News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Binding

Started by GrinningHound, April 23, 2008, 08:42:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrinningHound

A young sorceress has need of a servant in her dark endeavors.  Pouring through grimoires and demonology texts, she finds the means to summon a demon and bend him to her will.  The ritual is a bargain, and with her relative inexperience in the craft, it is the best suited for her means.

It requires some inexpensive materials, a collar to control the creature, powdered silver sprinkled around a diagram drawn in dog's blood, a litany dripping in deep, resonating malicious intent....and an innocent spirit to house the monster.

Hmmm.....a spirit to host the monster's form.  The demon she's summoning is a being of raw lust and violence.  It looks like a classic virgin sacrifice is in order.  She decides to trick a young man, a bit of a hopeless romantic who has shown an interest in her of late, to serve as the sacrifice.

The demon inhabits him, but not in the way she expected.  The spell itself is a trick, planted by the monster and designed to be easily accessible by an unskilled, rash occultist to easily summon a creature they would ordinarily not be able to.  The sorceress does not have full control over the monster.  He comes forth from the host when a binding collar is removed from his neck, does her bidding....maybe, and then demands that he be allowed to wreak havoc as payment.  The nature of the contract is such that this request cannot be denied, but he will eventually come back and agree to be collared, or else be sent back to the Abyss.

Needless to say, the young man is not pleased about this, but is forced to tag along, as the demon exerts it's influence on him, and only she can remove the collar.  He can resist her, though, so she will have to make amends with him (or somehow try to control him) if she wants access to the monster's power.

I will play the guy, and the Demon.  It will obviously be tense and strange at first, but I'd like some sort of emotion and romance to develop between them as they bond during the conflict and learn more about eachother.  The guy will be sweet, naive, and inexperienced, a bit of a submissive, looking for acceptance with a willingness to please.

When the demon is out, all bets are off.  He's a rampant dominant, and will do whatever and whoever strikes his fancy, whether they like it or not (meaning NC), often acting on some of his hosts repressed desires.

I will also be playing any number of supporting characters or villains, who probably won't have huge parts, but there are more than two people in the world, after all!

I'm looking for a Lady who would like to play the part of the sorceress, and any number of other female characters that will become involved through the demon's antics.  I'd like someone who takes an active role in helping to advancing the story, it's up to you to decide her exact goals and motivations, such as why she needs a demon, anyway?  Is she looking for something, out for vengeance and needs a killer?  Is she being hunted by someone and needs protection?  There should definitely be a sympathetic factor, she should be a likeable character.  I am NOT turned on by heartless bitches who want to 'control' men.  (Outside of bed...)

She should certainly have some minor dominant tendencies and a good amount of zany kinks, to match with the guy's more submissive behavior and willingness to try anything.

So, in summary, this will be rather story and character heavy.  On one hand, I'd like to see a romance develop, and on the other, we have a malevolent spirit of unquencheable lust on the loose.

A strong writer and storyteller with a good amount of flexibility in what you would like to roleplay would be optimal, because I'm not too sure just what I like, so there will be a lot going on.  Someone who likes inexperience in some way would be nice, too. ;D

GrinningHound

Bumping.

It should be noted that the details are open to suggestion should you have any input or ideas.  I am more than happy to satisfy a creative and interested partner. ;D

Sherona

this actually sounds right up my alley, but my muse is brief and uninspired at times due to real life issues.

GrinningHound

That's fine, sometimes I lose my motivation or inspiration for a bit as well.

Looking over your On/Off's........sounds perfect!

So, tell me a bit about the character you'd like to play.  Elves are certainly okay with me. ;D