Wuxia Reverse Harem ( f/f )

Started by Dhi, June 19, 2015, 04:39:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dhi

Howdy forumers! I'm looking for someone to play a bewitching woman at the center of wuxia intrigue and homosexual lust.

I will play four ambitious women, each wanting to possess your character and each believing it's they who truly have her heart:
  • The first is the chivalrous wuxia heroine, a sword saint, who's arrived at the village to defend it from bandits and shield what she believes to be a damsel in distress.
  • The second is the spoilt granddaughter of the village elder, a rich girl who gets what she wants and pulls strings with the militia and the merchants.
  • Third is the wicked Taoist sorceress who operates in secret to raise an army of ghosts and rule over everyone with life eternal.
  • Fourth is the uncouth leader of the band of pirates preying upon the village, with plans to loot it all and let the Celestial Bureaucracy sort it out.

Heroine

Brat

Sorceress

Pirate

A manipulative, mercenary-hearted slag in the form of a beautiful, elegant village sweetheart would be perfect as the object of desire for these four ladies, a treasure to fight over. Although the wuxia setting is normally very modest, you can probably tell I'm shooting for a sexy cheesecake aesthetic and will thus be taking liberties with the culture of the time period.