Grainne

Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Mordred

Heh.. pulling that old reverse alphabet trick are we? :P

Universal
*See Pillory*

Grainne

*sticks out tongue then grins* Yes, yes my deep dark secret is that I'm dyslexic..*drops head in mock horror* am embarrased.   :P

Vespa

Mordred

*squeezes her tight.. shaking head.. yikes.. I won't correct you again.. but might pelt you with a few leftover jello cubes. I'm trying to pull myself of that habit but I still have the stuff all around.. so be warned, Lady Blue Flame* :P

Wagging
*See Pillory*

Grainne

Smiles and hugs back. Well, I'm not actually dyslexic but the meds I'm on can cause it now...*giggles and nods head with a straight face* ..duly noted Dark one. An addiction to jello? *grins* Must see someone about that I think.

Xray

Mordred

Addictiong to jello? Me? Nooooooo... Never. *whistles* That was just me being silly. I've only mentioned jello, in this realm.. once or twice, I think.  ::)

Yellow
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mr Bigglesworth

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Mr Bigglesworth

Autumn52

Mr Bigglesworth

Autumn52

Mr Bigglesworth

Autumn52

Mr Bigglesworth

Autumn52

Mr Bigglesworth

Autumn52

Mr Bigglesworth

Autumn52

Mr Bigglesworth

Autumn52

Mr Bigglesworth

ashia starstreak

"A knight in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested."