Interest Check: Henshin Heroes and Heroines

Started by Steir, May 24, 2018, 10:05:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snake

Hmm, so perhaps a more serious character

Yurie

Just as a reminder, this is a mostly anime-styled game. Don't take things too seriously. If you're having trouble with ideas and aesthetics, look up some tokusatsu or magical girl stuff on Youtube.

Snake

LamentingQuill

If folks need picture help, that's my jam. Just hit me up.

Steir

Name: Setsuna
Stereotype: Silent Sword-Wielding Antagonist
Player Name: Steir

Physical Description:
Setsuna stands at 6'2" with a well-toned body concealed by full body armor. His hair is kept short and somewhat uncombed and his face could not be seen behind the mask he wears.

Personality:
Honorable - Setsuna has a strong sense of honor and acts on a set of principles that would make him comparable to a knight or samurai of olden times. He has a serious demeanor that sometimes makes it difficult to approach him. He does not condone harming of those who cannot fight, and will ensure that the only ones involved in the fight are those who can match his strength.

Determined - Setsuna has a strong sense of will when it came to getting the job done. When confronted with an obstacle in his way he will find the best means possible to get through it (which may not exactly be best for the obstacle).

Quiet - Setsuna does not speak much unless he felt the need to speak up. He is a man of action and feels that words only find their place when properly backed up with deeds.

Background:
Setsuna shares very little history on his past, but his words and ways show signs that he has been around for a significant amount of time in terms of years. While he has kept under the radar until now, he has claimed to have started certain natural disasters for the cause of restoring the world to its natural state before man-made interference have drastically changed the environment. He eventually was found by Black Cosmos and agreed to join his cause due to how their goals aligned for the time being.

Setsuna's true goal was to return the world to an era when gods roamed the earth. He has no intend to lead this new world, allowing anyone to do what they please afterwards.

Player Ons and Offs: Refer to my other characters

Powers and Abilities

• Elemental Magic Mastery - Setsuna is well-versed in what could be described as an octogram elemental system, allowing him to wield magic in the form of fire, water, wind, earth, light, darkness, nature, and spirit. He can use such magic to attack, defend, or strengthen himself. A combination of the elements also allows him to travel as he pleases.
  • Seal Creation - Setsuna is capable of creating seals, which can be used to inhibit a recipient's powers or amplify them.
  • Seal Breaking - Setsuna is capable of dispelling seals of varying complexity, allowing him to unleash whatever could have been sealed away.
  • Hatsu no Seishitsudo: Genten Fukki - a powerful magical attack that Setsuna uses to defeat foes he view as powerful. Invoking a seal to immobilize the target, Setsuna then accumulates magical energy from each of the eight elements around the target. Once the magical energy reached critical mass, the magic is then forced to gather on the target's position to form an explosive reaction.
  • Buki Ougi: Shunkan - Setsuna inscribes a seal that slows down the target's perception of time around them while placing a seal to boost his speed. He then delivers a series of magically infused strikes with various weapon forms from Kiretsu no Uta within the time limit of the seal. Once the seals expire, an explosive reaction occurs from all the blows the target receives.
  • Summoning: Elemental Beast - Setsuna is capable of summoning a massive elemental creature attuned to one of the eight elemental affinities. These entities are living masses of elemental energy with as much destructive force similar to the natural disasters that take place in the world.
  • Summoning: Elementals - Elemental Beasts may be powerful, but require high levels of elemental energy in order to bring forth. Elementals are more cost effective followers that while capable in combat are not intelligent.

Equipment

• Kiretsu no Uta - an arm brace that looked as if it grew from a tree. It was capable of changing its form according to Setsuna's will, changing into weapons that Setsuna could use such as a sword, spear, bow, and a flail among some examples.
  • Eien - a full suit of armor made from an unusual alloy that could withstand high impacts from physical and magical attacks. Despite how strong its defensive capabilities it possessed it is surprisingly lightweight. The armor repairs damage it receives, making it unnecessary for repairs.
  • Pendant - a homemade pendant that looked like a child, or some children, made together. Setsuna keeps this mundane item worn around his neck and hidden underneath his armor.

Skills

• Weapon Masteries - Setsuna displays a high level of prowess in various weapons he forms with Kiretsu no Uta. His combat style seemed to be a combination of other existing styles mixed in with his own personal fighting approach.
  • Survival - Setsuna is capable of living off from the wilderness.
  • History - Setsuna has a surprising amount of detailed knowledge in certain historical events, as if he actually lived during that time.
  • Calligraphy - a very important skill Setsuna learned in order to properly inscribe and undo seals during combat.
  • Herbalism - Setsuna actually is well-versed in the use of herbs not just for medicine, but also for food.

Advantages

• Nature's Herald - Setsuna possesses an incredible wellspring of magic that seemed to be drawn from the very surroundings itself. This powers his wide variety of spells as well as strengthen his physical attributes.
  • God of War - Setsuna has an unparalleled fighting ability that could incapacitate foes simply with sheer fighting skills. This has been honed by countless years of combat against a wide variety of foes.
  • Scion of the Earth - As long as Setsuna is an area populated by foliage, his regenerative capabilities is increased. Light wounds disappear in minutes in areas such as a park, and normally fatal wounds would heal just as quickly in an untouched rain forest.

Weaknesses

• Loner - Setsuna finds it hard to open up to others. He can work with others, but he will not socialize with them.
  • Obligation to the Earth - Setsuna takes it upon himself to strike down on abominations that harm the planet and will target locations that were ravaged of their natural form.

Drake Valentine

So can I just main a NPC role with no affiliations to either group?

Which could alternatively develop into either role; because, character development.

Depending if average humans can become villains as well, but otherwise he would be neutral for whatever time being.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Yurie

I can answer that.

Strictly speaking, it would be better for you to make an actual PC. NPC's are mostly there to fill out the 'narrative ecosystem' as it were and provide characters for the major players to react to and play off of. If you make a neutral NPC, you won't have the same degree of narrative protection as the actual PCs, and being neutral will mean you'll have more difficulty getting into actual storylines in, say, the BADGE or Villain Bases. After all, why would either organization want someone unaffiliated snooping around their respective hideouts?

You could write up an NPC for Stier to check, but unless you're really jonesing for some kind of weird RP challenge you'll want to make a Hero and/or Villain as your primary(s).

Drake Valentine

Name: Astra the Lecherous
Age: Eighteen (Physically, actual age unknown. Claims been around for eons but no one takes him seriously.)
Stereotype: Perverse Self Proclaimed Demon King
Player Name: Drake Valentine

Physical Description: Astra is fairly short in height, only standing a good five feet and five inches. He possesses mix-matched eyes, which irises change depending on his transformed state. His body is toned and fit, holding a fair share amount of chiseled muscle along his frame; even in his weaker, human image. In transformed state he sprouts a pair of demonic horns, lengthy leathery wings, and of course a short demon tail.

He houses two tattoos along his body. The first being tribal marks descending down his collarbone and slightly down towards his chest. The second a small circle emblem with a variety of outer, pointy markings that encircle around his bellybutton.

Personality:
Perverted – Should go without saying, given his title and lecherous side. He isn't ashamed of such things either, not bothering to shroud the stares or looks he may give others, even if they may make them uncomfortable; or any suggestions that may follow. While other villains may want to destroy or rule Earth, Astra is far more simple in his wants; to have his personal harem upon the planet with all the pretty mortal women at his disposal(and then he will set his sights on some of those more haughty heroines and female villains to be his wenches as well.)

Comical – It is unknown whether or not he can really be taken seriously given his persona or maybe he just simply doesn't take anything personally. Astra has been away for quite some time and finds it hard to properly adjust in a normal manner around others.

Easily Amused – Astra is still new to most of the human world, after being away for eons. Transformations and the like can entertain him just as does many mortal appliances.

Laidback – When he isn't chasing skirts or goofing around or plotting world harem domination; then he is somewhere relaxing. This again can reflect towards his nonserious behavior.

Secret Genius or Total Screw Up? – What lies completely beneath that goofy exterior he presents? Could he truly be keeping a more clever side hidden away to ensure he gets what he wants on Earth? Clearly Astra doesn't pose much of a threat to humanity, but on the contrary, many of the villains do. Also Astra has a knack of just screwing things up for them or attracting unwanted attention on their ends when they may be trying to destroy humanity. 

Video Games
Manga “Gives!”
Sweets “Gimmeeee!”
Sex “Is this a trap?”
Almost anything 'New Age'

Dislikes
Violence
Haughtiness
Extreme Climates
Clothes “Ugh, if I must...”
Hero/rines “Why ya'll bullying me?”

Background:
“Okay villains, gather around to hear my story of awesome. Once upon a time, there was me. I kicked ass and took names. What is that? You never seen me doing any fighting? Oh! Don't be absurd! I, umm, save all the fighting for the lesser members of our group. People as strong as I never involve themselves with the weaklings. Its like those RPGs, you know, you got your minions, and you got your midbosses, you got your bosses; and you got me, the super, deadly, secret boss that wrecks everyone.

But I digress, where was I?

Ah yes, once upon a time, there was me! Now, many people believe I was kicked out of Hell cause they think I sucked. Don't let that fool you, I wasn't kicked out, nor did I suck. I simply left Hell cause I was bored with it. When you get to my level of power, you would leave your domain as well.

So then I decided to grace my eyes upon this planet known as Earth. It will be my next conquest, a place to establish my newly base Hare- erm… My newly base domain. What? You think I get my jollies off on lowly humans? Don't be silly! A man of my level has standards! I only capture humans to torture them, its not like I do it out of attraction or anything. You know.. I have to feed… You guys understand, right? Right? Why you leavings? Don't leaves me! I'm totally awesome, damn it!”

Not much has change for Astra since Hell, well, beyond the newly age time line of humanity. Sadly, one of his level just couldn't really cut it in the depths of the wicked. As a lust demon, he had trouble in gathering proper amounts of energy to sustain himself below. Plus with the constant competition below, why, it made surviving itself challenging and terrifying. Astra needed a break and thus he inevitably found a means of escape.

Though with that came new challenges, even with Earth such a grand place, there were those that oppose people with goals and ambitions. Astra never really understood mortals, much less those of the other forces he aligned himself with. His joining of such a 'ragtag' team was only to have a backup plan in case events didn't go his way. Also he is finding himself having to deal with their ambitions that could get in the way of his rather simpler wishes.

Player Ons and Offs: Too many to list.

Powers and Abilities
Transformation - “This is not even my final form! Just kidding~” Astra can take upon various humanoid forms and he is able to retract his wings and horns to make himself appeal more human to blend in within a crowd. After all, nothing says 'come at me bros' than being in a crowd sprouting wings and shooting lazers out of his eyes. “No, I can't really shoot lazers out of my eyes; but that would be cool as shit though!”

Flight – His wings aren't for show. He can use them to fly and even glide around; one of the methods that he takes upon in any escape.

Hormone/Pheromone Manipulation – Astra can release pink clouds of gas that serves as an aphrodisiac to any that encounter it. Naturally humans would fall victim to ease, unless they have means of protection. The effects may vary upon any hero/ines and villains. Also the degree of the cloud will only be small at first and steadily enhanced with lust power/people influenced the next time he should release a cloud upon an area.

Signature Move: Armour Breaker! - “Behold my most powerful ability! Armoooour b-b-b-breaaaaker!” This technique draws upon lust energy and is released in a powerful wave to fully dissolve another of any armor/clothing they may be wearing. It does not do any physical damage, just something to aid in exposing others. "What you mean that is all it can do? Putting foolish heroines in the nude is instant win for me!"

Lust Empowerment – As a being that feeds on such, Astra's physically capabilities are gradually enhanced depending on the number of people enticed within an area. A few, he gains physical abilities above an athletic individual. Hundreds his abilities touch the base of supernatural physical attributes. Thousands? Why, he will be close to nigh unstoppable:  Although this ability is only conditional and if people break out of his spell, then he is powered down.

Summon Monster: The Tentacle Beast! - “Ah, ya'll are fucked now. Like literally, not figuratively. Oh don't mind me, I am not going to get involved in that dance floor, I'll just stand over here and watch. Get em, Chuchulu!”    With enough lust energy amass, Astra can create a dimensional rift in space and time and bring forth a large monstrosity full of tentacles. Naturally the beast corresponds to the conjurer's perversions and is only dangerous in a rather, erotic sense. 

Parasitic Spores – Not traditional minions, but those that end up consumed by a high amount of lust become tainted and serve as a beacon for Astra to control. These parasites can change the individual, but the effects are not permanent. They can also empower whatever infected individuals depending on the state of Lust Empowerment in an area. Naturally the effects will wear off if individuals are incapacitated or Astra is forced to flee the zone.

Equipment
None. Astra just wears clothes, if he does wear clothes; but even he knows it would be too much to nudist it up in town.

Skills
Escape Artist“Darn those pesky, meddling heros and heroines.” When the going gets tough, Astra gets packing.

Diversion – Because sometimes attention needs to be taken away or maybe he plays the proper stooge when other villains are doing their thing; or perhaps he'll even re-diversion a diversion and set other villains up as his escapegoats. There is no telling when the wildcard Astra is involved.

Advantages
Lust – Astra draws his strength from the libido of others. Hell, if he can spur an orgy within an entire city he might be nigh unstoppable. “Did someone say orgy?”  But then again, given his personality traits… 

Tactical – In a different sense in Astra usually weighs the pros and cons of any battle he may be involved in. He will do what he can to try to divide and conquer or garner attention away from himself, but if all else fails, he will flee.

Crafty – He is one that often thinks outside the box; that is, if he isn't thinking of ways in getting in someone's box.

Weaknesses
Limited Power – Astra cannot use his abilities when assuming the form of a human. Also his power is limited to the amount of lust within an area.

Fighting - “Whut? You want little ol me to go against that? You crazy? Them heros and heroines will rip me to shreds! Just look at that armour and weapons and oversized breasts they are sporting!” Needless to say, Astra's combat skills are lacking and that is the polite way to put it.

Coward - “No, I am not afraid, I just don't find ya'll worthy to use my real strength against!” Should go without saying as well, but Astra is not going to endanger his well being.

Horndog - “You can't seduce me! I am the master of sedu.. Well, now that you removed that top I might.. Oh you are taking off more?  Yes, lets do whatever you want!” Astra is a simple man with simple wants and needs. The prettier a face and body the easier he is to be lured over. He isn't imbecilic enough to fall into a honey trap in battle though(probably.)

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Steir

I can see Black Cosmos telling him "Prove your words" and letting him join, just to see if Astra can back up his claims.

Welcome aboard, Drake! Feel free to add Astra to the character sheets.

Snake

It sucks that I can't post what I have so far  it my idea is a really powerful char but doesn't get involved much cuz of it, she preferz to stay home and at mmos or stuff like Overwatch.

Steir

Quote from: Snake on July 10, 2018, 10:37:04 PM
It sucks that I can't post what I have so far  it my idea is a really powerful char but doesn't get involved much cuz of it, she preferz to stay home and at mmos or stuff like Overwatch.
We happen to have an angel like that already, so it might be good to test another character type if you're interested. ;)

Snake

Name: Masako Zenon
Stereotype: Gene-spliced Xenomorph Human
Player Name: Snake

Physical Description: Pretty much what you see in the pic except her body is covered in hard, armor-like chitonous armor with a very long morphic tail. She also has two smaller arms protruding from her sides and are usually held at rest which covers her mid-drif. She also has sharp claws on her hands and feet which allow her to climb up vertical surfaces or hang upside-down; but these are retractable.

Personality: Sex/Reproduction Obsessive; an unfortunate side effect of her gene splicing; she feels an powerful urge to mate and procreate her species. She isnt fully consumed by it; but given a chance to do so- she'll do it.

Motherly- largely toward her own creations; as she is the hub of the "hive mind" that is created as drones are born. This can extend to allies and companions as well- but usually if she's in a position where she's more powerful than them.

Vicious- Another facet of the gene splice; Masako can be extremely vicious and bloodthirsty when roused to fight.

She can maintain a humanoid personality where she behaves more like a normal person; but only for a period of time until the xenomorphic instincts start to activate. Her human personality is quite compassionate but is also a relentless tease and troll. She likes sweets such as chocolate and other things; she also enjoys the sound of rain and the energy of a storm; another thing she likes is learning more about genetics and the way CRISPER and Horizontal Gene transfer works as she theorizes that these are the methods behind her splicing.
She dislikes Elitists, (political) Feminists, Male ego (those that think women like her should just act like trophies), maliciousness, bitter food (other than coffee)

Background:Masako was originally a young woman born of an American marine and Japanese scientist in Tokyo and had a largely normal life; dealing with the normal things of life. That all changed during the summer break of her 3rd year of high school when "something" crashed near their home. With her parents out working away from home for a long period of time; she was curious and went to investigate like an idiot and ended up coming into contact with some strange eggs. As she got closer; SOMETHING launched itself onto her face and rendered her unconscious for an unknown amount of time. When she came to she was trapped in a strange black cocoon but trapped in a thickly walled containment cell in an military lab. Instead of having something burst out of her body; Masako was experiencing an unearthly mutation. Something in her genetic code was splicing with the odd fluid that whatever the organism that latched onto her face forced her to swallow.  Her body was growing odd chitinous armor and other features.

She panicked and tried to free herself as the joint Japanese and American military scientists were prodding and poking at her. When a group of villains attacked the location hoping to find advanced weaponry or the like; they released her hoping she'd cause havoc to let them escape. Which also meant her own escape once she slaughtered or impregnated several military personnel on instinct; quickly gaining a trio of xenomorph drones to aid her.

Player Ons and Offs: On's: Good paced story, Character growth, some villain victories (sexy ones: Slime/tentacles, Beast, Oral, Vaginal, gangbang, bukakke, mating press position, doggystyle); OFFs: Pointless/Ad Hoc character death, Stagnation, Elitism (Sexy: Vore, Guro, Torture, Anything bathroom associated)

Powers and Abilities
Body regeneration (she can regrow amputated limbs and her tail as long as her torso and head remain attached.);
Acid Blood (Cutting her is a bad idea. Her blood is so acidic it can quickly burn through even thick metals. However this is also something she can control; to the point it only burns off the outer layer of clothing);
Implantation (Masako can  use a stinger concealed in her tail to inject human hosts with an egg filled with the same odd black goo that causes mutations similar to her own but renders the infected into drones that become part of her hive mind connection.);
Hive Mind (Masako can telepathically control any drone she's created with extreme precision. Otherwise she allows them to operate like a normal person might; as they have minimal xenomorph features depending on how concentrated the injection was);
Pheromone production (Masako can emit either lust inducing pheromones, Drone summoning pheromones or paralysis-by-pleasure pheremones)
Her summon grunt takes the form of a Xenomorph Praetorian
Her Minion summon are lesser xenos (like drones/soldier types but not nearly as lethal as you see in the movies obviously) but she also has a more insidious minion (the face-/pussy-hugger that she uses to reproduce but without chestbursting stuff. instead it comes out "the other end" or is vomited up after the gestation. a non-lethal version; just unpleasant)

Equipment
She doesn't really need equipment. Her chitinous body armor is strong enough to take a direct hit from an RPG and it'd just send her flying without too much bodily damage. (since the armor would break away to disperse the force and she'd regenerate it after a few minutes)

Skills
She has decent social skils to get through life, but after her mutation/ascension; Masako has very strong instincts which she constantly has to deal with and has learned to suppress those for a moderate period of time.  As a student she was good as stuff like history classes, physical education (like swimming, various sports, etc) but could never really get her mind around complex math.

Advantages High defense (thanks to aforementioned regenerating body armor); Enhanced speed, Enhanced strength, Telepathic ability (with her infected or drones only this allows her to communicate and control them at a fairly good distance), Echolocation (as a result of her mutations she's gained teh ability produce sonar-like soundwaves like a dolphin or bat)

Weaknesses
Loss of Humanity: Any bonds, relationships she had before the mutation are gone; she feels that she'll never really reconnect with anyone from her past. It makes all the pleasantries and social grace she still has the only thing she has to use to maintain some semblance of waht was. But that's quickly fading away; being destroyed by the weaponized genetics she now has. She'll never lose her human intellect but her ability to empathize is fading.
Reproduction Obsessed: not sex. but the urge to procreate the species is exceptionally high. Sometimes to her detriment.

Vicissitude

SweetSerenade

Quote from: Vicissitude on July 12, 2018, 01:55:03 PM
Bookmarking.  This looks like fun!

It is totally fun! And we are about to have our first Villain attack situation! ;3 Come join us, plenty of awesome things that still can be done.

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

Miss Eleanora

I am considering joining this. '^^ I might want to use a character I am using in another game with tweaks, is that something that would be okay to do?

Steir

Quote from: Miss Eleanora on July 12, 2018, 04:46:29 PM
I am considering joining this. '^^ I might want to use a character I am using in another game with tweaks, is that something that would be okay to do?
Yes. It is actually fine. :)

Edit: Missed Snake's post somehow...

Masako looks good to go. Try to use lists for powers, advantages, weaknesses, and skills for easier reading.

Miss Eleanora

Name: Adelaide Blanchfluer
Stereotype: Good Aligned Monstrous Girl
Alias: Devourer
Player Name: Miss Eleanora

Physical Description: When not transformed Adelaide has long purple hair, eyes of a similar shade to her hair, pale skin, and a somewhat curvaceous figure. She also is nearsighted and wears a pair of glasses at almost all times. She most frequently wears dresses, though she can be found in clothing more suited to rapid movement when necessary. Adelaide, even when not transformed has a set of four tentacles that can emerge from her back. When not transformed they are essentially just a set of extra limbs, capable of being quite useful, but nothing more.

When transformed and embracing her monstrous elements Adelaide's eyes turn a glowing luminous red, her tentacle limbs crackle with mystical energy. She no longer requires her glasses as her eyesight sharpens and self corrects. Somehow the lack of glasses serves to disguise her. (It works for Superman!)

Personality: Reserved, Secretly Slightly Sadistic, Heroic

Adelaide is not prone to being overly emotional. She likes to try to keep herself on an even keel and not overreact to things. She's nervous with new people at first, and only tends to bond easily with those who share at least one of her interest. If you do share an interest though she can open up surprisingly quickly given her otherwise reserved nature. And if you like to cook, or like to read, she will likely talk your ear off about her favorite books, or invite you over to try her new dishes all the time. She's somewhat dominant in intimate matters and has a bit of dark side to her. She doesn't really like to dwell on it, or admit it, but she enjoys the chances to feed and destroy the forces of evil, even getting something of a sexual thrill from the process. Thus far her darker urges have been confined to private fantasies and consensual exercises with those who are willing to take part with her. She also certainly enjoys less dark things. Adelaide also is a fundamentally good person who wants to do the right thing and live up to her family's legacy. This is important to her.

Adelaide would like to meet someone who will accept her for what she is, see that she is not an evil monster and instead see her as the young woman she is, and be willing to be her significant other. She also wants to make her family proud, defeat the evil forces of darkness, and have a good time.

Background: Adelaide is a scion of a family that has long waged war against the forces of evil and darkness. In ancient times it is said that the first member of her family, the Founder, performed rituals and magic that enabled him to through consumption of the flesh of his foes imbibe a fraction of their power and essence, making it his own. It is said that he battled against demons and monsters, felling them and gorging upon them to gain power.

The rituals that gifted him with this ability, and the traits he acquired both were passed down from him to his descendants, many of whom would join in the same crusade against the darkness. As generations passed and their practice continued the family slowly changed, becoming less and less human, more and more unique beings. It is said that those who fight monsters should be careful lest they in time become what they fight, and perhaps this old adage had it been applied long ago could have made a difference, but for Adelaide and her family, their nature is now full ingrained.

Adelaide is of the latest generation of her family and the Order that is composed of them. In the time since the life of the Founder her family has spread, at times being branded monsters themselves, at times being looked too as a line of defense against the darkness. She was born to loving parents, and has a younger sister who is six years younger than she is. Adelaide grew up knowing that she was different but was taught that her difference was something to take pride in. She was the descendant of a noble lineage that fought against evil.

She didn't have much of an opportunity to put her heritage into action before Badge was formed. Sure she had been trained with father, and accompanied him on demon hunts, even tackling a few herself, but she was unpracticed and inexperienced. The sudden existence of an organization that would consolidate the efforts of heroic individuals like her family with others to stop the forces of evil was something she approved of. Many of her family members are quite apprehensive about the whole thing, they have been persecuted enough by those who should have been their allies over the generations, but she is willing to give it a shot, and they are willing to watch and hope that she will be properly accepted.

Player Ons and Offs: Feel free to check out my f-list. I'm pretty flexible and open to doing most things that do not involve the toilet. I also have some darker tastes where blood, gore, pain, vore ect are involved. If you want to pursue some of those, please let me know.

Transformation Device:
Adelaide's glasses are her transformation device. They are mystically enchanted to help her keep her hunger and darker urges in check. They are also enchanted to be nearly impossible to lose. She can go for short periods of time without them without changing (like when she is taking a shower) but otherwise they stay on.

Powers and Abilities

Demon-Eater Adelaide has the ability to steal power from those she has defeated and consumed. Even minions and other weak enemies can give her a tiny shred of additional strength, making her an individual whose maximum power and abilities will grow with time. Despite the name, she can eat more than just demons, however she gains the most strength from the consumption of mystical or supernatural beings like them.

Enhanced Attributes Adelaide's strength and speed increase markedly when she transforms into her monstrous state. Where previously her tentacle appendages were simply additional limbs, now they crackle with strength and are capable easily lifting and throwing things of great weight. They also hit like a truck. They also make her more agile as she can use them to propel her movements.

Monster Magic Adelaide can cast spells and coat her tentacles in mystical energy while transformed. She will never be a great mage, and her magic is limited to conjuring energy bolts, minor illusions, and minor enchantments, still it can be quite helpful.

Sate My Unending Hunger Adelaide's signature attack. To perform this attack Adelaide purposefully surrenders to her monstrous urges and allows herself to fully shift. Her tentacles engorge and lengthen, with extras splitting off like branches from a tree, sprouting mouths lined with spinning teeth that latch onto things like a lamprey, her mouth stretches and an additional set of long needle like teeth descend. Then she launches herself into a berserk and frenzied series of blows aimed at her foe. In this state, which can last for at most one minute at a time Adelaide feels no pain, knows no fear, and feels nothing save the desire to devour her foes.

Equipment
Her Glasses: In addition to fixing her eyesight Adelaide's glasses also help her to suppress her more monstrous side. They are heavily enchanted and almost impossible for her to lose.

Her phone: Because communication is important Adelaide always carries her phone on her.

Skills
Cooking: She has always loved to cook and is happy to experiment to create the best food she can. She'll often invite her friends over to try her new dishes.
Sewing: Adelaide enjoys working on projects, and has made a few of her own dresses in her spare time.
Literature Buff: Even more than her cooking and her sewing projects her favorite passtime is curling up with a good book. She has read A LOT and has a very extensive knowledge base where fiction and literature is concerned. She's also damned good at trivia.
Combat: While not the most well trained, Adelaide has had some combat experience and was trained by her father in how to properly utilize her assorted limbs and advantages unique to her kind.

Advantages

Unearthly Resilience: Adelaide is by virtue of her heritage unnaturally durable and able to take a beating. She could be thrown through buildings, pummeled by energy barrages, impaled, ect, and get right back up ready to continue the battle. She really is tough physically despite her appearance.

Quick Witted: Adelaide is good at coming up with solutions to things quickly, and can problem solve on the fly.

Deceiving Appearance: Adelaide does not look like she is able to become a monster and devour you, she comes off as a shy, bookish, and reserved young woman, which is accurate, it just juxtaposes with the rest of her nature and makes her attacks a surprise.

Weaknesses
The Hunger Adelaide must always struggle with the hunger that is inherent in her nature. While the enchantments on her glasses help to keep it in check while she is not transformed, while transformed she is always at some risk of being distracted by something that is appetizing. Should her allies suffer serious injuries, the blood and the smell of magical energy would make it difficult for her to focus.

Wasting If Adelaide does not feed periodically upon something that qualifies to satiate her hunger, (a non-exhaustive list includes, Demons, Human flesh, Monster flesh, Flesh of magical beings) she will begin to suffer withdrawal symptoms and start to experience what resembles a wasting sickness. At a certain point if she is not fed she will enter into a berserk frenzied state with no goal save to feed.

Afraid Adelaide is afraid to fail. She is also afraid that she will create a bad impression. This makes her a bit nervous in her interactions with those she does not know and in part contributes to how she behaves in a reserved fashion.

Adelaide transformed

Steir

Adelaide is approved for clearance into the game! Welcome aboard!

Miss Eleanora

Name: Her Sublime Majesty, Princess Allaryce Erde von Himmel
Stereotype: Magical Girl of Majesty and Light

Physical Description: Allaryce has long white golden hair that falls down past her waist and billows out around her body. She has pale golden eyes, stands in at only about 5'2 tall, and does not have much in the way of a bust. She has never been seen not wearing her Magic Raiment and so it is uncertain what she would look like dressed in any other outfit.

Personality: Dominant, Upbeat, Royal

Have you ever met one of those people who simply radiated with confidence, who you could tell just by being around them, knew what was best and the right path to take? One of those people who seemed to have effortless certainty and who inspired simply by existing, whose orders made you, even if you didn't necessarily agree consider obeying simply by the force of personality? Then you have met someone who has some fraction of what Allaryce possesses. She is exceedingly confident and carries herself in a way that shows it effortlessly. She has very little in the way of self doubt and falls back on an ironclad certainty that as royalty she is destined to rule and to prevail, no matter what setbacks emerge in the short term.

Allaryce has a tendency to dominate encounters. She likes to talk and has a presence that is disproportionate to her size. She actively works to seize control of interactions when she is present, especially if those she is interacting with refuse to voluntarily surrender unto her what she views as her right to dictate the course of the interaction.

Allaryce expects to be treated as the royalty she is, and should those interacting with her not grant her the proper respect she will respond to it poorly. She also simply oozes with elements designed to point to her status. Everything, from her manner of speech, to her dress, to her way of moving resonates with signs of her status.

Finally she is surprising upbeat and cheerful. She views the fact that her rule over her home world was shattered to be nothing more than a minor setback and even a positive as it gave her the chance to come to this world and bring holy order, light, and happiness to it just as she once did to her home.

Background:  Her Sublime Majesty, Princess Allaryce Erde von Himmel is royalty from an alternate version of earth. A version of earth on which magic never lost out to technology, and on which the rulers of the nations and royalty were almost all various lineages of magical girls and boys. Allaryce was born the most powerful magical girl upon the world, surpassing even those others who were the products of the noble bloodlines. Such was her power that it was necessary to construct hallowed artifacts in order to allow her power to be controlled and to prevent it from running amok.

Such was her power as well that when the time came and she ascended the throne she began a campaign of conquest that in time brought her entire world under one harmonious ruler. Her magic called forth the endless legions of the Army of Joy, she bestowed power upon common folk, turning them into magical girls with strength sufficient to do battle even against other members of the royalty of her world. And in the wake of her conquest the iron rule set in. Happiness was mandatory, there could be no dissent, no sadness. Frowns were gateways that allowed the darkness in. It became a land bereft of crime, bereft of outward signs of grief or sadness. A land where everyone greeted everyone else with a smile and apparent good cheer, where no one ever complained, but it was a lie. The Army of Joy was everywhere and the Reine Ritter could appear at a moments notice when called for.

The world was conquered and Allaryce set about the business of administering to and ruling her domain. It was a long process, the world was large and it was necessary to do so many things in order to manage it, bureaucracy had to be created and ironed out, everything had to be set up so that it would all run smoothly. Here she performed wonderfully. Her armies with the war won were put to work policing the conquered territories as her created magical girls served as administrators.

But beneath the surface dissent seethed. While her watchful eyes were in many places they could not everywhere, and slowly plans took shape. Eventually, after years of reigning over the world the plans were put into action against her, and while it was a victory by the narrowest of margins it was still a victory. Allaryce was suprised and in the wake of the surprise attack was forced through a portal that cast her from her home. The rebels knew that they could not truly defeat her, they could only hope to cast her out.

Travel between worlds, especially travel that was unplanned can be a dangerous affair. While Allaryce was able to preserve herself in the face of the intense storm of magical energy between them, she was not able to entirely protect her belongings and one of her three Regalia, the Regalia of Purity broke into many pieces and as she entered our earth, was scattered. On earth Allaryce has two goals. First, conquer this world and bring to it a new age of unity, order, light, and happiness. Second to recover the pieces of the Regalia of Purity so that she can regain her true might and power. To pursue these ends she has allied herself with Black Cosmos as she finds him to be something of a kindred spirit.

Player Ons and Offs: You can see my other sheet!

Powers and Abilities

Absolute Territory: By invoking the power of Majesty, Allaryce can generate an area within which her will and desire is absolute. This 'Absolute Territory' is a bubble roughly fifteen feet in diameter centered on her person, outlined by a shimmering ring of white light at its exterior. Allaryce can move, reorient, reposition and manipulate anything or anyone caught entirely within this area with absolute strength and power, including ripping things to shreds. However, she cannot move herself, nor can she move while projecting the territory. Furthermore, while she is able to control anything inside her territory, she must still be able to perceive it in some way.

Lightspeed: Though one might think that her voluminous dress may slow her down, Allaryce can be terrifyingly swift. Allaryce can perform short-range teleports with an approximate range of fifty feet. When she moves, she vanishes in a bright flash of white light and reappears in the target location. She can perform these teleports in rapid succession, allowing her to cover a large amount of ground or evade attacks. She requires line-of-sight on the target location, and must have an uninterrupted path between her and the point of arrival.

Light Magic: As the Magical Girl of Light and Majesty, Allaryce is blessed with significantly powerful light-based magic. She can do things such as generate brilliant light as bright as the sun, cast spotlights on targets or items she sees fit, surround herself in a glorious halo of light or, in combat, generate extremely intense lasers of pure ultraviolet death.

Majestic Decree: Through her powers of Majesty, Allaryce can issue commands that carry extra weight in the form of a compulsion. What she says is so authoritative, so certain, that people find themselves obeying her directives regardless of their original intentions. Of course those with stronger wills (heroes) are able to resist this more easily. She is unable to command people to take actions that are certain or likely to lead to imminent harm.

Abstieg jetzt Licht des Himmels (Descend now light of Heaven): Allaryce calls channels her power and calls forth a rain of heavenly light through a portal. She is capable of positioning this portal however she chooses provided it is within her line of sight. This light takes the form of glowing projectiles about the size of large hailstones that rain down upon the surrounding area and explode upon making contact with objects. She is immune to the light herself. While a single blow may not deal much damage the constant rain of projectiles can quickly destroy a wide swath of territory, or bring down even the largest foe.

Die Armee der Freude (The Army of Joy): These are simulacra, created by Allaryce's power of Majesty. They are not true people, in truth figments summoned forth by her will and power. They serve as her minions and foot soldiers. At one point before her eviction and before the shattering of the Thron der Welt she employed entire armies of these disposable minions. When summoned forth by Allaryce they take the form of beautiful young women in a white and gold colored uniform loosely based off a style similar to that of old the Prussian military with extra frills and lace added on! They wield weapons that channel the same light as their creator, guns shoot lasers, swords are in fact laser swords, ect.

Reine Ritter (Pure Knight): Allaryce has always loved to use the Reine Ritter to demonstrate just how superior she is to one of the common rabble. By bestowing a blessing upon an ordinary girl Allaryce makes them into a magical girl in direct demonstration of how she is orders above them. The created magical girl can have wide ranging powers and Allaryce is not limited to bestowing powers within her own set upon her creations. In the process of bestowal she creates a magical artifact from solidified light and grants it to her chosen, turning them into a magical girl. Should the artifact be destroyed the Reine Ritter will promptly depower and once more be a normal human. The taste of Allaryce's power is often addictive however and many of those who were once granted it will seek her out again, hoping to once more be granted the gift in exchange for service. Should she regain possession of her the Regalia of Purity she would once again be able to deploy entire squads of the Reine Ritter.

Equipment

Regalia of Majesty - Krone der Herrschaft: One of the three Regalia that Allaryce uses, the Regalia of Majesty takes the form of an ornate and delicate golden crown that she wears atop her head. In addition to serving as a focus for her Absolute Territory and Majestic Decree, the Regalia of Majesty covers Allaryce in an enchantment that wards off anything that would ruin her appearance, including environmental effects. Allaryce could sleep in a dumpster full of rotting garbage in the height of summer and come out looking flawless and ready for a ball.

Regalia of Light - Zepter des Himmels: One of the three Regalia that Allaryce uses, the Regalia of Light takes the form of an enormous golden scepter with a barbed, crown-shaped head, a pointed endcap, and two long golden ribbons. In addition to serving as a focus for her Light Magic, Lightspeed and Finisher, the Regalia of Light is massive spiked mace that, despite its apparent lightness in Allaryce's grip, weighs almost as much as a grown man. Allaryce has used it to bludgeon disrespectful courtiers to death on more than one occasion.

Regalia of Purity - Thron der Welt: The focus of Allaryce's quest and the third Regalia, the Regalia of Purity once took the form of an enormous, gem-studded golden throne from which Allaryce ruled her world. Though shattered and scattered, each piece would, theoretically, expand the influence of Allaryce's powers. The completed throne would essentially make her a world-threatening terror to behold.

Magical Raiment - Prinzessin Kleid: The blessed dress of a true Magical Girl Princess, the Magical Raiment is an enchanted gown that can shift its style at the desire of its wearer. In addition, the numerous wards and defensive enchantments woven into its mystical cloth provide Allaryce with strong defenses against mystical and energy-based attacks. After all, it wouldn't do for a Princess to be defeated by a rebellious magical girl. Unfortunately, the cloth isn't quite as effective against purely mundane and physical weapons.

Skills
Melee Combat: Despite appearances Allaryce can fight hand to hand, and can wield the Regalia of Light with deadly precision and accuracy. The fact that it is a blunt weapon and requires less finesse than weapons such as a sword or a rapier may speak to her level of skill, or may also speak to her personality and favoring a direct approach.

Strategic Planner: While many of her strategies may have appeared to be simple Allaryce used them because they worked and there was no need to resort to more complicated and therefore risky schemes. She does however have an impressive strategic mind and is capable of hatching detailed and devious plans that stretch over a long period of time.

Noble Manners/Charm: Allaryce can turn on the charm, and combining this with her ability to compel people who are listening to her to do as she wishes, makes her quite dangerous to speak to or interact with, even in non combat situations.

Leadership: Allaryce is a gifted commander and leader. She inspires loyalty in her followers, at least some of them, and instills in them a sense of duty to a goal, an ordered peaceful happy earth free of war and unhappiness.

Dance: What proper royal would not know how to dance? It is an insult to suggest she would lack such knowledge.

Advantages
Born Magical Girl: Where most who channel the powers of magic and become Mahou Shouju are gifted with artifacts to trigger a transformation, or bestowed with the power by an external source Allaryce is an exception. She was born with the magical power flowing through her veins. Her transformation cannot be undone as it is no transformation, it is her true self. This is something she takes inordinate pride in and views it as setting herself above lesser Mahou Shouju whose powers are borrowed instead of truly theirs.

Magical Purity Descended from a long and unbroken line of magical girls with carefully shepherded bloodlines, Allaryce's magical wellspring is truly vast compared to any of the magical girls on Earth. To use an analogy, most magical girls are common work-horses, while Allaryce would be a Triple-Crown Winning Thoroughbred. Were she to put her mind to it, Allaryce would be considered one of the most powerful magic-users on the planet.

Royal Confidence: Allaryce has very rarely encountered a problem that she could not solve through the application of her will and power. She has a near absolute faith in herself and an ironclad certainty in the righteousness of her cause. She will often succeed even when the possibilities of success seem remote at best. Perhaps proving true the adage that if you have a strong enough hammer every problem becomes a nail.

Untapped Potential: Allaryce is terrifying even in her current state. In truth she is weakened by the shattering of the Regalia of Purity. As she regains pieces of the Regalia her strength will increase.

Playing the Long Game Allaryce is playing the very long game. She will live for eons as her magic preserves her and her youth and she is not adverse to achieving victory somewhere down the line. Victory is certain, it is simply a matter of finding the right strategy and plan to eventually achieve it.

Weaknesses
Royal Hubris: As a result of her status as a true born Mahou Shouju, she holds scorn and disdain for those who she views as the common rabble. She has a tendency to underestimate other magical girls as a result of said hubris, viewing them as cheap knock offs at best.

Regalia Reliance: Allaryce may be powerful, but she never learned how to properly and finely control her magical powers. She has relied on her Regalia (her crown and scepter) to focus and sculpt her power with any degree of finess. If deprived of her Regalia, her ability to properly control and focus her magic greatly drops, to the point where she can only use the grossest and most basic applications of her magic.

Occult Neophyte: While Allaryce has immense magical power at her disposal much of her ability to use it is instinctive. She knows little of actual spellcraft or ritual magic and mostly views it with the same disdain that she views non trueborn magical girls. The rabble rely on such things, she has no need for such pitiful crutches as rituals or incantations.

Magic Confluence: Allaryce is a massive wellspring of magical power, she sticks out like a sore thumb and it is nearly impossible to hide her presence to those who can sense magic at all.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Miss Eleanora on July 13, 2018, 08:31:52 PM
Name: Her Sublime Majesty, Princess Allaryce Erde von Himmel
Stereotype: Magical Girl of Majesty and Light

Physical Description: Allaryce has long white golden hair that falls down past her waist and billows out around her body. She has pale golden eyes, stands in at only about 5'2 tall, and does not have much in the way of a bust. She has never been seen not wearing her Magic Raiment and so it is uncertain what she would look like dressed in any other outfit.

Personality: Dominant, Upbeat, Royal

Have you ever met one of those people who simply radiated with confidence, who you could tell just by being around them, knew what was best and the right path to take? One of those people who seemed to have effortless certainty and who inspired simply by existing, whose orders made you, even if you didn't necessarily agree consider obeying simply by the force of personality? Then you have met someone who has some fraction of what Allaryce possesses. She is exceedingly confident and carries herself in a way that shows it effortlessly. She has very little in the way of self doubt and falls back on an ironclad certainty that as royalty she is destined to rule and to prevail, no matter what setbacks emerge in the short term.

Allaryce has a tendency to dominate encounters. She likes to talk and has a presence that is disproportionate to her size. She actively works to seize control of interactions when she is present, especially if those she is interacting with refuse to voluntarily surrender unto her what she views as her right to dictate the course of the interaction.

Allaryce expects to be treated as the royalty she is, and should those interacting with her not grant her the proper respect she will respond to it poorly. She also simply oozes with elements designed to point to her status. Everything, from her manner of speech, to her dress, to her way of moving resonates with signs of her status.

Finally she is surprising upbeat and cheerful. She views the fact that her rule over her home world was shattered to be nothing more than a minor setback and even a positive as it gave her the chance to come to this world and bring holy order, light, and happiness to it just as she once did to her home.

Background:  Her Sublime Majesty, Princess Allaryce Erde von Himmel is royalty from an alternate version of earth. A version of earth on which magic never lost out to technology, and on which the rulers of the nations and royalty were almost all various lineages of magical girls and boys. Allaryce was born the most powerful magical girl upon the world, surpassing even those others who were the products of the noble bloodlines. Such was her power that it was necessary to construct hallowed artifacts in order to allow her power to be controlled and to prevent it from running amok.

Such was her power as well that when the time came and she ascended the throne she began a campaign of conquest that in time brought her entire world under one harmonious ruler. Her magic called forth the endless legions of the Army of Joy, she bestowed power upon common folk, turning them into magical girls with strength sufficient to do battle even against other members of the royalty of her world. And in the wake of her conquest the iron rule set in. Happiness was mandatory, there could be no dissent, no sadness. Frowns were gateways that allowed the darkness in. It became a land bereft of crime, bereft of outward signs of grief or sadness. A land where everyone greeted everyone else with a smile and apparent good cheer, where no one ever complained, but it was a lie. The Army of Joy was everywhere and the Reine Ritter could appear at a moments notice when called for.

