Hades Arena [EX, BDSM] In need of a sadistic Demon Prince!

Started by Lady Kitsune, May 04, 2011, 06:17:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Kitsune

Hades Arena

As the Angels in the Heavens fight amongst themselves, ignoring the plight of humanity, the Demons of Hell sit back and await the arrival of Armageddon.  Demons have their own worries as their world is rife with manipulation and betrayal but they have time.  Time to take in all the pleasures that Hell has to offer.  Of all the Princes, three are the most sadistic and in favor to lead the Generals in the final coming.  It is their fate to rule Earth and its humans.  For now, they bide their time but……the harems are dwindling as they apply their affections to extremes.  Now they must seek out the Slave master’s of Hell to assuage insatiable appetites.

Citizens or nobility of Hell sold or stolen into slavery must now fight in the arena for their right to be at their new master’s side.  No matter how powerful the demon, once she/he has been collared their powers are drastically diminished.  Only using their wits and their strength of will they must train to serve.  To defy is to bring down punishment.  To be spurned as unacceptable gets the slave turned over to the legions to be used.
The Slave master who pleases the Prince’s the most will earn the title of Lord.  There is no kindness, no love.  Nothing but service.  It is possible that being the whore of the legion is more survivable than being the toy of a Prince of Hell. 

Yet, all is not as it seems.  There is danger to the Prince’s.  They hold a coveted position and there are those next in line who find themselves more deserving.  Can the slave’s survive the assassination attempts and the chessboard manipulations of the Court of Hell.  To catch the eye of the Prince invites pleasure but does it not also invite death?

This is a game of manipulation, violence and lust, of dominance and submission.  The game is erotic in nature and will lean toward BDSM of a true nature, though it is not a requirement.  It will also be very extreme or as light as need be.  But!  This game is not just about sex, alone.  This game also includes PLOT, either created by myself or given life by the players and the characters.   This means writing in paragraphs not sentences.  It is not first come first serve.  Feel free to apply but your character will be reviewed. 

Cast list will include:

3 Princes of Hell (2 males and 1 female, title of Prince applies to all three)

Powerful beings that specialize in certain magics but no being is so powerful that they cannot be overcome by treachery.  They are bored waiting for the final coming and dally in pleasures and entertainment but even the minions of hell can only take so much.  Time to restock.

3 Slave Masters 

Overseers and trainers of the slaves.   Not satisfied with their position except in the enjoyment of training the slaves more in pleasures to be expected by the Princes.  What they do is mild in comparison…or perhaps the Princes could learn a thing a two from them.  Combat training is also a requirement for the slaves.  The Arena is a dangerous place.

9 Slaves

Those fighting for to survive but can they.  Plucked from whatever environment, anywhere from the noble houses of the Damned or from the lowly slithering levels of those beneath notice.  Is there new life better or worse, only the slaves know.

1 Marquis of Hell

Archrival to the Princes.  His eye is on a coveted throne.  Though most of the Princes are born to their calling, a few have made it there by appointment and manipulation.  Granted by the All Father Himself, the only other way is to take the place as an inheritance.  Cousin to the Princes, it is no small thing to remove one but should it happen…the Marquis is next in line.

1 Hermes - Messenger of the Princes

A sadistic demon who seems to manage to cop a feel or corner a nice slave now and then.  The Hermes is loyal to the Princes to a degree.  He has no ambitions to a lordship like a slavemaster but he enjoys comforts and has a penchant for debauchery and violence.

Arena Master – NPC

The mysterious Arena Master.  He oversees all.  His appearances are rare and the Princes give respect balking at disciplining any of his insubordination only because something is supremely odd about this fellow.  They cannot tell just how powerful he truly is or just what he is connected to.

Character Skeleton:

[b]Player Name:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Status:[/b] (Prince, SlaveMaster, Slave…etc…)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Please use human models with/or a description)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Powers/Skills:[/b] (No controlling powers or ones that may lead to possible god moding)
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]On/Offs: [/b]

The Environment- Hell is as dark or as light as one needs it to be.  I would like to keep it at a level of  Roman times partially influenced by modern times.  The people have a demonic form but tend to walk around in civilzed areas in their human forms or modified forms.

Hades Arena- This is a Coliseum and the slaves quarters are more like comfortable pens.  Privacy is minimal.  Fighting will either be done against an NPC or under the respectful agreement of the two players.

Training Areas and Training Dungeons –
Here the Slave masters show the slaves their new way of life.
I am working on it, I swear!

Dashenka

This definately sounds good. I'll keep track of this :)
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Foxy DeVille

minerva7790

Heh, I'm going to keep track of this too.
'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

Lady Kitsune

Wonderful, some interest.  Been a little RL busy the last few days but I hope to have some more information up soon, as well as finishing up a few invites. ^^

Qt

This looks very interesting. *book marks.*

Lady Kitsune

Interest is always good.  :-)

I've fleshed it out a little more.  Now let's see if we have any takers.  ;D

AngelicBlade

Would be nice to play the role of a slave. Not much on the ruler roles so. . . :P.

Still very interested and would love to be a part in this Roleplay if ye'd have me.

Though one question. Are we allowed to use anime pictures?

Dashenka

I'm up for playing, depending on the number of players though.

Esoteric Myobi

-peeks in-

Looks interesting, I'm curious if we could get more info on the plot though. As well as how the game will be run? Right now I'm thinking the Princes have their own little cubby in hell and the Marquis is busy trying to gain favor/plot their imminent deaths at said cubby though he has his own little lair elsewhere?

-wonders if it's possible to have any 'spies' within the Prince's ranks-

Don't mind me, just babbling now .-.;;

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Lady Kitsune

Working the plot out in my head, Myobi and will be getting details on it soonish.  RL is running interference.  But you are prettu close to what I am thinking.  I will have a character but I'll be using and NPC to push story and also be interjecting things to keep things up.  Though I will leave most of the creativity up to characters, Now and then a will put up something to give things a gentle nudge.  A tightfisted plot dampens creativity and I want to give characters room to breath and create but I do not want them to wonder what they can do either if I can help it.

There will be some structuring as  each Slave master will have at least three slaves to oversee training of.  The Princes will more than likely be examining the goods on occasion and enjoying the fighting.  While the slaves fight either monsters or each other, the Princes will be deflecting hostilities to their lives. 

Angelicslave, anime is fine though I prefer real or close to real looking if possible but I see no reason why any pictures can't be used.  A slave is good.   :-)

Anyone is welcome to post a character profile at any time for review or ask any questions.  I should have some kind of character profile up in a day or so and a little more plot as well.  Now if I can get RL to let me do what I want....

Dashenka, I would be glad to have you and hope that we do get more players.

JDrew Spider

Are those Luis Royo pictures!? I love his art.

May I be the Female Prince of hell?
"Congratulations, you are no longer the most screwed over person on the planet". JD

Spider Hole
Apologies

AngelicBlade

Lol, kinda noticed you called me Angelicslave XD. Anyway, I'll try and find a good realistic picture for my character.

lore

I will throw in an app :)

Player Name: Lore
Character Name: Sarathiel
Sexuality: Bi, with a preference for males
Appearance: Of unimposing stature, Sarathiel's strong presence is derived mainly from her ethereal beauty and still, calm demeanor. Her placid porcelain features are the typical fare of renaissance frescoes: Gentle brow, long narrow nose, full pleasant lips, and large blue eyes carrying the knowledge of ages. Her hair falls in loose waves of amber-gold, usually arranged atop her head in simple braids. Her frame is narrow, small breasted, and lined with the faintest bands of muscle. Sarathiel's attire remains the same as the day she was cast out, though now the formerly spotless strips of cloth encling her torso have turned ashen gray with the grit and grim of the lowly levels of Hell.

Human:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Angel:

Personality: She was built to serve, to obey, and for millenia she excelled at the task. Sarathiel has immeasurable patience, and sureness of self and purpose - though the later has begun to falter under the imposing darkness of Hell. Fiercely intelligent, but of few words, Sarathiel has little regard for those who are more talk then action. Since her arrival to Hell, she's begun to experience a whole host of emotions never felt before: anger, grief, regret, an aching loneliness. She yearns to feel love once more, for a return to grace. Despite harboring pacifistic tendencies, she has no love for demons, and the threat of being handed over to the legions is just enough motivation to ensure her compliance.

Powers/Skills:  Having been made perfect, she has surprising physical strength. Though her knowledge of sword and shield combat remains, her host of heavenly powers were stripped form her at her fall, along her wings and halo. Her position in Heaven granted her a vast breadth of knowledge. There was a time she could look a man in the face, and recall in vivid detail the entirety of his life. Since her collaring, these recollections come in brief, fractured glimpses (any memory she might have of another character would be cleared by their player first).

Bio: The heavenly bickering raging above is not without its casualties. There was a time when Sarathierl donned the wings and halo of angel with tempered pride. She was one of the first, given form at the fall of man. The distribution of knowledge and inspiration from heavenly muses to man had to be mediated and monitored, and she was charged with the task under the mantle of the Archangel of wisdom. There was frustration to be found at the foolish ends to which most of the gifted knowledge was put by mortal hands, but she held fast to her charge. The ages slipped by, and she secured herself a position among his most faithful.

When the recent petty squabbles erupted above, Sarathiel was quick to attempt to assume the role of mediator, but soon both sides grew weary of her continued meddling and calls for compromise. One of her closest, most trusted companions betrayed her, convincing her that it was in man's best interest that she be more selective with the knowledge filtered down to to the mortal plane, then calling attention to her disobedience. All warring sides seized the opportunity to expell her, banishing her to the petty reaches of Hell for a duration undisclosed.

Her strategy was to lay low among the squalid peasant levels of Hell, and for a short time, her [
plan worked. It was only the recent fervor for new slaves that had hunters uncover her and collar her by surprise. She was sold as something of a novelty for a tidy sum.

On/Offs: Above all else, Sarathiel finds intellect most seductive. I made her her own rabbit hole, and would be happy to discuss these further with whomever she finds herself under.

Dashenka

Is there any possibility to play two characters? I'm kinda in doubt between making a slave or slave master... :)

TheScarletBlade

Been contemplating playing as one of the princes, but I am trying to understand just exactly what their endgame is supposed to be. I understand they want to raise an army and try to defeat their rivals but what then, whats the bigger picture?
“I fight for the men I have held in my arms, dying on foreign soil. I fight for their wives and children, whose names I heard whispered in their last breath. I fight for we few who did come home, only to find our country full of strangers wearing familiar faces. I fight so that all the fighting I've already done hasn't been for nothing, I fight: because I must.”

TheScarletBlade aka TSB

AngelicBlade

I dunno what pic to use out of these ones.

Pic 1:

Pic 2:

Pic 3:

I personally like pic 3.

Dashenka

HopeFox

This looks amazing! In fact, this is the first roleplay request I saw while I was waiting to be approved. I am definitely interested in playing a slave. Probably female, but male might be interesting too. I have some ideas for powers and a background, so I'll have a think about it and submit a character proposal soon!
If you're such an iconoclast, where were you when we trashed Constantinople?

Esoteric Myobi

Hey guys, it looks like Lady Kitsune's power cord and battery died on her and it might be some time before she can get a replacement. She'll try to get on E when she can, but in the meantime the interest is still definitely welcome!

If you've decided on a character that you'd like to play, feel free to submit a character sheet. =)

JDrew Spider: Feel free to submit a character sheet for the female Prince of Hell. Kitty will be looking over all applications later on and accepted players will be notified. ^^

Dashenka: I'm sure Kitty wouldn't mind players dual roling, though I think she'd probably suggest that you submit one character first and then see how it goes. Since there's a limited number of roles (and all character sheets will be reviewed first, then player contacted about acceptance) it'd give others a chance to apply as well if they're interested. :-)

TheScarletBlade: Uhmm, well don't take my word for it, but I think the focus of the Princes' and the Marquis is the gain of power. The Princes' can be overthrown and then the Marquis would take his/her place, so I'm guessing it's mostly a bid for keeping their throne. So in my mind, I'm thinking from sneaky politics, to blasphemous slander, all the way to outright assassination attempts. =D But yea, Kitty's still thinking it through so all I can say is it'd be best to wait for her answer. x3

AngelicBlade: I can't see pic 3 :-( but pic 2 sure looks impressive ;D

P.S. Of course, nothing I say here is set in stone. So for final, solid answers, wait for Kitty to get back to you all!

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

minerva7790

It looks like we've got lots of people wanting to play slaves, me included. I hope there'll be enough princes. Will submit my application tomorrow. Just hope there's still space!

Dashenka

Okay I´ll submit a Prince of Hell then. How outlandish can they be? I mean can they have wings, horns and hoofs and all that? Or just human form?

Oh and how did they got to be princess? Work their way up or are they immortals?

AngelicBlade

I don't feel like hunting down another site that has pic three so I think I'll go with pic 2.  ;D

Esoteric Myobi

Quote from: minerva7790 on May 14, 2011, 10:15:48 AM
It looks like we've got lots of people wanting to play slaves, me included. I hope there'll be enough princes. Will submit my application tomorrow. Just hope there's still space!

I'm sure that our slaves will be busily preoccupied even though we only have three Princes. We also have three Slave Masters (each Slave Master will be in charge of three slaves), along with other GM NPC scenes that will be inserted here and there to give everyone something to do...hopefully. ^^

QuoteThe Environment- Hell is as dark or as light as one needs it to be.  I would like to keep it at a level of  Roman times partially influenced by modern times.  The people have a demonic form but tend to walk around in civilzed areas in their human forms or modified forms.

So, according to that, I'm guessing that you can have a crazy outlandish form, with horns, hooves, wings, tentacles, and what have you. But there will also be a more human form so...maybe this would mean mini-horns, hooves, wings, tentacles, and what have you. Or just a human and demonic form would probably do I suppose? ;D

As for my own character, these are the pictures I plan on using: Human Form and Demonic Form

Uhm, I'm not 100% on how the Princes became Princes. Though from what I remember while chatting with Kitty I think she said that some of the Princes may have gotten the position due to inheriting it, but they can also have gotten the position by acquiring it through power. Meaning for example, if our Marquis manages to off one of the current three Princes, then the Marquis would become the new Prince and take his throne.

Hope this helps! And looking forward to seeing everyone's character profiles. =)

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

AngelicBlade

I hope this time it work for that picture. >:o

minerva7790

Is it alright if my character (a slave) was once-human, and therefore has no demonic form? She died and went to one of the levels of hell as written in Dante's Inferno. That was how I interpreted Kitsune's "lowly slithering levels of those beneath notice".

Oh, and I absolutely adore that picture, AngelicBlade!

AngelicBlade

That was pic 3! I finally found it ;D

AngelicBlade

Double post D: But I got a human look for my character.

Human:

jayline

Ooooh, looks like I'm a tad late to the party, but demonic politics is too enticing! Time to get typing  :-)

jayline

Okie, I've based my dude off judeo-christian demonology, if you need me to change that in any way, let me know. I'm also pretty flexible with his rank, if you see someone you'd like better as prince I'm willing to bump him to marquis or even slavemaster, whatever works for you, hope y'all are down! (Oh yeah, he looks definitely more of a fallen angel than an outright demon, hope that works  :-))

Player Name: jayline
Character Name: Asmodeus
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: Here's his human form and his demonic form.
Personality: Playful and capricious, Asmodeus rules his subjects with vicious efficiency, delighting both in rewarding the successful and punishing the failures. He is seldom stirred to wrath, and rather approaches infernal politics with tact and poise, feigning boyish naivety one moment, and flirtatious lewdness the next. Deceit is his strong suit: many demon nobles find too late that their plots have been incorporated into the dream prince's own machinations.

Powers/Skills: Asmodeus is a master of tricking the senses, able to project vivid illusions at any time.  He enjoys entering and shaping the dreams of others, and has used his abilities to enthrall and destroy thousands of mortals and demons during his reign in hell. He is like many of hell's nobility, a former seraphim, and thus is a master fire shaper.

Bio: Asmodeus has been royalty since long before the fall, once having been a seraphim prince in the heavenly court. The young prince was coerced by the Morning Star into joining the rebellion, and was amongst his inner circle when it occurred. After the rebellion, he quickly developed a personality cult within hell by using his powers as a former seraph to gain powerful and faithful servants. He showed the first of the incubi and sucubi the doors into the mortal realm through the minds of the sleeping, and gave nightmares the power to shape horror and anguish from the raw stuff of dreams. His servants now patrol the dreams of the living, feeding as he does off the raw energy of the subconscious, and bringing their darkest secrets back to their feared master. His mastery of these secrets, as well as his many unique talents have kept him high in hells court during the many years since the fall.

On/Offs: Sex is a tool to Asmodeus, one he uses to manipulate and dominate those he will. As the prince of lust, he's done it all in his time, and he'll gladly do it again to protect his rank in Lucifer's court.

Lady Kitsune

Wow, all is fantastic.  Thank you Myobi for relaying the information to everyone.  So far everything looks good and Everything she has said so far is pretty much on the dot.

Princes are inherited or given by the All Father himself (Using this term for Satan), They are also taken by treachery.  The idea is can the Prince be strong enough to hold the position.  The endgame for all the Princes is to lead the armies of Hell against Heaven in Armageddon so that they would be Kings on Earth, Heaven and Hell.  Have to make it to that point alive because even though they are Princes and there are more than the three, one must survive the jealousies of the others as well.

Human to demon is fine.  I do approve lore's character and jayline's.  I also do want to note, that I like the ideas for characters I am seeing.  I will allow the fallen angel thing but I do not really want halfbreed angel's or kidnapped angels.  I do want the focus to be what goes on in hell.  If angels get introduced it would depend on how far along in the game we have gone.

Going to initiate stage one of my computer fix tonight and hopefully I will have a character and the beginning of something solid for an opening thread though I still would like some slavemasters.  Until, I can get back on fully, question's can be answered by Myobi who is my little demonic angel at the moment.  ;)

TheScarletBlade

Player Name: TheScarletBlade

Character Name: Alticus

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance:

Personality: Alticus is has two different personalities he likes to wear, depending on the situation. Like a coin with two different sides, Alticus on one side is just another bitter soul trapped in hell, someone who has a honored position of slave master but knows that the only difference between him and any other slave is that he has master at the end of his title. Knowing that he is damned to his eternity in hell and yet resents being someone else tool, he doesn't show any of it because he wears a mask of cocky arrogance that is fueled by a smug grin and peerless swordsmanship, though its mostly used for teaching the new blood. His other side is one of the dominating, relentless and intimidating master of slaves. Cold, calculating, domineering, it is a side of him more often seen by the slaves in his charge, especially those who go astray and need to be punished.

Powers/Skills: Peerless swordsmanship honed during life and perfected during his long stay in hell, Knowledge of the Arena after spending a few millenniums on its sands, slight above average strength and endurance but uncanny speed.

Bio:

Alticus was born in a nation that no longer exists, in a time that has been long forgotten to books, to a people dead a gone. Alticus hardly remembers his time before hell but some days he can remember intently those days he was a free man, a warrior amongst a tribe of warriors living in the brooding dark forests in Europe. That was before the Roman's came with steel and flame, with a intent will to conquer and enslave all those who stand in there way. Would having preferred to die a warrior than live as a slave, he was captured when knocked unconscious and shipped to Rome as a slave, where he was bought by a Lanister and trained to be a gladiator because of his natural skill at fighting.

Many a time, the sands of the mighty Coliseum in Rome were stained with the blood of lesser men as Alticus continued to battle and continued to win victory after victory til finally the Lanister promoted him to the rank of Doctore or trainer of Gladiator. Would he preferred to fight and die in the arena like a true warrior, he was denied that right because he was just a slave and did what he was told. After spending a few years watching those men he trained to fight die horrible deaths, though honorable ones on the sands of the arena, he called upon his Pagan gods, the gods of his people. A demon arrived later that night and deceived the warrior pretending to be a pagan god of war coming to hear the warriors cries. Begging for a chance to return to the arena, he sold his soul for just another chance to fight upon the honored sands yet little did he know what Arena he was signing on to fight in.

The demon stopping his heart and killing him instantly, Alticus was sucked down into hell and thrown upon the sands of Hades Arena. Not knowing what has happened to him and not caring, Alticus just lost himself in the blood lust, the next millennium or so disappearing into waves of blood and tides of dead bodies as his swords made short work of anyone who stood in his way.  Spending almost an eternity as an almost mindless animal just swinging a sword,  he caught the fancy of a prince who saw that he could be so much more than just another sword: why have one good sword when you could have hundreds, was his thought as he forced Alticus out of the Arena and into the role of a slave master. Bitter at once more being reduced to training newbies, the perks of his new job were much better when he learned he could fight whenever he wanted and he had free reign over his slaves to do whatever he wanted to them, to hold their life and death in the palm of his hand as he molded them....it was thrilling, the idea of controlling someone else so complete made up for the lack of control he had in his own life. Having been a slave master for almost a millennium now,  Alticus truly is a master when it comes to slaves and the arena

On/Offs:   On's are Dominance, Battle of Wills, Submissive Women  Off's: scat,vore, watersports and men
“I fight for the men I have held in my arms, dying on foreign soil. I fight for their wives and children, whose names I heard whispered in their last breath. I fight for we few who did come home, only to find our country full of strangers wearing familiar faces. I fight so that all the fighting I've already done hasn't been for nothing, I fight: because I must.”

TheScarletBlade aka TSB

lore

So how will slave masters be assigned to princes and slaves to slave masters?

Will the princes chose thier master and the masters thier slaves?

AngelicBlade

Jayline's avatar crreps me the fuck out. . . .

jayline

Quote from: Lady Kitsune on May 04, 2011, 06:17:30 PM
The Environment- Hell is as dark or as light as one needs it to be.  I would like to keep it at a level of  Roman times partially influenced by modern times.  The people have a demonic form but tend to walk around in civilzed areas in their human forms or modified forms.

Questions, the look of hell is going to be Roman influenced, but what year is it out in the mortal world?

Quote from: lore on May 16, 2011, 02:59:21 PM

And on the same note as lore, what kinds of choices do players get in setting up the game, for instance the princes' will have known each other and the slave masters for a long time, should we run down our ideas for relations with each other once we're all cast? (ie, slavemaster 1 is on prince 2's payroll, but spies on prince 1 for prince 3 etc). I just want to make sure any ideas I might have for plots and schemes stay within the bounds of your game.

And muchas gracias for getting on to manage this in spite of computer issues! I feel your pain; mine is already starting throw blue screens on its brand new processor  :'(

Quote from: AngelicBlade on May 16, 2011, 03:36:12 PM
Jayline's avatar crreps me the fuck out. . . .

Lol, yeah, I guess House might not be the best avatar for a sexy sex-sex mcsex forum. I'm going to figure out what I'm doing with that pic before the game gets started, Hugh's basilisk gaze might be a tad disconcerting when you're trying to get in the mood.

AngelicBlade

Aye, even if it not directed toward you it still kinda staring into my soul with a cold creepy gaze. . .

Esoteric Myobi

Quote from: lore on May 16, 2011, 02:59:21 PM

I imagine that characters will be assigned their positions by Kitty. Though of course, players are free to plot amongst themselves. Such as in jayline's example where your character may be assigned to one person but is also working in the shadows for someone else.

Obviously, if your character intends to add anything like this to the storyline, it may be best to first contact Kitty to let the GM know about your intentions. So while other players may not know, or may find out as the plot develops, the GM will be able to insert NPC posts along the way to help nudge the scene along. =)

Quote from: jayline on May 16, 2011, 03:58:01 PM
Questions, the look of hell is going to be Roman influenced, but what year is it out in the mortal world?

I'm guessing that it'll be modern day but...don't quote me on that. :P

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

minerva7790

Player Name: minerva7790
Character Name: Adrianna
Appearance:

Adrianna was born a mortal in the 17th century to two young alchemists who were fascinated with Egyptian lore. What she had lacked in height and beauty, she made up with her feisty and witty personality. Besides, height can always be bestowed with high heeled boots. In death, she retained all that she was in life, including her comfort in corsets and long frocks, and her youthful looks (Adrianna died at age 23). Adrianna was burried with an Ankh, the Egyptian symbol of eternal life. She now wears it around her neck. It's a mystery how she managed to find black lipstick and eyeliner in Hell, but find them she did. And the Eye of Horus mark that she draws under her right eye makes up a part of her everyday appearance.

While she favours modern sleeveless tank tops and jeans (all black) for comfort, she can and does make an effort to dress up to please sometimes. She is no stranger to wearing corsets and garters, or Victorian styled frocks. Though she's never without her ankh.

Personality: Adrianna is a happy-go-lucky girl with a feisty, cat-like nature. Her witty jibes have gotten her into much trouble at school. Adrianna also has a strong propensity for adventure and mischief, which was her ultimate downfall. Not only is she intelligent, but she seems to also have street smarts. She used to be able to tell just by listening to someone speak if he or she could be trusted or not.

Powers/Skills: Even in life, Adrianna was an active and nimble young woman. In death, it seemed that her weightless body can move even faster -- supernaturally fast, that is. She used to, and still is, an expert in hand to hand combat and twin daggers (or sai; her father owned a pair, and she used to play with them, when he wasn't looking).

After death, Adrianna soon found that she could tell for sure if someone is lying. Of course, she did not know right away; screaming alchemists don't make very good convesers, do they? But as she began to talk to the other guards of hell, she soon realised what used to be just intuition proved to be right all the time. That was when she began to draw the all-seeing Eye of Horus on her right eye. She also learnt how to speak lies so convincing, she can convince even the greatest liars. Of course, after her collaring, she found it hard to tell any great lies. She supposed it was something about the power of her collar that demanded her obedience and submission in all her words and deeds.

Bio: Adrianna was born in 17th century England and died at age 23. Her life was short yet fulfilling. As with most women then, she was allowed some education. Apart from schooling, she also learnt about her parents' art: alchemy. She enjoyed learning how to make medicines; knowing that you could make a healing salve so easily made scraping one's knee or getting a cut so much less dangerous.

As a restless young woman, Adrianna loved to venture outside alone. It was dangerous for women to venture out at night, but she snuck out anyway, with a knive strapped to each arm, and a throwing dagger up each boot, as precautions. She also wore a vial of potion around her neck. This potion burned the skin and if it gets into the eye, would render one blind. She got into trouble one day, when she used the potion on a potential suitor who, very drunk, tried to accost her. Adrianna had uncapped the vial and thrown its contents at him. His reflexes dulled by drink, raised his hands a little too late to block. Blinded, the man had panicked and knocked over a candle. Three houses burnt down and many perished, including the suitor.

Someone had to pay for the crime of murder and arson. Adrianna was tried the next morning, and hung before the week was out. The next time she woke up, she was in the Tenth ring of the Eighth circle of Hell, the place reserved for alchemists. Adrianna wasn't surprised; in fact, she was delighted to be recognised as an alchemist, instead of just an apprentice. She did not stay there long, however. Through a combination of her wit and a little seduction, she wormed her way out of the Eighth circle into the slave houses, where slaves fought for survival and favour of the princes of hell.
On/Offs: It is sad to say that Adrianna lived the life of a virgin. The few idiots who had tried to rape her while she lived were not only denied their momentary pleasure, but also the hope of ever fathering children. For the protection of womenfolk, and all that. That said, Adrianna still knows how to use her body to get special favours and to satisfy her own means. As a slave, I don't think Adrianna has any say about what she likes or does not like. But as a writer, I think bondage and power exchange are sexy and watersports and scat are not.

Quote from: jayline on May 16, 2011, 03:58:01 PM
Lol, yeah, I guess House might not be the best avatar for a sexy sex-sex mcsex forum. I'm going to figure out what I'm doing with that pic before the game gets started, Hugh's basilisk gaze might be a tad disconcerting when you're trying to get in the mood.

But... But... House is sexy! Lol, but then again, I didn't see the previous avatar. XD

And also, cheers to anyone who recognizes the character being portrayed in the picture I chose!

jayline

Quote from: minerva7790 on May 16, 2011, 10:34:13 PMBut... But... House is sexy! Lol, but then again, I didn't see the previous avatar. XD

All shall be explained. 1: Get aroused. 2: See this. 3: Discover that no matter how hard you try, nothing will ever be okay again.

Also is that lady related to Dream or Despair? Do I get cheers?

Finally to Kitsune or Myobi, whoever's available right now, you mind if I invite friends to this?

minerva7790

Quote from: jayline on May 17, 2011, 03:24:04 AM
All shall be explained. 1: Get aroused. 2: See this. 3: Discover that no matter how hard you try, nothing will ever be okay again.

Ugh! I can't unsee that!! But I am enlightened, at the very least.

Quote from: jayline on May 17, 2011, 03:24:04 AM
Also is that lady related to Dream or Despair? Do I get cheers?

Why, yes! I personally don't follow the series but I hold the author in high reverence. And anyone who reads him too must be, by inference, very cool. :D

Lady Kitsune

I have been able to obtain a chord which now gives me back my computer and I'm working up a list so we know who is who and what is needed.

jayline, you can invite your friends to take a peek, more interest is always welcome.  ;)

And yes, Hell will be Roman inspired.  Pillars, torchlight, Arena but with the world being in modern times, no one has to go around wearing togas or anything, it is just more for look and appeal.  One could have a laptop jacked into Hell's internet service on their marble table if they like and where jeans, or any clothing for that matter.  Personal rooms for the Princes and Slave Masters can also be in whatever time period they prefer.  So if you like Eastern trapping or Renaissance, it's fine.  Though, the slaves will not be living comfortable and will be together in one big room.

I will assign slaves, but if you would like a certain plot with a specific person, I can work it in.  Princes will not be assigned slaves, I want to try for them debating for who gets whom, so that there is some interaction between all and no one is stuck with just one person.  Even slave Masters can trade amongst themselves at some point.  I may think up a rotation as well.

Also, as far as plots go, as long as you can keep track of who is back stabbing who, interaction as spies, traitors and ambitious upstarting is encouraged.  If the plot is heavy and may interfere, I would like to be PM'd about it.  Also any major plots between characters so that I can keep track of things.  For this game, I would like to have my ducks in row, so I can press key elements when needed.  Always feel free to be creative.  Whatever I have in mind more an outline and new elements always make for interesting twists.

And sorry, AngelicBlade, I didn't mean slave.....unless you want to be one. >:)

Thank you for your patience and if we have enough players with character profiles, I hope to have something in place by the weekend. 

lore

great. If anyone is wanting to plot with Sarathiel, shoot me a PM  :-)

Dashenka

Im currently on holiday at the Italian lakes... and somehow this place really works to my imagination... so... I will post two characters soon. A slave and a prince... I leave it up to you which is the best or the most needed.

AngelicBlade

Player Name: AngelicBlade

Character Name: Zehair Angelith

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance:
Human:
Demon:

Angel: (Will be explained in Bio ^^)

Personality: A very serious, and cold person. He has been hardened being a slave all of his demon life, he hardly shows emotion or signs of caring about anything. He does do what his masters want, unless it has anything to do with angels. He is calm and collective, as well as a quite person. He mainly keeps to himself except if a friend is involved. He mainly stays in his human form unless a special occasion arises.

Powers/Skills: He is a very skilled warrior trained for fighting demons which, given his new form, makes him an extremely good body guard or gladiator. He knows angelic spells, not longer holy, that help him in a pinch. He is skilled with using a sword like weapon. Though he usually uses two. He can make swords from solidified energies he can create, but after solidified he can't control the energies that make the weapon anymore.

Bio: Zehair was born as an angel. He was immediately placed into a training camp for the new generation of angelic warriors when he was twenty years old.
While in the training camp his meet his lover an angel named Feritha. They grew close in training and when they completed basic training Zehair and Feritha where placed in special archangel training for being the best out of their generation. He trained to fight demons for about one hundred years along side Feritha before gaining Archangel status in heaven. Zehair was one of the more skilled archangels and was placed into angelic bishop training. He stayed in Bishop training for about fifty years before gaining word that a great heaven, hell war was breaking out. He abandon training to be knight in the angelic army. He served with his lover Feritha. When Zehair and his battalion gained the upperhand against a force of invading demons they were sent into hell it's self. While in hell the demon attacks were relentless and almost endless. Feritha was slain when a prince decided to join the battle. Zehair was enraged at the sight of her death and went into an almost unstoppable rage killing many demons in the way of the prince. When he reached the prince he surcame to eminence dark energies and was tainted turning into a fallen angel. Strangely his skills were the same just with dark energy instead of holy. The prince made him into a slave and through him to the arenas so he could fight for demon entertainment. He quickly became a crowd pleaser as he rose to champion status in the arena. Zehair knew the new princes might take a liking to him, though he dreaded the thought of them and what he had become.

AngelicBlade

Hope it's good, let me know if I should change anything.

Esoteric Myobi

Liking the profiles so far and looking forward to seeing the rest! ;D Here's our list of players so far.

Cast thus far:

Princes: Positions left: 2
Asmodeus played by jayline

Slave Masters: Positions left: 2
Alticus played by TheScarletBlade

Slave: Positions left: 5
Sarathiel played by lore
Adrianna played by minerva7790
Zehair Angelith played by AngelicBlade
[Reserved] Lady Kitsune

Marquis:

Hermes:

Depending on how many more players we get, we may be able to get the game started this weekend or sometime next week. ^^ If you have any friends who would be interested in joining, please feel free to send them this interest thread since we'd love to have them!

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Esoteric Myobi

Just wanted to clarify something to everyone. While this wasn't addressed specifically within the introductory post for the game, like the Princes, Slave Masters can also be female! In fact, we encourage that at least one of the three slave masters to be a female. ;D

After all, we wouldn't want to neglect our poor male slaves now!

So ladies, please don't think that you're limited to slaves or the one female slot for Prince. ^^

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

TheScarletBlade

*Personally prefers all these ladies play slaves* :P

TheScarletBlade aka TSB

Vergil1989

You know, I've seen this game in passing and I haven't looked at it until just now.  Tell me, what is needed the most and I might be able to provide a character or two for you Lady Kitsune.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Esoteric Myobi

Thanks for the interest Vergil. =) At the moment we're just trying to get players in general, so just pick a role that you think you'd like to and would be interested in playing. ^^

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

AngelicBlade

Making a slight change to my profile.

AngelicBlade

((Look ar the human pic, I changed it.))

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance:
Human:
Demon:

Angel: (Will be explained in Bio ^^)

Personality: A very serious, and cold person. He has been hardened being a slave all of his demon life, he hardly shows emotion or signs of caring about anything. He does do what his masters want, unless it has anything to do with angels. He is calm and collective, as well as a quite person. He mainly keeps to himself except if a friend is involved. He mainly stays in his human form unless a special occasion arises.

Powers/Skills: He is a very skilled warrior trained for fighting demons which, given his new form, makes him an extremely good body guard or gladiator. He knows angelic spells, not longer holy, that help him in a pinch. He is skilled with using a sword like weapon. Though he usually uses two. He can make swords from solidified energies he can create, but after solidified he can't control the energies that make the weapon anymore.

Bio: Zehair was born as an angel. He was immediately placed into a training camp for the new generation of angelic warriors when he was twenty years old.
While in the training camp his meet his lover an angel named Feritha. They grew close in training and when they completed basic training Zehair and Feritha where placed in special archangel training for being the best out of their generation. He trained to fight demons for about one hundred years along side Feritha before gaining Archangel status in heaven. Zehair was one of the more skilled archangels and was placed into angelic bishop training. He stayed in Bishop training for about fifty years before gaining word that a great heaven, hell war was breaking out. He abandon training to be knight in the angelic army. He served with his lover Feritha. When Zehair and his battalion gained the upperhand against a force of invading demons they were sent into hell it's self. While in hell the demon attacks were relentless and almost endless. Feritha was slain when a prince decided to join the battle. Zehair was enraged at the sight of her death and went into an almost unstoppable rage killing many demons in the way of the prince. When he reached the prince he surcame to eminence dark energies and was tainted turning into a fallen angel. Strangely his skills were the same just with dark energy instead of holy. The prince made him into a slave and through him to the arenas so he could fight for demon entertainment. He quickly became a crowd pleaser as he rose to champion status in the arena. Zehair knew the new princes might take a liking to him, though he dreaded the thought of them and what he had become.

Lady Kitsune

TSB, right now you have a monopoly on the ladies.....sometimes it is good to be the king...er....slave master?    :P

Vergil, a couple of posts above you is a list of what is available (provided by the lovely Myobi)  I would just go ahead and pick what interests you the most.  ;)

AngelicBlade, I noted your changes and they are fine. I love the human pic. *loves Bleach*  8-)

I would like to get a female slave master at least before I put up for posting, so maybe My can put up her profile and I shall put up mine, and I will give a little more time for any who are left wanting a slot.

Lady Kitsune

Player Name:Lady Kitsune
Character Name:Ashakiel
Sexuality:Bi-sexual
Appearance: Demon with small curved ivory horns and human form

Personality:Ashakiel has always gotten her way.  Considered the Helen of Troy of Hell, she had only to look at a male and he would hang the moon for her.  She is stubborn and haughty, her status as a noble of the demon ranks giving her power to command.  She has a vicious tongue and knows nothing of humility.  She teases men with her sex and then never gives in.  Many male demons wonder if she is a virgin and how she kept her chastity.  She knows it is the one power she can hold over all.  That is about to change.

Powers/Skills: Raised to fight as well as fence in the political arena, Asha is a skilled warrior.  All manner of weaponry has passed into her hands.  She also controls hoarfrost or burning ice.  Probably why some demons call her frigid.

Bio:Ashakiel is the descendant of one of the Great Fallen.  Unlike many of the demon kind, she has feathers as black as any bottomless pit. Her wings are unique as the feathers can overlap to look like wings of sparkling obsidian leather but in her anger they flare out and she looks as any dark avenging angel of Heaven. 

The noble daughter of a Duke of Hell who felt that an oversight had occurred and one of the nine seats of the Princes should have been his, decided that it was time to move against the weakest of the Princes.  Her overly ambitious father held a coup against a Prince of Hell in an attempt to gain himself a throne but betrayal by one of his own saw him slain that day. 

She had cared nothing for the dark intentions of her father and though schooled in politics, she was more interested in her lavish life. Having already spurned the attention of said Prince, the Prince took great relish in putting down her father and his paltry army of assassins.  The Prince even took her as the spoils of War.  He took the Dark Virgin in his Great Hall for all to see, completing her humiliation. 

He left nothing undone and as all watched in lascivious delight.  It was a rare treat that one as graceful and lovely as Ashakiel brought low.  When all was said and done, she spat in the Prince’s face and called him no more than a human’s goat. His wrath was phenomenal and she had to undergo another round of abuse.  He should have killed her but sent her to the Slave Masters. 

There he thought she could cool her heels.  Little did the Prince know that she was made of sterner stuff and she had every intention of rising from that pit and taking her vengeance.  If she had to, she would take them all down. 

On/Offs: I will pretty much do anything except the usual.  No scat, or bathroom play, no vore and no pedophilia.  If you are not sure, just PM me.

TheScarletBlade

Well I am not complaining Kit :P

Though you might when I get my hands on you  >:)

TheScarletBlade aka TSB

AngelicBlade

Love your character Kit, lol and Bleach is amazing ;D

minerva7790

Squee~~ Bleach guy whose name I can never spell~~ XD

Lady Kitsune

Quote from: TheScarletBlade on May 22, 2011, 06:40:39 AM
Well I am not complaining Kit :P

Though you might when I get my hands on you  >:)

*raises brow*  Is that a threat....I hope so.   O:)

Quote from: AngelicBlade on May 22, 2011, 01:05:02 PM
Love your character Kit, lol and Bleach is amazing ;D

Would you believe, I am maybe a hundred episodes behind.....but I did manage to see the awesome scene between Aizen and Ichigo.  Ichigo is so cool.

Quote from: minerva7790 on May 22, 2011, 10:52:44 PM
Squee~~ Bleach guy whose name I can never spell~~ XD

*giggles*

Ironwolf85

I wrote this entire bit and pressed the wrong button.
Basicly I was thinking of coming at this from a Planescape perspective, needing kitsune's approval to play with her cosmology.
Pain and such makes me think of combat, battle, not sex.
Yeah I'm a furry romantic, and was thinking of a dark romance story with cutthroat (literally) politics.

Basicly Four elemental planes: earth, wind, fire, and air
Nine afterlives.
Celestria or Heaven: Lawful Good (huge mountian stretching into the clouds forever, a world of perfect belovlent order)
Elysum: Nuteral Good (think garden of eden, it's so good there even the most evil demons who go there can't help but feel all warm and fuzzy.)
Yisgard: Chaotic Good (an Asgard built for everyone, not just nords.)
Mechanus and the Jade Court: Lawful Nuteral (chinese mythology, eventually giving way to a massive demention of gears and perfect order)
Bytopia: Chaotic nuteral (afterlife where everything and everyone is in perfect balance)
Limbo: Chaotic Nuteral (ever shifting realm of raw chaos)
Hell: Lawful Evil (perfect soul crushing order of slaves and masters)
Hadies: Nuteral Evil (the grey wastes where hell and the abyss overlap outside the dominion of Hell, and therefore an open battleground.)
Abyss: Chaotic Evil (pit with layers of horrors each worse than the last, nobody has ever reached the bottom)

also in planescape there is Sigil, the city at the center, nuteral ground for every inter-planer being. Mostly because the Lady of Pain who rules was the only thing in the game never statted out, you made her mad (most of the time she doesn't care unless you attack her, or try to use her city as a staging ground), she looked at you and you died in a gruesome fashon.

ending before this gets too long
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Ironwolf85

come to think of it I might withdraw before I start... looking at the two pictures at the beginning made my gut wrench and i wanted to stab both the disgusting demons in their faces...
then again... that could be an interiesting trait to work in...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

Lady Kitsune

Thank you for your interest and you are still welcome to put up a character for review.  I do want to point out a few things. 

This is a game with BDSM elements.  That means pain and torture and sex, sometimes at the same time (though there is a lot more to BDSM than Pain, sex and torture).  Though I do not say exclusively sex, hence the political aspect.  I do want story as well.  I did notice in your O/O's that you had a dislike for pain and torture, so I am confused. 

This is also a game in Hell alone and any angellicy will be in reference or apart of character history only (at the moment).  I am not above taking suggestions on the environment but I am keeping it simple to minimize confusion if I can.  Not many people are familiar with planescape...at least I admittedly am not.  Finally, the players are mainly demons and fallen angels and not all will have a lovely visage. 

Dashenka

I'm really sorry. I really like the idea of this game and all your characters are very interesting I just can't think of a character I would want to play. A slave sounds good because of all the things she would suffer, a slave handler sounds good because of all the things I could do to poor little slaves and a prince sounds good because of the power.

Is there anything that you really need to get this game going?

Ironwolf85

planescape, long story short, "an afterlife for everyone"
I thought of a character I could play.

Player Name: ironwolf85
Character Name: Sergio Cerberus the Third
Sexuality: Bi (doesn't give a damn)
Appearance: His normal appearance. http://c526039.r39.cf2.rackcdn.com/users/237/602/9/photos/pby0121.jpg I couldn't find a human one to match but he doesn't use it often.
Personality: Intelligent, passionate, incredibly protective of wards and secrets. Suprisingly flexable and matter of fact when it comes to the backstabbing politics of Hades. He is a distainful cynic towards Demons and Devils, not so much towards the new arrivals. even giving them rides on occasion.
Powers/Skills: Aside from control of Fire elements and a knowlage of gates and portals, he trains extensively with weapons of all sorts and has strengh surpassing the what passes for "normal" in Hades. Unlike most he does not discount modern human technology, having bought a hellcycle with sidecar for bulk messanger duties.
Bio: Cerberus guardian to the underworld, charged with keeping fleeing souls from escaping. of course like any Jailer, he can be bribed for the right price. Sergio is the result of a "bribe of the flesh" one of the many spawn that haunt cerberius's lair. As one of the few humanoids he soon felt wanderlust. He became a hard fighting, hard drinking, hard fucking, mercenary in the constant wars between princes and lesser lords of hadies. Recently he's found his status as a non-demon and a primal's reputation for keeping anchent secrets has him working as a high cost courier
But walking through such carnage has left a bad taste in his mouth and to him the bedroom is a place to escape from the brutality and war that incessently rages around him. He spends is time off in leasurely persuits, especally the bathhouses.
Unlike other primals and most demons he's embraced human technology where he finds it useful.
He looks down on the Princes and Marques, as in the Primal view their so called "father" is just a spoiled brat who couldn't cut it in paradise, and got his ass exiled, so he set up shop in the underworld.
Oh he's a powerful and intelligent brat to be sure. The primals have their secrets in their secret places, untouched by demon kind and kin.
So Sergio takes the prince's "end of the world, dominate the earth, tear down the gates of heaven" proppaganda as just that. Bullshit proppaganda to keep the rank and file gashing their teeth and waiting instead of slaughtering each other. the primals know if that day ever comes demons will loose, after all the creator could whipe the entire underworld and everything in it from existance with a thought, even if he doesn't, and humans aren't to be underestmated.
Occasionally he might mention the "Promse Day" to another primal, but that is a secret in and of itself.

Promise Day Secrets: When they refrence "The Promise Day" the secret is that the primal powers are allied informally with The Creator not out of rightious zeal but due to respect and mutual advantage should the end be forced.
Most primals don't think armageddion will even happen, the prophesy isn't more than a few thousand years old as far as prophies go, could stumble at any stage, and the demons loose anyway, they would be going up against The Creator of the Multi-verse who was there when they themselves were brought into existance, an army of pure selfless good, and Humans aren't as puny as the demons think.
Yeah... they're not betting their coin on the princes winning that fight no matter how eliquent their proppaganda among their own kind. They can't even stop fighting each other.

On/Offs: Blood and pain I prefer in the battlegrounds, not the bedroom. in Sergio's case it's his one secret, aside from scat, and child porn. There are few other limits to what he will do.

Esoteric Myobi

-points at Ulquiorra and squees before clearing her throat sheepishly-

Ahem, anyway. Dashenka, I'd say the best thing to do would be to just pick one character and role that you think you'd enjoy playing the most. That's usually better than just picking up a role that we 'need' since it may not actually be what you end up wanting to play. Also, besides the Princes, Slave Masters, and Slaves, we also have roles for the Marquis and Hermes. ^^

Ironwolf85: I'll be waiting for Kitty's approval on your character sheet before adding you to the cast list, but thanks for the interest and application!

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Lady Kitsune

Dashenka, at the moment, I would like another slave master(female) the most, though one of each would be ideal.  I'm waiting on Myobi and possibly Vergil as well.  If you want to play more than one character, go ahead and submit the profiles.  :-)

Ironwolf, The slave masters train in sex as well.  Because the Princes are not gentle beings, this means the slaves must be trained to withstand punishment.  This means controlled pain and maybe torture, the amount of blood, that would be up to the players. 

Not saying there is not a place for your character.  I believe Sergio might be better suited as the Hermes.  He is a messenger between the groups but because the information he usually carries is sensitive, he is not without being in danger or having to fight.  He would also have a few ideas of his own.  Also, the slaves may try curry his favor on help to escape the Arena and their fates.  So he would not be lonely.

*glomps My*  There you are!  I was trying to post this when you did.  Are you sure you are not my missing twin, LOL.

Vergil1989

Hey, sorry for the delay there.  Weekends are bad days for me to post since my little bro is vying for the computer at the same time I am lol.  Anyway, I'll be getting a profile up today, promise.  I wouldn't mind doing a slave or a slave master, but I'll leave it up to Dashenka since she got here first really.  However, I'd PREFER to be a slave since I'm wanting to know what the other half feels like myself, but if that won't work I can easily whip up a slave master as well.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

Dashenka

Player Name: Dashenka
Character Name: Aldora
Appearance:

She has wings and a forked tongue but she has lost the ability to fly. It's simply been too long since she used them.

Personality:

Aldora is known for her insane cruelty and high mortality rate. Her slaves are put under constant torture and only a handfull survive to please the masters, the others are disposed off. Because the cruel training, the slaves she does produce, are among the toughest in Hell.

Powers/Skills: Ironically in Hell, Aldora has the power to manipulate ice. Rumours are she drains the cold from her very soul to feed her powers.

Bio: Once a slave herself, she rose to the rank of slave mistress and has been ever since she can remember. Her once beautifull soul now corrupted with evil, she seeks to rise ranks again to get closer to the ultimate leader in order to once again feel the pleasure of life again.

On/Offs: Very poor grammar and interpunction. Seriously though. I will do my best to also be dominant to male slaves should we have those but it's certainly not my strongest point. Other than that, I'll gladly cut your head off or slice your stomach open just for the fun of it :)

Vergil1989

Player Name: Vergil1989
Character Name:  Adam Jefferson
Sexuality:  Straight
Appearance:

Personality:  Being new to Hell, really new, Adam hasn't lost his angry spirit that had gotten him into the mess he's now in.  Having been bullied for years growing up, he finally had had enough and struck back after selling his soul off to gain the power of a demon.  Unfortunately he isn't the brightest bulb in the box and was essentially ripped off, at least that's the way he sees it, and is now a slave to a being far stronger than he is.  He's learning fast however that he should have just grinned and bore the humiliation and pain a few more days instead of lashing out by summoning dark and demonic beings to aid him.
Powers/Skills: He's good with his hands, having been a mechanic on Earth before he had sold his soul to become a demon so he might take his revenge on those that had wronged him.  What he didn't realize was that by doing so he had damned himself to rot in Hell for all eternity afterward.  Now, with the unnatural sex drive of a perpetually horny teenager amped up tenfold now as an incubus, Adam has found himself able to shape shift his entire body into any male form he wishes, with a bit of trouble since he's still learning.  When in his demonic form, Adam is much stronger than a normal human being, and can manipulate his body so he can potentially grow another cock or tentacles as the need arises.  He also has black as night wings which are able to support his weight and allow him brief if uncontrolled flight since he's still getting used to all this.
Bio:  Adam Jefferson was your average college prep that came from a somewhat wealthy family and was attending a somewhat ritzy college to become an engineer working for CAT or some other big construction company.  Life was relatively alright, except for the small fact the bully that had followed him all the way from his high school days had managed to cheat his way to the same college by some cruel incident of fate.  She was essentially the bitch from Hell since she had the sordid reputation of leaving behind a slew of very blue balled teens behind her, loving to tease them to death before denying them what they wanted from her.  She came his way, and at first Adam was able to hold her off but eventually his resistance crumbled when a rumor started going around that he was gay, which was most definitely not true.  He found out that she had started that rumor just to get to him, but that was after he had already made the deal to take his revenge on her.  Driving out to the lake after he had confronted her in the hall between classes, he knew what to expect but he hoped that she'd relent.  Fat chance of that as he was left with the same feeling of unfulfilled sexual gratification, handcuffed to his own steering wheel, and left to rot with his pants and underwear somewhere on the back seat of his car.  That was it, he had had it and he was going to get her.  Something very odd happened shortly after he had gotten home, somehow managing to get the lock picked to the cuffs since he had managed to sneak a paper clip in one of the air vents, just in case since he had been prepared, having heard how she loved to leave her victims should they try to take what they want by force.

A man in a well tailored suit was waiting for him, and the smell of brimstone and sulfur was in the air, yet the man himself with the completely black eyes seemed like he belonged in his two hundred dollar a month apartment which was rather cheap considering it was nothing more than a walk in closet in all honesty.  The doors and windows had all been locked he knew, yet here he was, offering him a chance to get back at her.  Adam didn't hesitate as he shook the demon's hand.  The next night was far different as he left the bitch in a pool of her own blood and orgasmic juices, having fucked her raw from all of her holes before being pulled into Hell himself where he has started a rather...new life in the Afterlife.
On/Offs:   I don't mind gore, so long as it's done right.  Combat oriented gore is a necessity in my opinion but I don't have any experience with it beyond that but am willing to try all the same.  My MAJOR off however is I don't do anal if I'm playing a male PC, as well as oral for another male, beyond that I'm pretty open.  ((Check my O/O page for the rest.))

Ironwolf85

I edited it, changed his background a bit, and am not toying with anything beyond the Pm I sent to kitsune for brainstorming and approval.

I also added a motorcycle, because any badass courier in hades should have some kind of badass transport.

minerva7790

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on May 23, 2011, 07:12:30 PM
I also added a motorcycle, because any badass courier in hades should have some kind of badass transport.

I personally love the idea! Though, wouldn't it be amusing if his motorcycle were pink? :P

TheScarletBlade

Dearest Kit,

That is not a threat, its a promise >:)

Your just lucky a left UTBLOV before Swiftrunner got his hands on Runa :D

TheScarletBlade aka TSB

Ironwolf85

I was thinking red and black like the rest of him, but hot pink and black would look pretty hot were he a woman

Lady Kitsune

TSB, I don't know whether to be scared or excited, LOL.   :P

Nice change Ironwolf, he should make for an interesting character.  I'm still thinking on the PM you sent me.  I have to figure out if it will fit into the scope of things, though it has given me some more to think about.

If everyone is still in, I will finish the intro and have it up tomorrow night to let the games begin.   ;D

I'm hoping that maybe we can lure others with our posting.

AngelicBlade

May I please change my angel pic to this?
It looks more like and angel than the first.

Lady Kitsune

LOL, yes you can, AngelicBlade.  When I create the character thread, you can just move a complete profile there.

Ironwolf85

understood, I don't get home till around 10:00 tonight though

Vergil1989

Hey, what about me?  "Whimpers, hoping he's been approved."

Lady Kitsune

*slaps her forehead*

Sorry, I thought I had posted approvals.

Dashenka, and Vergil you are approved.  I just walked in the door, so I am getting ready to settle in to do some work on this.    :P

Vergil1989

YEAH!  Lol, it's all good goofy, and glad to be onboard for this crazy ride lol.

Esoteric Myobi

Cast thus far:

Princes: Positions left: 2

Slave Masters: Positions left: 1
Aldora played by Dashenka

Slaves: Positions left: 4
Sarathiel played by lore
Ashakiel played by Lady Kitsune
Adam Jefferson played by Vergil 1989

Marquis:

Hermes:
Sergio Cerberus the Third played by Ironwolf85

If you have friends who may be interested in this game, they're free to take a peek! We're still in need of a Marquis and at least one other Prince. =) Though I'm sure we can start the game sometime soon even without them and new players can join later on. ^^

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

jayline

Dude, I will try to find an uncle sam recruitment poster appropriate for an s/m hellscape. Prolly gonna take a while.

minerva7790

Eep, I'll be away on holiday from 1st to 12th June. Maybe I should have said earlier... :-X At any rate, this game doesn't look like it's going to start anytime soon... I'll be ready to jump in when I get back!

Lady Kitsune

Actually post is up tonight and if you would like to post, you can.  If slaves could introduce themselves via the MC, that would be cool.  Slave Masters can intereact with each other, or with the Prince over potential slaves, The Hermes can show up to watch the show, and maybe deliver a message.

If all you lovely players can also move your character profiles to the character thread, I would be grateful.

Minerva, if you want to wait to post until you get back, that's okay, or if you want to intro your character and then fade until you get back that is fine too.

Here are your links, and I am going to pass out now.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=108111.msg4695717#msg4695717 - Character thread
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=108112.msg4695723#msg4695723 - OOC
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=108113.msg4695726#msg4695726 - Main thread

minerva7790

Thank you! I am eager to start! But I think it might make more sense for me to wait till I return, and pretend my character is a new slave. That way, the slave masters get fresh meat to play with further later into the game.

Sleep well!

Lady Kitsune

This game is rounding out well, but I still see a need for at least another Prince and a Slave Master!  The game has begun but it's not so far along that new players won't be welcomed.   ;)

Pockets

I'll pick up a Prince. I'll have a bio up later today or tomorrow.
08/02 - New A/A Update

Lady Kitsune

Muse

Darn it Pockets!  You beat me by how little time? 

May I tentatively step in for the slave master roll? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Muse

*Bows*  If you don't mind I'll try and present a slave master in the next 24 hours. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Lady Kitsune

Than I await your profiles.  Hehe, I think I needs more slaves.

Dashenka

jayline

Lady Kitsune

Yes, If I can pull her away from Minecraft long enough for her to finish her character, LOL.

Dashenka, if you want to make a slave, go ahead.  If the game gets a little bigger, I can add more Princes and SlaveMasters.

Dashenka

Let's see how it goes with this? If we need more slaves I'll play one aside my slave master :)

Muse

Player Name:  Muse

Character Name:  Samael

Sexuality:  Heterosexual

Appearance: : 

Six and a half feet tall with short black hair and hard sapphire eyes, he often wears a golden breastplate, blood red leathers, and scarlet cloak. 

Nine feet tall with lavender skin marked with crimson and fiery eyes, Samael's true form is wrapped in chains, manacles, barbs, and mace heads. 

Personality:  Self righteous, infinity patient, and quietly resentlful of the fallen angels who have claimed hell as their dominion. 

Powers/Skills:
--Skilled in a broad array of arms and armor, Samael is most skilled in his own fists and chains. 
--He is skilled in psychology, a true master of torture, he can inflict pain but delights most in righteously torturing sinners--like the fallen angels imprisoned here by god long ago. 
--Samael's arcane abilities are based on the animation of his chains.  He can also teleport within hell by tugging upon the chains that form the realm.  He can even teleport in and out of this realm or into other realms, though he makes it a habit not allowing the fallen to know how easily the original demons can leave. 

Bio:  A truly ancient demon, Samael was never an angel, but has resided in hell since the universe first contained itself.  It was given too the true demons too punish evildoers.  A just and loving god made them to delight in this duty.  He never revolted against this god, but understands that the fallen angels who have been imprisoned here and believe themselves rulers are simply more damned it is given to himself and the true demons to punish. 

On/Offs:

Ironwolf85

I get the feeling Sergio and Samael are from somewhat simmilar stock, though samael being far older.
in sergio's opinion "underworld primal of a diffrent breed"

Lady Kitsune

Yay Muse.  *huggles*  Go ahead and move your profile and post when you like.

TheScarletBlade

hey yall

wanted to say sorry I have not been around, a typhoon hit where I am currently at and knocked out communications. I will get to my posts as soon as possible

TheScarletBlade aka TSB

jayline

Quote from: Lady Kitsune on May 29, 2011, 01:56:47 PM
Yes, If I can pull her away from Minecraft long enough for her to finish her character, LOL.

Seen. You think you're finally burned out, and suddenly it occurs to you to build a mine cart superhighway. Shortly after you realize that constructing a 60' statue of Megaman is far more important than that term paper, and that sleep is for the dead. @_@

Esoteric Myobi

Quote from: jayline on May 31, 2011, 05:01:32 AM
Seen. You think you're finally burned out, and suddenly it occurs to you to build a mine cart superhighway. Shortly after you realize that constructing a 60' statue of Megaman is far more important than that term paper, and that sleep is for the dead. @_@

Exactly! See, someone understands! ;D

But no, besides Minecraft being addictively fun I also have valid excuses for not being around lately. Summer classes have started and with the long weekend I've been bombarded with family (one day of which was spent without power, boo). And my puppy's ill/injured and I've been busy coddling him (more than usual) and attempting to nurse him back to health. :'(

I do plan on taking the Marquis spot though, as well as help Kitty with her NPC posts when needed.

-has been a terrible co-GM lately-  :-X

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

kaz

If there is still a need for slaves, I would love to join with a slave character.  let me know.

k x
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Lady Kitsune

Cool, post a profile for approval.   :-)

And no problem TSB!

Hush, My!  I will just have to do other things to grab your attention!

Pockets

Player Name: Pockets
Character Name: Ahriman
Appearance:

Personality: Cold, heartless, and utterly ruthless
Powers/Skills: Being one of the original Fallen, Ahriman's power base is immense by anyone's standards. He's quick to do favors, always ensuring that those favors are paid back at the absolute most opportune time. Ahriman is also a potent magician, tactician, and diplomat.

Ahriman is a consummate manipulator. Able to manipulate all but the most agile minded into not only agreeing to his demands, but practically making them think it was their idea to begin with.

Obtenobration: Ahriman can manipulate the shadows and darkness is as clay to him. He can mold it, control it, and even give it life for short periods of time. This fearsome power has prevented his destruction at least once.

Bio: Ahriman stood with Lucifer against God in The First War. When they failed to defeat the forces of heaven, they were cast down stripped of their purity but not their powers. Ahriman had already been a powerful archangel in command of huge numbers of the Heavenly Host.

When cast down into Hell, Ahriman immediately set up shop. Doing work for others building his powerbase quickly and succinctly. He wanted to make sure he could either manipulate any up and comers into doing his building or so thoroughly discrediting them that their own actions became their own undoing.

Unlike many, Ahriman has not allowed his appearance to degenerate forcing him to maintain multiple forms. The only thing that he refuses to use are the tainted wings of his original form, now midnight black, marking him as one of the Fallen.

On/Offs: See mine.
08/02 - New A/A Update

Lady Kitsune

You are go to post your profile under characters.  Happy playing.

Esoteric Myobi

Player Name: Esoteric Myobi
Character Name: Mnemosyne
Appearance: Human appearance and Semi-Demonic appearance

Personality: Mnemosyne is cold and calculating, she uses her cunning to take the most efficient route and once she has decided upon a path she'll do anything to reach her intended goal. A sadist at heart, she revels in both torture and a quick but bloody death.

Powers/Skills:

Human Form: Ability to manipulate the elements as long as they are readily available. While in this form, she is only able to control her own blood.
Demonic Form: Depending on how much she has shifted to her full demonic appearance, her powers increase. [Note: I doubt that she'll ever reach her full demonic appearance, the most will be as depicted in the picture. Though if ever, prepare for devastation.] She is able to freely conjure elements and is also able to control the blood of others -- as long as they are bleeding freely.

Bio: Named after the mother of the nine Muses, Mnemosyne was a child of prophecy born with powers known to none. With an innate ability to manipulate the elements before her, she was raised in a time of turmoil and trained to be the bringer of the end -- of peace. She was taught the ways of the sword at a young age, and her four mentors drilled her in the control of each of their special elements. By the time she became a young woman, she was hardened to battle and able to freely control all that air, water, earth, and fire offered her.

It seemed as if the prophecies had been correct, for with her at the lead, her army razed the grounds before them. Yet one fateful night, their enemy attacked under the cover of darkness. Unfazed at the thought of facing Mnemosyne, they were uncannily confident in their victory. And it was victory that they received.

Awaking in the depths of hell, Mnemosyne found herself facing a woman of inhuman beauty. She was dark and alluring, captivating and haunting at the same time with an underlying layer of barely detectable menace...the Queen of Darkness beckoned to her with a coy smile on her lips. Her enemies had sold their souls to the Queen in exchange for victory. A delicate hand motioned to the side, and there she saw the miserable forms of her enemy's wailing souls, writhing and begging for freedom. "You are free to do with them as you please." Flat, black eyes rested on the mass and disgust flickered for just a moment, yet her blade did not flash. "Spare their lives, for death is too good for them."

Her response pleased the Queen and Mnemosyne soon became her favorite. First taken in as an apprentice, later adopted into the royal family. It was from the Queen, one of the Princes at the time, that she learned her skill to manipulate blood.

Centuries passed and Mnemosyne had become a Marquis of her own right. She was no longer the woman who fought for righteous beliefs. Now, in Hell, she only slaughtered if asked or for her own personal gain and enjoyment. The centuries spent living amongst blood and torture had made its mark on her. The name of Mnemosyne was feared throughout Hell for both her accomplishments as well as her bloody deeds. Yet she never stepped into the ring of political battles, for her interest did not lie there. She stood loyal to her Queen and was content.

Recently, news reached her ears that the Queen of Darkness had fallen. Her own apprentice has revolted against her and led a coup to claim her throne of Prince.

There had only been one other apprentice besides Mnemosyne.

Now, Mnemosyne is the only apprentice and she wears her new status as Prince with pride in place of her fallen Queen.

On/Offs: Mnemosyne will do just about anything to achieve her goals. Whether it is to attain favors or to deal punishment, she has no limitations. [Though if you're still unsure, just send me a PM.]

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Esoteric Myobi

Cast thus far:

Princes:
Ahriman played by Pockets
Mnemosyne played by Esoteric Myobi

Slave Masters:
Aldora played by Dashenka
Samael played by Muse

Slaves: Positions left: 3
Sarathiel played by lore
Ashakiel played by Lady Kitsune
Adam Jefferson played by Vergil 1989
Liliana Vess played by FallenFeather

Marquis:

Hermes:
Sergio Cerberus the Third played by Ironwolf85

Character Thread - Please post your character sheets here once they have been approved.
OOC Thread - Join the rest of us and make introductions, or just chatter about the game. ;D

For anyone who would like to add this to their signature, just copy and paste the following code:

[float=right][url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=105869.0][img width=133 height=100]https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/8/83/Mountain_Demon_-_Demonesses_-_Magical_Pictures.jpg[/img][/url][/float]

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

LadyMaayan

Player Name: Lady Maayan

Character name: Athena

Sexuality: Hetero

Appearance: Human

Personality:  Named after the Goddess of War for a reason. She is a mistress of steel. She is confident, hot-tempered and strong willed. Her answer for anything and everything lies in a challenge of blades. Courageous and stubborn, to her detriment at times, she seldom backs down, be it man or fight.

Powers/Skills: She is an excellent swordswoman, a skilled warrior. Skilled with a bow, she prefers steel in her hand, dual swords to be exact. Fleet of foot, quick to assess and adapts to any situation. She was trained to the sword, using one hand then the other, making it possible for either hand to be her main.

Bio: Born into a war torn land, Athena grew up wanting nothing more than to right the wrongs in her homeland. Names after the Goddess of War, she bears a small sigil on the inside of her upper right arm, given to her by the Goddess herself when the girl came of age. Athena was trained by the best teachers that could be procured in her time and a few sent down from the goddess’ own temple. Other than currying favor with the goddess, Athena made her own way in the world.

With the advent of her parents being killed in the war, Athena went on an a blood-crazed need for revenge, slaughtering all those who were responsible and then some. With the taste of blood in her mouth, she took more lives than her patron goddess herself could forgive. The charge among the gods was simple, the young woman must atone, to live for eternity, in the Pits of Hell. Cast down into Hell, Athena finds herself alone with just her swords.

O/O: See mine
~Sexuality is a state of being, sensuality is a state of mind~ ~Me
"When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before." ~ Marilyn Monroe

Esoteric Myobi

Welcome to the game, LadayMaayan. And to Elliquiy as well! I hope you're enjoying the forums so far. ^^

Please move your character sheet to our character thread and join the other players for random chattering/questions about the game in our OOC thread. Once you've gotten yourself comfortable, you may want to read our posts thus far and then feel free to post an introduction for Athena in our IC thread.

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

LadyMaayan

Quote from: Esoteric Myobi on June 04, 2011, 09:25:38 PM
Welcome to the game, LadayMaayan. And to Elliquiy as well! I hope you're enjoying the forums so far. ^^

Please move your character sheet to our character thread and join the other players for random chattering/questions about the game in our OOC thread. Once you've gotten yourself comfortable, you may want to read our posts thus far and then feel free to post an introduction for Athena in our IC thread.

Please, call me Maay. Thanks so much and yes, I have been enjoying the forums. It's nice to be here. I've been already reading up on the posts thus far and have been giving thought to Athena's intro. I should have something in a couple of days.
~Sexuality is a state of being, sensuality is a state of mind~ ~Me
"When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before." ~ Marilyn Monroe

Lithium

Player Name: Lithium

Character Name: Herja

Personality: Stoic, brave and proud. Too proud for an agent of the heavens, even, many would argue. She keeps up her valiant warrior facade a vast majority of the time, making it very difficult to get her to open up or express her feelings. She hates weakness, and her main concern has always been defeating the forces of darkness first, with the protection of the innocent being a distant second. Demons are the things that she loathes the most, though. She's cut down thousands of them already and wouldn't hesitate to exterminate every single last one of them if given the opportunity. Apart from the destruction of her mortal enemies, the glory and honor of victory have generally been the driving force behind Herja's actions.

Powers/Skills: Having been born and raised as a warrior, Herja has had hundreds of years to master the art of battle, during which time she's become extremely proficient at it. Her wings also provide her with a big advantage over adversaries that do not possess the gift of flight, although her ability to fly is severely reduced by her slave collar. In addition to the enhanced strength and speed that all divine being and demons possess, Herja is also blessed with incredible grace which makes her actions appear fluid and effortless. Her final power consists of the ability to concentrate pure light and transform it into a weapon, although it's significantly harder for her to employ it down in the depths of hell, and even harder still with the collar around her neck.

Bio: Almost 8 centuries ago, the Valkyrie known as Herja was born in the heavens high above the Earth. Having been created with the main purpose of going to war against the legions of Lucifer himself, she dutifully carried out her mission for hundreds of year after having undertaken her training. In terms of pure martial prowess, she was considered one of the best warriors that heaven had to offer, although her overly bloodthirsty nature made advancing through the ranks considerably more difficult. In an effort to prove herself worthy of the position of Arch Valkyrie, Herja began setting off on increasingly perilous adventures, often leading many of the soldiers under her command to their dooms as she charged into seemingly impossible scenarios.

It was during one of these desperate battles where her troops were outnumbered four to one that her skill was finally not enough to pull her through. Having been distracted as she was forced to defend herself from all angles, Herja was unable to avoid the demonic beast that pounced on her from behind and began dragging her down towards the infernal pits of hell. She'd lost the use of her wings while grappling with the beast, as the creatures powerful arms kept them tightly pressed against her body, so she had no choice but to try fighting it off. It was to no avail, unfortunately, and the two of them violently crashed on to the surface of the underworld like a comet. The devastating impact finally shook the beast loose, allowing a badly injured Herja to finish it off, but the damage had already been done.

Trapped in the nightmarish abyss of Hades, there was no way to fly out anymore. Herja's only chance to escape was to find out how the demons traveled in and out f their home, but that was obviously no easy task. Despite her efforts to blend in, she was never able to fool the residents of hell for very long, and therefore had to constantly fight for her life with tooth and nail. Amazingly, she managed to keep it up for months, but it had only been a matter of time from the start until she could not carry on any longer. Having finally been vanquished by one of the slave masters' minions, the dauntless Valkyrie was shackled, collared and brought to the arena to serve as entertainment for Hades' social elite.

On/Offs: Having a very strong personality, Herja naturally enjoys being on top and in control of any situation. However, being with someone who could challenge her for control and even turn the tables on her (in a consensual scenario) would be the thing that really gets her off. On the other hand, being humiliated, degraded or stripped of her pride would be some of her greatest fears.

Esoteric Myobi

Welcome to the game, Lithium. I'm looking forward to seeing Herja in action. =)

Feel free to post her up with the rest of our character sheets and take your time reading through our posts so far. Post your introduction whenever you feel ready to do so. ^^

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

AngelicBlade

Esoteric Myobi

Currently still searching for a player to fill in the role of Prince!

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

DudelRok

Player Name: Dudel
Character Name: “(The) Grand General” Eviscerating
Sexuality: N/A (Has no actual sexual attractions)

Appearance:  First and foremost, Eviscerating has no weak human form. His body is strong and proud, a six foot tall monster designed to his own liking with the help of dark underworld wizards. A combination of his own magic with that of enchanted stone to fortify his body for the combat he experienced every single un-day of his never-ending life. Both his legs, his entire left arm from shoulder to fingers, the front of his chest and his lower jaw are made of this indestructible substance. However this came at a cost of appearance, the magics of the stones tainting his once beautiful skin and turning it to that of rotting and dripping flesh.

The Grand General is a creature of fear and hatred, his eyes glowing a deep red, his hulking figure pressing the ground he stands deep like a crater when he walks. His weight not measurable by mer human understandings, but know should he fall upon you then you will certainly perish in agony. That stone arm and hand of his like a claw, capable of easily ripping metal let alone that of flesh. Teeth sharp like blades, capable of crushing fresh bone within his maw with little more than a grin to follow. Two large horns protude from his forehead, sharp like daggers yet are grooved with a corkscrew design, as if he has filed them in this particular manner.

