New Prison game for the offering - interest

Started by kaz, October 25, 2010, 10:00:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaz

Still working on the idea, will be set in modern times, maybe a few years in the future.  I'm looking for interested parties.  There are a few things for you to think about.

1. Active players only.  I hate getting into a game and then folks disappearing.  If you are interested I want regular, good posts.  If you cant give that please dont join.
2. Female Inmates only.  Its a womens prison, but we can have male/female guards or trainers
3. Not everyone who applies will be selected.  I want this to work so will be a little picky
4. Expect NC stuff.  I dont want the inmates beaten to a plup, but there will be some rough stuff
5. All characters must be over 25
6. No really hard to know how to interact with characters.  I want to see real characters, characters people want to write with.

If interested please fill out the following:
Player name:
Inmate or guard:
Understand the above:

THE GAME PREMISE

In the year 2057 a huge reform of the Prison system saw the whole correctional service offered out to independent contractors.  Prisons changed.  They became places of hard work. Male prisons became factories, almost work houses where the inmates worked hard for a very basic wage.  The female facilities were similar, they became farms and other factories, offering services and providing very cheap labour. 

One company had an idea, a vision. After lenghty discussion with the Correctional Department an idea began to take shape.  A number of female inmates from prisons across the country would take part in a  prototype of a new correctional facility.  These new Inmates would be selected following a tough criteria. If they fit the bill they would have a series of interviews to determine if they were right for this programme.  Then they would sign the contract that made them property of Delluco Corporation for 20 weeks before they were then 'sold via auction' to their owner who would own them for 5 years.

Each inmate who takes part in this programme signs the contract, agreeing to this and there are a list of rules they will be required to follow.

1. Escape attempts will be dealt with harshly
2. Constant negative behaviour will not be tolerated
3. All instructions and Orders of Training Officers will be carried out

Any inmate who cannot follow these rules will find themselves off the programme and back in the system.  Three strikes and you are out.

The auctions will take place at the end of 20 weeks.  Selected individuals will be invited to attend a day at the facility.  They will meet the girls who are up for auction, able to sample and see if any are what they are looking for.  The auction will begin in the evening, the girls each being bid upon.  A Delluco girl starts off at the opening price of 3 million credits.  Delluco Companions do not come cheap.  35% the money that is paid for the girl is place in trust for her.  At the end of her 5 years service, she will receive this money.  As well as any interest.

Delluco Corporation offer a new start to those who haven't had the best in life.

Inmates who would be considered for insertion into this programme must be:
~ Between 25 and 35 years of age
~ No murders, serial killers, or inmates with serious psychiatric problems
~ Sex offenders, drug abusers and repeat offenders will be considered
~ Those who are serving time for 'white collar' crimes will also be considered
~ Also inmates who are serving time for manslaughter could be placed up for consideration
~ Inmate behaviour whilst in the system will be expected to be good.  Trouble makers or those deemed unruly and not willing to change will NOT be considered.
~ All female inmates may ask to be considered
~ 16 inmates will be accepted on this first run

After their training has been completed,  Inmates will be known as Delluco Companions and they will be tattooed with the Delluco crest to show what they are.

If an Owner and companion decide that they wish to extend the contract after 5 years that can be arranged.  A permanent arrangement can also be made giving the Owner life time rights.  That is if both parties desire this.  Of course these arrangements cost money and once again 35% the funds go to the Companion.

There is a guarantee on all Companions.  If Owners feel they need to return to the facility for further or reinforcement training that can be offered.  At a price of course.

All Delluco Companions are:
~ Sexy, desirable women with their own minds and personalities
~ Understand what her Master/Mistress needs
~ Is happy to serve and wants to serve
~ Trained in how to pleasure both sexes
~ Is trained to understand the needs of both sexes
~ They are all trained in manners and how to be the perfect hostess
~ Are all individuals,
~ Are willingly submissive

The facility is split into four Quadrants.  Each Quadrant is 'home' to a certain level of inmate.  The Quadrants are separate areas and an inmate in Alpha Quad cannot move into Beta Quad. 

Alpha Quad – junior trainee
Beta Quad – intermediate trainee
Charlie Quad – advance trainee
Delta Quad – Transitional Area

Inmates will go through three levels of training

Junior Trainees are housed in the Alpha Quad, these trainees are the lowest level.
~Six weeks training time
~2 trainees per cell
~Communal Showers
~Enforced use of the gym and supervised spa visits
~No privacy, privacy is earnt
~Basic uniform
~Supervised use of entertainment room

Intermediate Trainees
~Six weeks training time
~2 share a cell.  Slightly more comfortable
~Individual showers 1 hour a day  (8 shower rooms)
~Allowed to visit the Quad spa
~Uniform and a few personal items allowed
~Free movement through the Quad.
~1 hour a day to use the entertainment room & gym

Advanced Trainees
~Six weeks training time
~Individual rooms with en-suite bathrooms
~Allowed to wear normal clothing (provided by the facility)
~Allowed to use the spa and beauty center
~Free movement around the Quad
~Assignment to a training officer
~More freedom to relax, but training is more intense and demanding

Training will include
~understanding her position
~Positions and behaviour
~Sexual practise and how to please men and women
~BDSM, what it means
~Manners, dressing and how to behave
~Education, all trainees need to have a good all round education
~Self esteem and confidence lessons,
~Presentation and self awareness
~Conversation and Hosting skills
~Rewards and Punishments

Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

lovelygirl

Player name:Lovelygirl11
Inmate or guard: Inmate

And I fully do understand the rules put forth. Thanks Kaz. Hope I get picked to play.
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

Jarod1

If you don't mind the person behind the keyboard being a guy, I would like to play a female inmate.

Player name: Jarod1

Understand the above:  I fully understand the rules above.  Hope I get picked I really like this idea and I want to be involved.

mrsjaz

I would like to join if newness is not a restriction  :-)

Player name:....Mrsjaz( Aka Ms Doreen Fisher)
Inmate or guard:Guard
Understand the above: Yes
"... And she looked at me with big brown eyes and said, you ain't seen nothin yet."
My ONs & OFFs
Oath of Drake
A/As and  My Status
My Stories/Ideas

kaz

Mrsjaz - not at all, we all had to start somewhere.  Could do with some guys now. :)
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Featherfall

Player name: Featherfall
Inmate or guard: Guard
Understand the above: I understand the rules above..

Bloody Rose

Player name: Zarazel
Understand the above: Yes I understand the rules above

Urbanzorro

Are you still accepting players?

If so:

Player name: Urbanzorro
Inmate or guard: Guard
Understand the above: I do
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Angel Fire

I really like this version of a prison idea.  Even though I have been gone for a while, I can keep this one going if I am selected *Smiles in hope*.

Player Name: Angel Fire
Understand the above: Yeppers!
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

kaz

Nice guys and gals, thanks for the interest.  I will get a character and OOC thread up tonight.  Anyone else wanna join, please post up here.  Start thinking about those characters.

K xx

kaz