Hollywood Hogan and The Undertaker: Friends or Enemies?

Started by Kayako Saeki, April 07, 2013, 10:15:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayako Saeki

The NWO invades the WWF, and Hogan calls out The Phenom to see if Taker will either join forces and help bring down the entire federation, or make a stand and try to drive out the poison once and for all. I need someone to play the role of Undertaker.

It was the summer of 1997, and Hollywood Hogan and the NWO decided to invade enemy territory and make everyone's lives miserable there. They sneak attacked many different wrestlers over the course of several weeks and always spray painted them in the black and white NWO colors. Vince McMahon was absolutely furious and tired everything in his power to legally get rid of them, but Hogan simply shook his head and held out a section of his contract which he'd circled to show everyone on television to see.

"You know something Vince? You should've read the damn fine print in my contract brother! I've still got complete creative control of everything and can come back to this hellhole any time I wish. Your company's gonna go bankrupt soon and we're here to drive the final nail in it jack! Now let's get him brothers!"

Hogan and the rest of the NWO viciously attacked Vince and spray painted him in the black and white colors as everyone booed furiously. After throwing the old bastard out of the ring, Hogan grabbed a mic and once again spoke his mind.

"Man talk about taking out the trash! This has been so much fun and I got so caught up in running the WWF into the ground that I almost forgot about something. Undertaker, the world heavyweight champion, brother you need to come out here right now because me and you need to talk about a few issues! I promise, no games, no sneak attacks okay? In fact, yo brothers, get out of the ring and go to the back now! Me and the Dead Man need to discuss this man to man. Alright Taker, please come down to the ring and don't worry, I'm not after your title alright? I'm already the WCW champ and it's the only belt I need."

Hogan watched as the NWO exited and left him all alone to face the legendary Phenom, the one and only Undertaker. He had a serious expression on his face and was definitely not looking for a fight with the WWF champion. He wanted to talk about some important things with you and felt their meeting needed to be open and discussed in front of the entire world. 

Corbin

I could play the Undertaker for you. I loooooooooooooovve him!

Corbin