What clenches the appearance of this creature, however, is what he has willingly given up for his power. Namely being his genitals are now gone, only smooth rock with ancient symbols remain, up to the point where his waist and hips. He wears no clothes to speak of, making sure all see everything that he has purposefully made himself into, and even flashing off the large great hammer which sits in the holster especially grafted to his back out of his own bones. A true twisting tale of personalized looks and appearance.

Personality: Eviscerating is a thing of anger and agony, his mind frequently having flashes of violence; flashes which he even more frequently acts upon to the point of rape, cannibalism, defecation, and mutilation. He is the epitome of fueled anger, having a hate for everything that is not himself or The Lord and Master (Satan/etc) who runs all what can be seen. However there is respect for the honored position he was grated, so while he may bite those who look in his direction he’ll try not to upset his current seat as one of the Princes of his praised kingdom.

Powers/Skills:

Strength: Between his natural aggression and enchantment upon his body, he is not to be trifled with when it comes to physical blows. The hammer upon his back weighing half as much as he does yet being able to swing it about as if it was made of air.

Intimidation: Between his physical appearance and natural aggression, intimidation (and things similar to it) are very easily handled.

Dirty Tactics: Not something typically seen day-to-day, but it was this knowledge (coupled with some minor military training) which granted him the position he currently holds. A master of tactics and dirty tricks, he does what needs doing in order to win.

Bio:  One of Hell’s greatest combatants turned to one of Hell’s greatest warriors, turned to one of Hell’s greatest generals turned (soon) to one of Hell’s greatest leaders. Thanks to Eviscerating’s behavior, ruthlessness and all around nasty behavior he has survived everything Hell has tossed at him. Many took notice and offered slow advancement, from nothing more than one to fight within the arena to one leading armies against heaven. Prior to it all he did not even have a name, and the name he now holds was given to him by those who he battled.

What happened to The Great General’s body was done by his own request after having been given the chance to leave the arena and fight for Hell. After his first combat it turned out that his own strength and will were not going to get him far enough, so pacts were made and trades started to happen. After a short time of self pain, torture and dismemberment, the creature known as Eviscerating came to be... not far after did he win a great battle in Hell’s name and was given his title by The Lord and Master himself.

From there more favors where earned and more favor granted, now a Prince in line for the thrown as a personally selected breed of beast made perfect to rule Hell and bring it to glory as it should have had since the dawn of time and creation. Not much is known about his life on Earth, or as a mortal, and Eviscerating tends to fucking keep it that way.

"Hail The Lord and Master! For Hell and it's glory! I will succeed in all I do."

On/Offs:

Character Never Submissive. Otherwise, none.

Player: I don’t get off on half of this stuff sexually speaking, however Eviscerating is who he is. If confused, view my O/O Thread for possible clarification or just ask.

I AM THE RETURN!

DudelWiki | On/Off Thread | A/A Thread

Esoteric Myobi

Looks like Eviscerating will make a terrifying Prince. =) You have my approval, though we'll have to see what Lady Kitsune thinks as well. ^^

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Esoteric Myobi

DudelRok, welcome to the game. ^^ Lady Kitsune has given you the thumbs up of approval. Please move your character sheet over to our character thread and join us in OOC or in-game.

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

DudelRok

Quote from: Esoteric Myobi on July 06, 2011, 08:39:29 AM
DudelRok, welcome to the game. ^^ Lady Kitsune has given you the thumbs up of approval. Please move your character sheet over to our character thread and join us in OOC or in-game.

Can do.

I AM THE RETURN!

DudelWiki | On/Off Thread | A/A Thread

Esoteric Myobi

Currently searching for people to fill in the role of slave master! Ladies, don't be shy to try out for the spot!

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

MagicalPen

This (and the PM) has caught my attention. Tentatively mark me down for the role of Slave Master. Now I will look for a Human and Demon form picture of him.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Esoteric Myobi

Glad to know you're interested, Eeyore! Looking forward to seeing your character sheet. ^^

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

MagicalPen

Player Name: Eeyore
Character Name: Ragnor
Sexuality: Hetero
Role: Slave Master

Appearance: (Click Image to Enlarge)

In Human form, Ragnor appears as a man from the Wild North, wearing nothing but fur coverings and armor. His skin is covered in the markings of the Demon Lord he sold his soul to, granting him great strength and skill. His body is well muscled and scarred and he would strike a handsome figure if not for the fire that burns in his eyes.

In Demon form, granted to him by his lord, his muscles are accentuated and he looks vastly human, if not for the horns that protrude from his shoulders and head. One can not ignore the wings either as they grant him the ability of flight - all gifts from his original Demon Lord.

Personality: Ragnor is full of rage and sorrow. He is quick to anger and quicker still to strike out because of it. He is still adjusting to his new life but is quickly learning that he enjoys his sense of power. He knows it will never bring back his family, but he is content with being able to inflict pain and death and suffering on the sorts of people that murdered his family.

Skills and Powers: In Human form, the powers gifted onto him are Immunity to Fire, Hardened Skin (making it harder to wound him), and enhancements to Speed, Agility, and Strength.

In Demon Form, all of his powers and skills are increased ten-fold and he is granted the ability to Control Fire as well.

Bio: Ragnor is a man of the Wild North, used to living a tribal life. He was the son of the Tribe Leader and was well versed in the ways of the Warrior. His people, small in number, had to rely on fighting skill, tactics, and agility in order to survive. There were few better then his people at moving silently through the woods or mountains. Ragnors life was content, until THEY came.

THEY were 'civilized' people looking to claim new territory. When the Tribes refused to leave their hereditary lands, the 'civilized' people sent in their Armies. At first, the Tribes fought well, but there always seemed to be an endless supply of enemy soldiers to kill. Slowly, but surely, the Tribes started to fall back. Ragnors Tribe decided it would be better to make peace with these Southern Warrior and set up a meeting. However, treachery was afoot and the Southern Warriors massacred Ragnors Tribe. Ragnor, only 18 years old, managed to escape. It was then that he made a pact with the Devil, asking for greater strength and skills so that he could smite his enemies. Little did he know that the Devil was actually listening.

Ragnor awoke in the morning with no memory of the night, but with the feeling of fire coursing through his veins, his body covered in dark tattoos. He soon learned of his new powers and exacted revenge on his family, slaying hundreds of Southern Soldiers before finally being overwhelmed by their numbers. Waking up in the Underwold, his Demon Lord took him under his wing and taught him many things.

Now he is branching out on his own for the first time, as a Slave Master. He had fought many battles in the Arena himself.

On/Offs: No M/M, Scat, see Signature for more.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Esoteric Myobi

Welcome to the game, Eeyore! I'm sure you'll make for a lovely Slave Master. Please move your character sheet over to our character thread and join us in OOC or in-game. Looking forward to reading your posts! =)

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Esoteric Myobi

Once again, we're currently searching for people to fill in the roles of both slaves and slave masters! If anyone is interested, please post up your character sheet here.

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Writersblockade

Sent you a PM, EM. I would be interested in the Slave Master Role. Would it be okay to have a master that actually doesn't want to be a prince?
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

Esoteric Myobi

Thanks for the interest, Writersblockade. ^^ Have sent a reply to your PM and am looking forward to seeing your character sheet. =)

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Writersblockade

Made a up a quick sheet. A bit of a WIP, but I think I have what I'm aiming for. I'll add pics as soon as I can.

Player Name: Writersblockade
Character Name: Praetor
Sexuality: Straight, for the most part.

Appearance: The Praetor exudes the confidence of a military man with the entitlement of nobility. His eye remains kind, even as he teaches his slaves in the ways of conquest and submission. One could stand toe-to-toe with The Praetor and still feel somehow shorter…smaller, and his aura carries a heaviness akin to a deep fog. Perhaps it’s just a memento of his death, or simply a figment of an observer’s imagination. His human form always gravitates towards the finer garbs of time. Designer Suits, stylish military garb, and flashy armors tickle his fancy, and serve as additional diversion for his already busy existence as a Slave Master.

His demon form is simplistic in nature, yet remains a form that seems to make the most sense for some reason. One could look at him and feel that he somehow “fits” his where and when. That he is exactly who and what he needs to be at all times, when he kisses a hand, or drives a sword through another. He appears built out of cold bone held together by a knight’s ghastly armor and darkness’ embrace. His only display of power the almost constant sheen of light in his eye sockets, a sickly green that brings forth thoughts of biohazards, toxic waste, and the slow steady march of decay.

Personality: Dutiful, almost to a fault, The Praetor sees his vocation as a necessity, and his own personal pursuit of it a sort of religion. Where else could one take all the joys of life, from breaking and training, killing and seeing others die, and bartering for favor – and apply it to one thing that could be done for ever on? His personal decision to foolishly hold onto the antiquated idea of Honor in his current environment has lost him a few chances for high quantity sales, but the nobility could never doubt the quality of product in his stable. This is in part due to a calculating mind and unwillingness to provide the market with inferior product.

Powers/Skills: His powers seem to be that of a minor war deity. Damned soldiers show deference and even instant allegiance in battles that involve him. It is not unknown for him to walk with a small entourage of souls with assorted uniforms from different times during more intense gatherings amongst Slave Masters. He also possesses weapon recall, where the weapon he wants simply forms in his hand, ready to use. As one could imagine, this becomes more taxing the larger or complicated the weapon, so he likes to keep it simple. Mentally, he is very astute, and loves to pass the time guessing at the machinations of others with a surprisingly good level of success.

Bio: The Praetor has no real memory of who he was before his arrival in hell. The name he’d given himself was the product of a conscious moment upon his arrival. It hardly mattered, as he instantly went to work doing what he did best. Once a slave, he’d managed to keep himself from being used and discarded by his prince by being a trusted advisor and guard. The prince had the foresight to introduce him slowly to the joys of raising slaves of his own, and to his own unique specifications. The eventual “replacement” of that prince would have occurred much sooner without the support of his slaves, and from that realization would come the eventual increase in demand from the more discerning collectors, and influence within the realm. 

On/Offs: listed on my name, but let me know if you’re trying something –really- freaky. I’d have to feel out how this guy’s going to be.

Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

Esoteric Myobi

Welcome to the game, Writersblockade! I'm sure you'll make for a lovely Slave Master. Please move your character sheet over to our character thread and join us in OOC or in-game. Looking forward to reading your posts! =)

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~