Refresh DM Seeks Players(3.5 DnD play by post): Inquire Inside

Started by swordwind, April 22, 2011, 12:58:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laughing Hyena

swordwind

No it isn't you LH but I wouldn't mind a Character sheet being PM'ed to me in the next 24 hours.

Laughing Hyena

PhantomPistoleer

Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Aether

Zaer Darkwail

Cleric/Figther is good choice. Or go for full cleric who worships war god (war domain gives profiency and weapon focus for deity weapon for free and most war gods use greatsword, greataxe or longsword or bastard sword) and focusing on combat buffs than heals (or cure spells like cure blindness). Then multiclass to figther later on for nice feats. In low level as human you get 3 feats to play with as cleric, 6 as figther. You usually do not need more than 3 feats to be good in combat (and as said war domain gives weapon focus for free).

One example I made my char war cleric he had; Weapon Focus [Greatsword] (domain bonus), Power Attack, Cleave, Improved Iniative.

Laughing Hyena

Last question. are there any feats that reduce arcane spell failure? Anyway Im making a straight fighter for now.

Zaer Darkwail

We are using core books, so no feats there. But if source books become allowed later on you can take fighter variant from Complete Mage which allows cast certain level arcane spells without spellfailure. It was like this; you can cast X spell level spells without spellfailure, where X is same as 1/2 (rounded down) your fighter level. So 6th level fighter could cast 3th level arcane spells without spellfailure.

Laughing Hyena

Zaer Darkwail

Hmmmm?! Do you on purpose make your guy (by pic) look a lot like a girl :P. Facially at least.

Laughing Hyena

the picture is pretty genderless in my opinion. hell theres not even a tag on that matter for it.

swordwind

Everyone: Please redo your character sheets. All of you have MAXIMUM HIT POINTS for your first four levels.

Zaer Darkwail

Huh? I marked up max HP with my char already so why I need redo it :P.

Crovonovin

Not a problem here, swordwind.  I made sure to give my character max with each level up.  Not that a wizard is going to get very much per level anyway, but this is definitely the kind of boost one needs to survivability this early in one's adventuring career.

swordwind

Alright, Introduction will be starting soon. In the meantime. If any of you happen to have AIM, YIM, or MSN, drop me a PM with your contact information. I find it easily to quickly answer  a question through Instant messaging.

Game up
Game
OOC up
OOC

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: swordwind on April 25, 2011, 09:51:04 AM
Everyone: Please redo your character sheets. All of you have MAXIMUM HIT POINTS for your first four levels.

Actually I do not. I toned that down actually. 48 is not the highest amount the fighter could have gotten with a +4 con. Its 56.

Crovonovin

Then you're in luck Laughing Hyena, because swordwind says we all get to automatically have maximum hit points for the first four levels.  So take that extra meat--you're probably going to need it!