Not interested in Adult RP

Started by Raelice, June 25, 2014, 02:47:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raelice

Howdy, having heard that this was a wealth of rp potential I decided to check this site out and I must say I am impressed with the people here from what little I've seen so here's a question for ya'll.

If I have no interest in rping adult material is there anything pertaining to that which I would be unable to access without getting approved?
The kind of day of which I dreamed since I was small...

Vekseid

Private messages, and the 'members-only' non-adult RP section, mostly.

Lilias

Also, without being approved, you can't edit posts, modify your profile, or view other people's profiles.

The approval process takes some effort on your side, but it pays off handsomely. :-)
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

jouzinka

Also the chance to socialize/debate/hang out with people on the inside boards, where definitely not everything pertains to adult content.

The "public" forums do give you the glimpse of it, but nowhere near as complete.
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

Raelice

Interesting, thank you for the responses.
The kind of day of which I dreamed since I was small...

Ariel

You also have the ability to collapse boards by clicking the minus sign (-), located at the right-hand corner of each board, up in the gray boarder. :-) So you can easilly collapse any forum you don't want to see/visit if you're approved.

I'm glad you decided to do the application process! It does, indeed, pay off handsomely.
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

Oreo

In addition to all the above, there are a number of members who aren't here for sexual roleplay at all, but rather roleplay with other adults.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin