left thigh.

Ons:
  • Authority
  • Strength
  • A calm mind
  • Intelligence

Offs:
  • Lack of Intelligence
  • People who make assumptions because of her art.

Forgive any typos therein, really distracted while typing her out.

AlphaWolfQuin

Quote from: Black Howling on September 22, 2013, 12:12:29 PM

Player Name: Black Howling

Character Name: Lilandra (Lily) Shadine

Species: Necromancer

Relationship Status: Available

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Appearance: Lily isn't the vision of height. She stands just above average, at 5'5". Her face is well framed, made even better by the long raven tresses that stretch down her back. Her eyes are hazel hues, and one looked deep enough into them they may seen the light violet star in the center of her irises. Her skin isn't the palest for her kind, but it flushes near white as can be when she invokes her art. She keeps makeup to a minimum, but the nature of her own energies adds what some may call natural shadow to her eyes. She has one tattoo, a Celtic knot graces the inner part of her left thigh.

Ons:
  • Authority
  • Strength
  • A calm mind
  • Intelligence

Offs:
  • Lack of Intelligence
  • People who make assumptions because of her art.

Forgive any typos therein, really distracted while typing her out.
Very Nice! ;D