Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LateNightKiss

Banned for being lazy and not baking some.  ;D
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Mordred

Banned for making me laugh.. hehe.. believe me, you donnnnnnnn't want me to bake. :P
*See Pillory*

MiaFire

Banned for not even putting forth your best efforts and trying
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Mordred

Banned! Hey, I baked a cake! It was about 15 years go.. and it was good! :P I retired on a high.
*See Pillory*

LateNightKiss

Banned for not baking in over 15 years! Yowzerz that's a long time.
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Mordred

Banned.. do Pilsbury things in those little cans count? If so.. I exaggerated. :P But still.. you be banned!
*See Pillory*

MiaFire

Banned because you can find 30 minutes to bake cookies. :p
-

Mordred

Banned.. actually in my case.. they were orange rolls. :P Goes greeeeeat with coffee!
*See Pillory*

MiaFire

Banned because I've never tasted orange rolls, but won't ban you forever for liking coffee.
-

Mordred

Banned for making me realize there are other fruits besides the blue ones that are worthy.
*See Pillory*

MiaFire

Banned for not mentioning which are the blue fruits other than blueberries.
-

Mordred

Banned for neglecting the blackberry.. yeah it disguises itself under a false name.. but still, how can you be so cruel? :P
*See Pillory*

MiaFire

Banned for assuming I've ever even seen a blackberry :P
-

Mordred

Banned.. In that case, let me be of service.. *pulls 'other' lever.. releasing Miafire down into the blackberry room.. grinning madly as he hears that lovely slap of flesh on wet fruit*
*See Pillory*

LateNightKiss

Banned for having a black berry room.
For a second..I thought you were talking about cell phones.  :o

Mordred

Banned for that silly thought! Nope, the blackberry room resides very close to the jell-o room. Here.. let me show you.. *another pull of the dastardly lever.. another lovely splash.. another big grin* Jeez I love this job!
*See Pillory*

LateNightKiss

Banned because....Ewww, Jell-o! *Flops around searching for a way out* Yuckkk.

Insanityenviesme

banned for having and flaunting it so goddamn well!!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Mordred

Banned.. I couldn't of said it better.. and for that reason, with much regret, you must go.
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Banned for your orneriness!  ;)

Nico

Banned for wearing all white!  XD

Sybl

Banned. I always wanted to ban my Mentor. ;)

Mordred

Banned for banning the hand that mentors you.
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Banned!  There's "No Smoking" in this thread!  ;P

Mordred

Banned for blaming a creature who.. let's face it.. lives for his vices.. one of those very vices. :P
*See Pillory*