What are you drinking? (archive)

Started by Captain Maltese, April 04, 2008, 06:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elohim

Cherri Tart

lemonade mixed with oj - it's actually quite good :)
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Maeven

Coke zero.  Took me awhile to prefer it over traditional diet coke, but now I'm officially hooked.
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Greenthorn

Gee...I'm so predictable..

Coffee..cup # 3

Caustic

Aquafina.  French for Fucking Expensive Water.
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Maeven

I like aquafina... it has that distinct metallic taste.

Cabernet for me.
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Elohim

Captain Maltese

Milk  ;)

Coffee soon, promise...

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Bliss

Medium hazelnut turbo ice light and sweet
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Tinuel

Greenthorn

*sighs*

Yep..coffee...again

WyldRanger

Elohim

Kathadon

My ON'S and OFF'S:

I'll do whatever pleases but I'll bleed 'em in the end.

My BDSM test results.

Kalen

Kalen

All weekend I was drinking vodka and fruit punch.  Went through a quart of Smirnoff on my own.

ZK

On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Kathadon

My ON'S and OFF'S:

My BDSM test results.

Kalen

A question, Kath... to see if all grape sodas are the same, or if it's just our local brand.

Does your grape soda explode as if it has been shaken by a hyperactive toddler when you open it?

Kathadon

Yeppers.

I think it is a conspiracy by the laundry soap industry in cahoots with the soda conglomerates.....
My ON'S and OFF'S:

My BDSM test results.

Kalen

Because of the amount of purple dye, of course *lol*

open.. close quickly.  open... close quickly.  Repeat for five minutes, until it chills out.

MusicNeverDies

Actually, you just give it to a friend, say you were gonna drink it but aren't thirsty anymore, they open it, they spill and put it down to wipe themselves off, you snipe it back and leave.

Caustic

Drinking Corona, splash of lime juice, pinch of salt, and ounce of Clamato. 

I am, sadly, now "that guy".
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Mathim

Walmart brand Crystal Light. No sugar, no calories. Orange juice flavor. That stuff is bomb.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).