St Catherine's School Currently Seeking Applicants [3 Teachers & 4 Students]

Started by Kirinis, September 25, 2012, 03:55:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirinis

After a recent turnover, St. Catherine's is ready to announce that there are positions open in the student body for four students to enter this prestigious school.  St. Catherine's is an all-girl's institution so we will not be accepting any male students at this time.  As our yearly Fall break has just occurred, classes have just started up again so integration with the student body will be easy.

Likewise, due to some recent departures amongst our faculty, St. Catherine's is also on the lookout for new blood to integrate into our staff.  Teachers of all fields are welcome to apply for a position.  We currently are seeking three more teachers to round out our staff. 

Further information on St. Catherine's can be found on our brochure.

Applications can be found below and please submit them to Headmaster Stone or the Admissions Desk:

Student's Application
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Sexuality:
On’s / off’s:
Brief history:

Teacher's Application
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Sexuality:
On’s / off’s:
Brief history:

Jarod1

Would be interested in coming back to this. I have more time availible to me now. Will send in my app after work today.

Devilyn Sydhe

I would definitely have some interest here, if you still need teachers, though I'm not sure which subjects remain open, possibly Business&Finance?

Acid Lips

I had a character there but I don't even remember her. Do you still accept new chars?

Jarod1

They are.  I'm in the same boat as you, and I submitted a new character.

Sarah Morgan

Considering that the school is a college rather ahn a high school, shouldn't characters be eighteen or older?  Sixteen is kind of young, unless she maybe skipped a couple of grades when she was younger?

stargirl

Hi. Still looking for new students?

Is it right it is a College, right? So girls should be like 18 and up.

Bloody Rose

mmm I been in this game before it stopped for awhile. If you guys accept me I can make something up.