Resounding Dissolution (Wolf/Vamp/Hunters Play - Closed! Thanks!!)

Started by Izabella, September 06, 2013, 11:18:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wajin

I'd be up for playing a hunter or a vampire, depending on what you need most :P
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

Izabella

RainyHigh - Perfect. I'll put you down for a vamper! :)

SnowMan - Sounds great and it doesn't need to have a spot open. Once these 4 close, we'll move to the OOC and I'll allow you guys to make a character 2 if you like, in any group - no matter the numbers already in it. :)

Japanese Dane - Which would you like playing more? I'm totally cool with believing it will all fill up or I'll play a few extras. :)

Is there truth in emotion or is it so blatantly false that it moves and stretches us to become the monster tomorrow that we foster today?

Idachan

Yay more throats I mean people!

It goes. At the moment I'm leaning towards an Italian renaissance girl, haven't quite grasped why she would have forsaken God though but I'll figure something out.

Tamhansen

Quote from: Deamonbane on September 07, 2013, 01:29:59 PM
I am the Bane that will be the Alpha Male of the werewolf pack... soon to be, anyways...

you're going to be that bane? Who's that bane now then? You're a complex man my irmão

Quote from: Izabella on September 07, 2013, 04:55:31 PM
I'm totally cool with believing it will all fill up or I'll play a few extras. :)

And what nice extras you bring.
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Izabella

Idachan - laughs. Perhaps she loses someone dear to her and blames God for his/her death? Death and misery are always good reasons to blame God, or anything else unexplainable.

Kata - Thank you, love. :)

Is there truth in emotion or is it so blatantly false that it moves and stretches us to become the monster tomorrow that we foster today?

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Wajin

"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

Izabella

Quote from: Deamonbane on September 07, 2013, 05:30:14 PM
*nods* Indeed I am...

There you are... Day going well, baby?

Japanese Dane - it's all yours. :) Nice to meet you.

LamentingQuill

Izabella

LamentingQuill

Izabella

Lovely! I can't wait to see her. Isn't it fun when you find a place to play someone you've created? I love that. :)

Faustus

I could be interested in playing a vampire for this. . . Might want to pick up another character in another group later, but I'll start with a vamp for you guys. :D

(Hope there is no problem with a female playing a male? I would be doing that...)

“You may my glories and my state depose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.”

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

Izabella

I'll mark you down for a male vamp and no, I think it's great that you're able and willing. :)

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Izabella on September 07, 2013, 05:57:55 PM
Lovely! I can't wait to see her. Isn't it fun when you find a place to play someone you've created? I love that. :)

You'll like her. She is a samurai and wields a silver katana.

Izabella

Very very cool. My Elsie is an ass kicking dom... I LOVE her. Yours sounds quite fun as well. We'll have a few NPC wolves and Vamps that we can really fuck up, but the fights between the other groups should be a load of fun as well.

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

LamentingQuill

Wajin

:O I get to be hunter buddy with Quill!? MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!

edit: Getting tired <.<

RainyHigh

Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

Izabella

Quote from: Deamonbane on September 07, 2013, 06:09:29 PM
Day's going just fine *smiles* How about you?

Better now. Seeing you makes me smile.

I'll put the sheet in the OOC and open the main one soon. As far as starting the IC, that will take a little bit of time to set up seeing that we'll have separate threads for each group and then locational threads for "the meeting places" where discussions and fights will occur across groups.

No need to post your CS in here, but this will be the line up for them, which is rather simple. Add what you like. I'm crazy laid back on CS's because I'd rather learn about your character IC.

Name:
Sexual Orientation:
Brief History:

Dane - I'm crazy sleepy too, but the window for napping is all but done for me. *growls*

Idachan

Izabella

Tamhansen

ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Wajin

Quote from: Izabella on September 07, 2013, 06:21:01 PM
Better now. Seeing you makes me smile.

I'll put the sheet in the OOC and open the main one soon. As far as starting the IC, that will take a little bit of time to set up seeing that we'll have separate threads for each group and then locational threads for "the meeting places" where discussions and fights will occur across groups.

No need to post your CS in here, but this will be the line up for them, which is rather simple. Add what you like. I'm crazy laid back on CS's because I'd rather learn about your character IC.

Name:
Sexual Orientation:
Brief History:

Dane - I'm crazy sleepy too, but the window for napping is all but done for me. *growls*

it's 01:31 AM here :P