The world was conquered and Allaryce set about the business of administering to and ruling her domain. It was a long process, the world was large and it was necessary to do so many things in order to manage it, bureaucracy had to be created and ironed out, everything had to be set up so that it would all run smoothly. Here she performed wonderfully. Her armies with the war won were put to work policing the conquered territories as her created magical girls served as administrators.

But beneath the surface dissent seethed. While her watchful eyes were in many places they could not everywhere, and slowly plans took shape. Eventually, after years of reigning over the world the plans were put into action against her, and while it was a victory by the narrowest of margins it was still a victory. Allaryce was suprised and in the wake of the surprise attack was forced through a portal that cast her from her home. The rebels knew that they could not truly defeat her, they could only hope to cast her out.

Travel between worlds, especially travel that was unplanned can be a dangerous affair. While Allaryce was able to preserve herself in the face of the intense storm of magical energy between them, she was not able to entirely protect her belongings and one of her three Regalia, the Regalia of Purity broke into many pieces and as she entered our earth, was scattered. On earth Allaryce has two goals. First, conquer this world and bring to it a new age of unity, order, light, and happiness. Second to recover the pieces of the Regalia of Purity so that she can regain her true might and power. To pursue these ends she has allied herself with Black Cosmos as she finds him to be something of a kindred spirit.

Player Ons and Offs: You can see my other sheet!

Powers and Abilities

Absolute Territory: By invoking the power of Majesty, Allaryce can generate an area within which her will and desire is absolute. This 'Absolute Territory' is a bubble roughly fifteen feet in diameter centered on her person, outlined by a shimmering ring of white light at its exterior. Allaryce can move, reorient, reposition and manipulate anything or anyone caught entirely within this area with absolute strength and power, including ripping things to shreds. However, she cannot move herself, nor can she move while projecting the territory. Furthermore, while she is able to control anything inside her territory, she must still be able to perceive it in some way.

Lightspeed: Though one might think that her voluminous dress may slow her down, Allaryce can be terrifyingly swift. Allaryce can perform short-range teleports with an approximate range of fifty feet. When she moves, she vanishes in a bright flash of white light and reappears in the target location. She can perform these teleports in rapid succession, allowing her to cover a large amount of ground or evade attacks. She requires line-of-sight on the target location, and must have an uninterrupted path between her and the point of arrival.

Light Magic: As the Magical Girl of Light and Majesty, Allaryce is blessed with significantly powerful light-based magic. She can do things such as generate brilliant light as bright as the sun, cast spotlights on targets or items she sees fit, surround herself in a glorious halo of light or, in combat, generate extremely intense lasers of pure ultraviolet death.

Majestic Decree: Through her powers of Majesty, Allaryce can issue commands that carry extra weight in the form of a compulsion. What she says is so authoritative, so certain, that people find themselves obeying her directives regardless of their original intentions. Of course those with stronger wills (heroes) are able to resist this more easily. She is unable to command people to take actions that are certain or likely to lead to imminent harm.

Abstieg jetzt Licht des Himmels (Descend now light of Heaven): Allaryce calls channels her power and calls forth a rain of heavenly light through a portal. She is capable of positioning this portal however she chooses provided it is within her line of sight. This light takes the form of glowing projectiles about the size of large hailstones that rain down upon the surrounding area and explode upon making contact with objects. She is immune to the light herself. While a single blow may not deal much damage the constant rain of projectiles can quickly destroy a wide swath of territory, or bring down even the largest foe.

Die Armee der Freude (The Army of Joy): These are simulacra, created by Allaryce's power of Majesty. They are not true people, in truth figments summoned forth by her will and power. They serve as her minions and foot soldiers. At one point before her eviction and before the shattering of the Thron der Welt she employed entire armies of these disposable minions. When summoned forth by Allaryce they take the form of beautiful young women in a white and gold colored uniform loosely based off a style similar to that of old the Prussian military with extra frills and lace added on! They wield weapons that channel the same light as their creator, guns shoot lasers, swords are in fact laser swords, ect.

Reine Ritter (Pure Knight): Allaryce has always loved to use the Reine Ritter to demonstrate just how superior she is to one of the common rabble. By bestowing a blessing upon an ordinary girl Allaryce makes them into a magical girl in direct demonstration of how she is orders above them. The created magical girl can have wide ranging powers and Allaryce is not limited to bestowing powers within her own set upon her creations. In the process of bestowal she creates a magical artifact from solidified light and grants it to her chosen, turning them into a magical girl. Should the artifact be destroyed the Reine Ritter will promptly depower and once more be a normal human. The taste of Allaryce's power is often addictive however and many of those who were once granted it will seek her out again, hoping to once more be granted the gift in exchange for service. Should she regain possession of her the Regalia of Purity she would once again be able to deploy entire squads of the Reine Ritter.

Equipment

Regalia of Majesty - Krone der Herrschaft: One of the three Regalia that Allaryce uses, the Regalia of Majesty takes the form of an ornate and delicate golden crown that she wears atop her head. In addition to serving as a focus for her Absolute Territory and Majestic Decree, the Regalia of Majesty covers Allaryce in an enchantment that wards off anything that would ruin her appearance, including environmental effects. Allaryce could sleep in a dumpster full of rotting garbage in the height of summer and come out looking flawless and ready for a ball.

Regalia of Light - Zepter des Himmels: One of the three Regalia that Allaryce uses, the Regalia of Light takes the form of an enormous golden scepter with a barbed, crown-shaped head, a pointed endcap, and two long golden ribbons. In addition to serving as a focus for her Light Magic, Lightspeed and Finisher, the Regalia of Light is massive spiked mace that, despite its apparent lightness in Allaryce's grip, weighs almost as much as a grown man. Allaryce has used it to bludgeon disrespectful courtiers to death on more than one occasion.

Regalia of Purity - Thron der Welt: The focus of Allaryce's quest and the third Regalia, the Regalia of Purity once took the form of an enormous, gem-studded golden throne from which Allaryce ruled her world. Though shattered and scattered, each piece would, theoretically, expand the influence of Allaryce's powers. The completed throne would essentially make her a world-threatening terror to behold.

Magical Raiment - Prinzessin Kleid: The blessed dress of a true Magical Girl Princess, the Magical Raiment is an enchanted gown that can shift its style at the desire of its wearer. In addition, the numerous wards and defensive enchantments woven into its mystical cloth provide Allaryce with strong defenses against mystical and energy-based attacks. After all, it wouldn't do for a Princess to be defeated by a rebellious magical girl. Unfortunately, the cloth isn't quite as effective against purely mundane and physical weapons.

Skills
Melee Combat: Despite appearances Allaryce can fight hand to hand, and can wield the Regalia of Light with deadly precision and accuracy. The fact that it is a blunt weapon and requires less finesse than weapons such as a sword or a rapier may speak to her level of skill, or may also speak to her personality and favoring a direct approach.

Strategic Planner: While many of her strategies may have appeared to be simple Allaryce used them because they worked and there was no need to resort to more complicated and therefore risky schemes. She does however have an impressive strategic mind and is capable of hatching detailed and devious plans that stretch over a long period of time.

Noble Manners/Charm: Allaryce can turn on the charm, and combining this with her ability to compel people who are listening to her to do as she wishes, makes her quite dangerous to speak to or interact with, even in non combat situations.

Leadership: Allaryce is a gifted commander and leader. She inspires loyalty in her followers, at least some of them, and instills in them a sense of duty to a goal, an ordered peaceful happy earth free of war and unhappiness.

Dance: What proper royal would not know how to dance? It is an insult to suggest she would lack such knowledge.

Advantages
Born Magical Girl: Where most who channel the powers of magic and become Mahou Shouju are gifted with artifacts to trigger a transformation, or bestowed with the power by an external source Allaryce is an exception. She was born with the magical power flowing through her veins. Her transformation cannot be undone as it is no transformation, it is her true self. This is something she takes inordinate pride in and views it as setting herself above lesser Mahou Shouju whose powers are borrowed instead of truly theirs.

Magical Purity Descended from a long and unbroken line of magical girls with carefully shepherded bloodlines, Allaryce's magical wellspring is truly vast compared to any of the magical girls on Earth. To use an analogy, most magical girls are common work-horses, while Allaryce would be a Triple-Crown Winning Thoroughbred. Were she to put her mind to it, Allaryce would be considered one of the most powerful magic-users on the planet.

Royal Confidence: Allaryce has very rarely encountered a problem that she could not solve through the application of her will and power. She has a near absolute faith in herself and an ironclad certainty in the righteousness of her cause. She will often succeed even when the possibilities of success seem remote at best. Perhaps proving true the adage that if you have a strong enough hammer every problem becomes a nail.

Untapped Potential: Allaryce is terrifying even in her current state. In truth she is weakened by the shattering of the Regalia of Purity. As she regains pieces of the Regalia her strength will increase.

Playing the Long Game Allaryce is playing the very long game. She will live for eons as her magic preserves her and her youth and she is not adverse to achieving victory somewhere down the line. Victory is certain, it is simply a matter of finding the right strategy and plan to eventually achieve it.

