High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azzmeister89

(sorry might not post for a while, decided to finally start watching fairy tail with my brother)

Queen Elsa

(Let me know if it's any good. :) )

Wajin

I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

Queen Elsa

(*Giggles* Yeah? You've seen it?)

Wajin

(Have a crunchyroll account, so I'm watching it when it gets released)
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

Queen Elsa

Wajin

(The only legal Anime translation site on the net)

Queen Elsa

(I thought you didn't like legal things. :P )

Wajin

(I love legal things :P I just play as people who don't ;))

Queen Elsa

azzmeister89

Looking at the card Aaron frowned "we shouldnt need to use this. Seig will be in hospital for a while and he's going right to prison after, but i guess we'll hold onto it just in case" he kissed Hina's forehead "so what do you want for dinner tonight? I'm buying take out or do you not want to move in yet?"

Wajin

Masamune smiled a little to himself as he walked to his philosophy class, looking up at the blackboard as he fell asleep, his feet up on his desk

Queen Elsa

Quote from: azzmeister89 on July 19, 2012, 11:03:43 AM
Looking at the card Aaron frowned "we shouldnt need to use this. Seig will be in hospital for a while and he's going right to prison after, but i guess we'll hold onto it just in case" he kissed Hina's forehead "so what do you want for dinner tonight? I'm buying take out or do you not want to move in yet?"

"Yeah, I'll be there. I just need to tell Naoko and explain to him..."

Gavlois

(does that mean I have to work again? xD)
O/O

Queen Elsa

azzmeister89

(you make rping with us sound like a chor gavlios)

Gavlois

(It is. I look away for one day, and something completely different is happening. XD Where did you want to meet Naoko?)
O/O

Wajin

(too bad Hina went to bed)

Queen Elsa

azzmeister89

Queen Elsa

azzmeister89

Nodding Aaron leaned over and kissed her softly "i'll let you go see Naoko then, i'll use the rrest of lunch to go explain things to the team" he smiled at her "unless you need anything"

Queen Elsa

Hina kissed Aaron back, holding him close. "Only you Aaron... All I need is you..."

azzmeister89

"maybe i should stay put then" he smiled, his good arm wrapped around her waist.

Queen Elsa

She smiled and kissed him again. "Maybe you should." she purred.