News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cryptic

How you all doing? Goes to curl up with her Pillow. :)
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Derwaysh

~Makes himself extra comfortable for the squeaky-clean, freshly showered Cryptic~

Pretty good, milady. How's the Saturday treating you?

And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

Divine Tenacity

-Wanders in, rubbing the last traces of sleep from her eyes. Peeks at the number-

You gentlemen work fast, huh?

Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Derwaysh

Go bad to sleep, oh sexy and savage Kunoichi. Let us work extra hard!

~Wakes her boyfriend up so he can steal her away for 'distractions'~

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Cryptic

I got my rear kicked by my students today in classes, two days sick really messed me up off my game. Oh well.

Snuggling more into her sexy pillow before placing a kiss to his cheek. Hopefully tomorrow will yield up better results.
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

Looking for roleplay partners with ideas. Any takers? Pm me.

Divine Tenacity

No Derwaysh! Not to menton my cute lil' Suzie is at the laundromat, doing laundry...

...He's such a good little house wife.

Cryptic

I want a housewife! Will you be my housewife? Batting eyes up at Derwaysh.
A/A's

Derwaysh

~Wraps his arms protectively around the beautiful lady, nibbling on one ear~ I wish you the best of health, milady. Show them bozos who's the bosslady around in these parts.

Oh woe is me, milady Midori. Never would I underestimate a beautiful and deadly person such as yourself again!

Would I get to witness sexy bellydance performances and keep your bed warm, milady Cryptic? Then you have a deal!

A/A

Cryptic

Whimpers and melts against him at the nibble to her ear. Wicked boy.. Chuckles lightly and winks up at him. Of course you would dear. When shall I expect you to do my laundry and cook dinner?

A/A's

Divine Tenacity

Thelma... you're a belly dancer?

-kowtows in front of Cryptic- Please teach a ninja!

Bedroom Lazarus

Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

Derwaysh

~Scoops the melting lady, letting those deft fingers simply brush at her sides~ Why when the kids are home and you're not busy sexing me up, milady. : )

A/A

Cryptic

I'd love to, but it's amazingly hard to write out the movements Chuckles and waves at the Priest. Ho there Silver tongued devil! -405

Giggling a bit and squirming in his lap a bit.
A/A's

Divine Tenacity

I had something for this... I forget now. :P

Bedroom Lazarus

Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 

The Sins that Beckon Me

Derwaysh

All this squirming does not bode well for me, milady... especially in this here thread. ~Chuckles and ruffles her hair~ This couldn't possibly be a plot to deter me from posting for my gender's cause?

A/A

Divine Tenacity

Possibly. Thelma has many tricks up her sleeve, good sir.

Fabjuth

"Cry havoc" said he who fought chaos with chaos, "and let loose the grapes of wrath!"

Cryptic

Bats her eyes innocently up at him Would I ever do anything like that.

Threatens Louise with duct tape, Leopard print style!
A/A's

Bedroom Lazarus

The Sins that Beckon Me

Fabjuth

"Cry havoc" said he who fought chaos with chaos, "and let loose the grapes of wrath!"

Derwaysh

So tenacious and beautiful, the lot of you... we never had a chance, milady Midori.

~Steals a Cryptic kiss, thoroughly smitten~ No, darling... of course not.

A/A

Divine Tenacity

I'm tired of all these motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking plane!

Oops, wrong movie reference.

As you say Derwaysh, you never had the chance.