Weaknesses
Royal Hubris: As a result of her status as a true born Mahou Shouju, she holds scorn and disdain for those who she views as the common rabble. She has a tendency to underestimate other magical girls as a result of said hubris, viewing them as cheap knock offs at best.

Regalia Reliance: Allaryce may be powerful, but she never learned how to properly and finely control her magical powers. She has relied on her Regalia (her crown and scepter) to focus and sculpt her power with any degree of finess. If deprived of her Regalia, her ability to properly control and focus her magic greatly drops, to the point where she can only use the grossest and most basic applications of her magic.

Occult Neophyte: While Allaryce has immense magical power at her disposal much of her ability to use it is instinctive. She knows little of actual spellcraft or ritual magic and mostly views it with the same disdain that she views non trueborn magical girls. The rabble rely on such things, she has no need for such pitiful crutches as rituals or incantations.

Magic Confluence: Allaryce is a massive wellspring of magical power, she sticks out like a sore thumb and it is nearly impossible to hide her presence to those who can sense magic at all.

Interesting. I wonder what she'll think of Omotsuki ;)

Steir

Allaryce has joined the ranks of Black Cosmos.

I will update the character roster when I get the chance. Doing updates on the phone is not an easy feat.

Gardsorm

Quote from: Steir on July 13, 2018, 09:50:33 PM
Allaryce has joined the ranks of Black Cosmos.

I will update the character roster when I get the chance. Doing updates on the phone is not an easy feat.

*laughs in phone usage*

Just kidding, I know it's a terrible time.

Miss Eleanora

Name: Elisabeth Saddler
Stereotype: Impressionable Magical-Girl
Alias: Shining Seraph (Glänzender Seraph)
Player Name: Miss Eleanora (Personal NPC)

Physical Description: Elisabeth is a slender young woman with long blonde hair that she normally wears in a twintailed style. She's average height at 5'6, and has bright and vibrant green eyes. She sometimes has rather eclectic fashion sense and will occasionally dress up in older fashioned clothing, including older fashioned dresses. In her transformed state as one of the Reine Ritter Elisabeth has her hair done up in a ponytail and her eyes have changed to a bright blue. Her transformed state includes a form fitting body suit and wings that are partially made of solidified light. She wields a lance in this state.

Personality: Devoted, Impressionable, Imaginative

Elisabeth is devoted. She will follow a cause once she has one until the end. Devotion can be good and bad, it's great because it allows you to define your life around something and have clear goals. It is less wonderful when it begins to consume the rest of your life or leads to blindly following the commands of someone who may not necessarily be right. Elisabeth is also impressionable. She can easily be molded by someone with a strong will and a sense of purpose. The visit from Allaryce bestowed upon her a sense of purpose and a cause. She has been CHOSEN by a beautiful and radiant force to fight against the darkness, to bring back the light, the order, the happiness to the world. Finally she is imaginative and has a mind well equipped to justify things to herself. And that also lets her have some truly vivid fantasies. Some of which in the wake of her encounter with Allaryce are of doing things with the divine and radiant being who graced her with this power.

Regardless of her impressionability, she is a sweet girl who genuinely wants to help the world and do the right thing. She believes that with her newly given power she will be able to do exactly that. After all, she was told to use her powers to fight against the darkness and to bring order, happiness, and light to the world beset by darkness and chaos.

Elisabeth likes to read, she has tried her hands at writing creative stories though thinks they weren't very good, and has always wished and imagined what it would be like to be the chosen one like in her stories. She is afraid of most insects, seriously freaked out by them, hates messes, and strongly dislikes carrots. She is also mildly obsessed with magical girls herself, so the fact that she is now one has her over the moon with joy.

Background: Elisabeth has always been a good girl. The type who followed the rules, did what she was told, tried to help others, and generally did the right thing. She's been raised right so to speak. Her parents raised her in a loving household that while a bit strict, was nurturing and helped her to grow into a fine young woman. They are quite proud of her, and she is proud of herself too. She graduated from highschool last year and has enrolled the BADGE academy as a new student for the college curriculum.

Since she was a young girl she has always enjoyed the stories of heroes, heroines, magical girls, all manner of beings who fought against evil and corruption. There was a time when she fervently believed that soon, someone was going to come visit her and reveal to her that she too was special, that she too was destined to aid in the great struggle. It was this belief that led to her getting involved in martial arts for a few years in her early teenaged years. She had begun to figure that maybe she just wasn't good enough yet, and that if she improved then someone would come and choose her.

By the time she was half way through high school though, she had decided clearly it wasn't to be. Elisabeth then began to turn more towards other hobbies, like her creative writing, and well observing. If she couldn't be a magical girl herself and wasn't going to be chosen, then she would at least know a lot about them. And so it went, at least until today. Because today things changed. Today as the university was rocked by some crazy occurrence, and a villain paraded down the streets she was finally, finally chosen. Elisabeth didn't know the one who chose her, her knowledge was empty on this glowing heavenly figure. But this had to be it right? This was what she had been waiting for and hoping for for years.

The radiant princess told her that she was chosen, that she was to bring light, order, and happiness to the lands in her name. She tasked her with joining the other heroes in the righteous struggle. And Elisabeth seeing her dreams coming true, leaped at the chance.

Transformation Device:
Luminous Crystal Pendant: During her encounter with Allaryce, Elisabeth was gifted with a pendant set with a faintly glowing clear crystal. In order to transform she must hold out this crystal and declare. "Bringing Light, Order, and Joy. Shining Seraph!" While Allaryce prefers for her Reine Ritter to use proper German she makes exceptions.

Powers and Abilities

Reine Ritter Standard: As one of the Reine Ritter, Elisabeth as the Shining Seraph (Glänzender Seraph) has been granted the standard moderately increased durability, strength, and speed that all of Allaryce's blessed faithful gain.

Flight: Through the wings inherent in her transformed state Elisabeth is able to fly quite quickly and with impressive maneuverability.

Himmelfeuer (Heavenfire): Elisabeth can coat her lance, her hands, her feet, and her wings in a burning light that behaves almost like flames, and that will scorch and set alight things it comes into contact with. She can also spray it from the tip of her lance as if it were a flamethrower and throw small orbs of it at distant targets.

Himmelfeuer Kreuz (Heavenfire Cross): While not the most impressive of finishers, Elisabeth does have one. She holds up her lance up high and spreads her wings then calls forth a roughly cross-shaped bolt of searing light that sets fire to the area it strikes.

Equipment
Pre-transformation:
Cell-Phone: A normal phone, but still important!
Backpack: Her school books are kept in here, and a snack normally.
Luminous Crystal Pendant: Around her neck where it belongs!

Post-transformation:
Purer Rittermantel (Pure Knight's Mantle): The pure knight's mantle. While it can take many forms depending on the inclinations of the Reine Ritter in question, the mantle always bestows limited protection against physical attacks and decent resistance to magical blows. It also looks decidedly stylish and is form flattering. Elisabeth's mantle specifically also makes her very resistant to fire.

Seraphs Lanze (Seraph's Lance): Her weapon. It is very sturdy and durable, and counts a magical weapon when it strikes or to bypass damage resistance. It also is coated in a field that allows for the typical punch given to most magical girl weapons.

Skills
Fast Reader: She's a quick reader. You never know when being able to scan a note super fast, or finish that book quickly might come in handy.
Martial Arts Dilettante: She did at one time do some martial arts training, but it was a while ago and she wasn't the best at it. Still, better than nothing.
Computer Savvy: She's pretty good with computers and knows a bit of programming.

Advantages
Passionate!: Elisabeth cares, a lot. She will show that she cares, and she will certainly fight like she cares. Sometimes willpower and passion can carry the day.
Imagination: Sometimes this lets her come up with creative plans others might not have.
Hero Knowledge: She knows a lot about established heroes and villains, and can do well at trivia on that subject!

Weaknesses
Blind Zealotry: Because Elisabeth cares so much and is so invested, she often tends to get overly focused on a given thing or objective to the detriment of paying as much attention to other things as she should.
Neophyte: She literally just received her powers and is learning from the beginning. (This could lessen as time goes on.)
Wild Imagination: Sometimes Elisabeth becomes lost in her daydreams and is only somewhat aware of what is going on around her.
Breakable: Should her crystal be broken Elisabeth would lose her powers until they were once more bestowed upon her by Allaryce or the crystal was to somehow be reconstructed magically through other means.

Steir

After going over the above sheet, Elisabeth Saddler has been allowed to the character thread.

Gardsorm

And now there's this idea!

Name: Aru 'Alphonse' Zugruff
Stereotype: Crackshot bounty-hunting wolfhound
Player Name: Gardsorm

Physical Description: Aru stands at a height of 6'1, with a head of silver hair and gray eyes. His skin in human form has taken on a decidedly darker tone, giving one the assumption he comes from more arid or heated climates. His style of wear varies, from clothes that look more befitting the late 1800-early 1900s, to much more modern clothing. He has a pair of darker, fuzzy dog ears upon his head, and a usually unseen tail that hangs down below.

When transformed, he assumes a more massive 7'2 height with a full body of dark gray fur and bits of silver along his back, yet retains the dexterity of his hands to wield his weapon of choice. His appearance in this state can be likened to that of the werewolf from various tales, but does not only emerge from a full moon or anything related to that.  After getting used to initial shifts, he's learned to wear clothes that change along with him to keep from exposing himself unnecessarily.

Personality:

Aggressive: Aru, whether due to his lupine instincts or his profession, is not afraid to get down and dirty if he's after answers and you've got them. In his line of work, bodies can disappear quite fast, but being cooperative can ensure you live another day. He usually tries not to resort to extreme measures, unless the targets he happens to be chasing can be classified as extreme.

Resourceful: Aru is a capable hunter in a pack, but just as deadly on his own as well. If odds aren't in his favor, he'll use the lay of the land to his advantage to engage his enemies. His greatest enemies are those of a supernatural persuasion, so the traps he tends to set for then tend to be bigger and more damaging as as result, but only if he's had time to prepare. He can't leave very much up to chance.

Relentless: Sometimes, things don't work out for Aru. However, he almost never gives up. He may retreat to fight another day, but if he has a contract on you, expect him to try and try again over time. A failed attempt will lead him to research and better prepare himself to fight the next time, be it alone or in a pack.

Background: Aru hails from the Lupus Star Cluster, a quaint little system among the constellations known to humanity. These stars house a great many people that Earth may or may not have known about, and over time they have made their way to Earth. However, not all that make it there come with the best of intentions, and it is this column that Aru falls in. Training himself all a hunter back at home, he eventually began to use his skills as something of a bounty hunter to take down various threats to his own people, and later by request of others. While he hasn't quite reached the level of a contract killer yet (as many of his bounties are asked for 'live' status), he's grown progressively bolder in his targets.

Eventually he began to challenge himself with more skilled or stronger enemies... Those who had their own stores of magic to them, abilities beyond his own. At the start things did not go well for him, but with adequate preparation, he has managed to finish the jobs given to him and moved across the stars... Now he arrives at Earth after discovering it is a treasure trove of enemies waiting to be taken down. He has no knowledge of the movement that seeks to destabilize the peace of the world, but as far as he knows, the beings in the employ of BADGE will be his greatest targets yet, and he's come prepared to engage each and every last one of them to the best of his capability. Whether other forces will take advantage of this or not remains to be seen.

Player Ons and Offs: See Silias

Powers and Abilities

Great Strength: Aru, while not looking like it, manages to hide alot of force behind his build. He won't be punching mountains to shatter them, but he can still punch or kick a nice hole in concrete or dent steel. Don't let him use cars on you, they're like explosive soccerballs to him. Note that in human form his power is halved but still there.

Resilience: Partly in line with the above power, he can take a major beating. Casual Earth firearms and tools have no effect on him, and even spaceborn arms or chemicals have limited effectiveness on him except through prolonged use or exposure. A missile might hurt though, and he's nowhere near the level to shrug off a nuclear explosion on top of him, but he can survive the fallout with no adverse effects. His immune system counts toward this, rendering him immune to most forms of poison, disease, or infection. In human form his Resilience remains, but he can only shrug off average firearms at best, while high powered ones can damage him. Everything else remains, however.

Gunmanship: Aru has intimate knowledge of many firearms throughout the universe as well as skill with them, but he's slowly been introducing himself to the workings of Earth based ones. Far from anything worth noting unlike his personal weappn, they still perform their duty when used on non-superfolk. He trains himself in the building and maintenance of both his own and other firearms.

Armscraft: This doesn't just mean what he does abovr, but this centers on the limited magical aspect he possesses. Utilizing universal energy like a certain reptilian thief, he's able to manifest additional bullets in a combat situation, done at the moment of reloading. The types of bullets he makes varies wildly, as well as long long it takes to make them. Most earth bullets take no time to forge except AP rounds, but many of the most mystical bullets Aru can make take more time. He can make various elemental, debilitating, and nonviolent ammunition varieties, most of which are solely utilized by his weapon.

Dimensional Snipe: While Aru is a pragmatic man who believes the quick and efficient means to an end is best, he has formed a 'Finisher' for the targets that like to die hard. Performed in a state of extreme focus, Aru dances about and fires powerful blasts energy wildly into quickly manifested wormholes. In moments, these locations open up erratically around the foe, pelting them from all around before he raises his weapon to the sky. Charging for a final shot, he pulls the trigger and lets the shot disappear, before reappearing to strike the foe with an explosive finish. 

Build Sentry: Aru's technological knowhow has led him to creating a most unusual minion. A series of smart-mouthed drones, they fly about and verbally harass their enemies while blasting them with low-yield energy blasts or stronger (but very limited) missiles. Due to their erratic flight it can be hard to take them down but they don't take much to take down.

Deadend Chaser: His bigger summon... Is not meant to be an active minion, in a way. A light-absorbing black-colored motorcycle Deadend Chaser is equipped with a much more sophisticated intelligence, aptly named Deadend, and an array of abilities to surprise unsuspecting heroes. Usually armed with a simple Assault Repeater (rapid fire energy weapon) in the front in vehicle mode and the ability to manifest a light trail for pursuit into atmospheric conditions, Deadend Chaser's true power comes from its ability to assume a 7'5 tall bipedal combat mode. In this mode it is armed with a pair of Chaser Blades (Cold-Metal Swords that can channel energy), the Deadend Carbine (heavy duty version of the Repeaters armed with a grenade launcher or Cold-Metal Bayonet), and can utilize the Assault Repeaters from its torso.

Equipment

Alpha Lupi: Much like the alpha of a pack, Aru's weappn bears similar power and respect. An otherworldly firearm stylized in the form of an elaborate musket, it's use far exceeds modern arms. Utilizing what is effectively universal energy (otherwise BS to humans), Alpha Lupi can expend and restock cartridges without ever needing to reload, though reloading must be performed to change cartridges. Depending on the style of shot being fired, recoil varies. The stronger the cartridge, the bigger the kickback. Due to the weapons' unusual properties, cartridge styles not usually used by it can be emulated, such as scattershot and explosive.

Skills

Close Combat: Indicated by his strength, he's pretty good in a brawl. He may not have precise martial arts training, but he's got enough street fighting in him to put a non-super into critical condition as a human.

Extremely Accurate: Comes with his weapon of choice, he's been working for so long he'sa monstrous shot with all types of weapons. Lethal radius and wind conditions still applies to the weapons he uses, no matter his level of skill. When it comes to Alpha Lupi, however, many of these variables go out the window and if allowed to breathe and focus before shooting, he can snap a deadly shot off with only the briefest of movements and moments.

Patience: Befitting a gunman, especially when engaging in sniping routines, but also applies to everyday life and communication. He will wait and wait and wait as long as he needs to until a desired end is met.

Trapmaking Bounty hunting never goes anywhere if all one does is brute forces their way. Aru has learned to prepare many different varieties of traps, from tripwires to pitfalls, as well as more sophisticated and advanced traps. Try fighting him in a Home Depot, it's not going to be pretty.

Foraging: Picked up on both his home world and world's beyond it, when it comes to survival while remaining hidden he's learned to make do with what he can find on hand to live off of. Granted, when you're in a city there isn't much need to forage, but if he expects to not go home for a while, this still applies.

Advantages

Sense of Smell: Naturally for a tracker, especially a beastly one like him. He can pick up many scents and discern differences in them to determine changes or help locate a target in difficult conditions.

Keen Eyes: Some of the best eyes in his business, besides being able to see much farther than the average person, especially when staring down the sights of his rifle or other sidearm, he's usually quick to take note of facial or other features to find people or things, but this isn't always guaranteed.

Sharp Hearing: The ears aren't just for looking cute. He can hear quite alot and while it has moments of being a gigantic pain in the ass, it helps when it comes to pinpointing fleeing targets, or listening in on sensitive information.

Strength: Even while as a human, his power is beyond that of an above-average human. He can shatter wood with a grasp, bend metal, punch or kick holes in stone surfaces with no damage taken, and more. It also allows him to fly jump real good.

Weaknesses

Easily Taunted: It's actually pretty easy to pick on his oride, his tenacity, his appearance, anything one can think of, and get him to slip up a bit in combat. Just be wary, too much taunting and you may cause him to perform a rage attack that might catch you off guard. This has been the cause of many past victims getting 'Quickscoped' or 'No-Scoped', especially after after deep breath.

Still sensitive to Smells The nose puts out work, but it's still got drawbacks. Suitably offensive smells can still disgust him and keep him from relying on it too much if need be.

Dislikes overly loud noise: The louder the noise the more debilitating it is to Aru. The first few seconds is little more than after afternnnoyance but anything beyond that sill cause visible discomfort in him and leave him stunned as he tries to recover. However, for a short time after he will have resistance to loud noises.

Reliant on his Gun: Alpha Lupi is his best work, but separate it from him and all he can do is physically attack you until he retrieves it. The first thing he'll do if given the chance is work to get his gun back.