Do something to the avatar above you!

Started by KieraHaroden, August 12, 2010, 03:57:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Harley Quinn

-casually tosses the soap across the room-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Tharic

Harley Quinn

-offers to wash that gorgeous body for him, even though the soap is gone-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Deamonbane

Naughty, very un-PG-13 stuff... I just love a women in a corset...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

SummerWhispers

Write a message on his  back, one  he cannot read.

Finothing

Ligeia

*Steals scepter to start a collection*
"Beware the Jabberwock my son. The jaws that bite, the claws that scratch. Beware the Jubjub bird and shun, the frumious Bandersnatch."

" 'The time has come,' the Walrus said, 'To talk of many things. Of shoes and ships and sealing wax. Of cabbages and kings. And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings.' "
~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

Deamonbane

Kiss that smile smile right off of he face...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Ligeia

Return said kiss before drawing a doodle on his back
"Beware the Jabberwock my son. The jaws that bite, the claws that scratch. Beware the Jubjub bird and shun, the frumious Bandersnatch."

" 'The time has come,' the Walrus said, 'To talk of many things. Of shoes and ships and sealing wax. Of cabbages and kings. And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings.' "
~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

FeBurns

...playfully tugs those adorable blonde locks...

Ligeia

~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Ligeia

~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

Skadii

I would paint your nails a lovely shade of red to match the blood on your sword!

Deamonbane

Make her mine, and make him... well, hers...

Skadii

I would make him forget all about her...and keep him forever in my passionate embrace.

Mordred

Being kinda mesmerized by the side of that hip.. I'd do a switcheroo and get those hips to do their thing over this blue creature.. while lips, fangs.. hands.. and all sorts of this blue creature did all sorts of things.. to this scrumptious girl with the magical kiss.
*See Pillory*

Grainne

Paint the Blue, Red..may leave the smell of strawberries behind, though.
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Ligeia

Offer to make the black lines of her tattoo red to match her hair.

~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

Grainne

*grins*

Politely decline and point her towards a Jabberwocky.
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Boxy

Would give her more tattoos.  Still trying to get better at artsy stuff so maybe doing tattoos would be another way I could practice.

Dovel

Would buy him a drink. He might need it.
Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences