The Argument Clinic

Started by Missy, July 19, 2011, 06:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LateNightKiss

I tripple dare you!
And we all know that it doesn't get any more serious than a tripple dare.
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Mordred

I double-dutch, with brownie crumbs and all sorts of toppings.. dare you! :P
*See Pillory*

LateNightKiss

You just had to bring up the brownies, knowing I can't refuse a brownie when toppings are involved!
Well..I refuse. Just give me brownies.
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Mordred

Not so fast. These brownies in this thread.. they are mine. The topping is for you. Just lay back and.. accept your topping-punishment! :P
*See Pillory*

LateNightKiss

Anesa

So we've resorted to name-calling now, have we?  Tsk Tsk Tsk...... ;P

LateNightKiss

Got that right..Sexy cow-girl leaning over something Camille!
(I don't see how that helps my argument)

Anesa

Well, let me tell you something, Ms. "Ass-so-fine-it-makes-me-want-to-smack-it"!!  *Long moment of silence*

Damn!  Forgot what I was gonna tell ya!  *Blushes*

Linwood Badr

This is why I can't let you cook, your damn forgetfulness. Remember our last house?

Sybl

You again? I thought I tossed you out. Scram. :P

Linwood Badr

/sniffs/ I own this flat, if anyone's going to scram it's you! (XD)

Sybl

Mordred

Just don't trip as these wrists try to grab as you try to walk over my dead body. :P
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Sybl

Anesa

Ohhhhhhh but I beg to differ.

HansTrilby

That's what started this in the first place. Just stop yapping; You go on and on!
"I wrote your name upon the back of my hands, slept upon it then I woke up with it backwards on my face: Reading forwards from my mirror to my heart."

"Now, Watson, the fair sex is your department," said Holmes, with a smile, when the dwindling frou-frou of skirts had ended in the slam of the front door.

Linwood Badr

Maybe because I'm the only one talking here! /huffs/

Anesa

..... but you're probably the only one listening to you, too! 

Linwood Badr

(ouch Zing... /grins/)

Obviously you're missing out on an amazing thing, really. It's too bad your always covering your ears with your hair, maybe if you combed it more...

Anesa

Let's just leave my hair out of this, okay?  And besides, I think that buzz-cut you got going on is wayyyy too "70's"!!  You really need to join us here in the 21st Century!

Linwood Badr

What's wrong with the Seventies? At least I know I'm unique, unlike someone's fashion sense.

(Ironically I haven't cut my hair for several months now XD)

SyniaMox

Muffins are far better than brownies and get your hair cut you hippy!  O8)
O/O

gaggedLouise

A muffin is best placed over your nose before you are knocked out. And I can see Loren has got even longer hair than me...

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Belle33

Don't tell me what to do with my muffins, miss bossy!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP