what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleNekodemon

Triple XL Insane clown posse jersey and a blue jean mini skirt.
( ex's shirt- he  bought me at a concert)
One wrong move and you are going to be doing laps, solider.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38569.25/intro
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38905.0/ons and offs

use my ims only for role-playing- ask me here first, thankx
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=168652.0

privilegedXchore

Red racerback tank and plaid boxers. Not matching at all!
I like this place and willingly could waste my time in it, For ever and a day.

O/o|A/a

SleepyWei

Pair of boxers and gray sweat pants over. Just came back from working out and my arms are sooooooooooooore~ >_<

Beatrice Black

Quote from: Bliss on June 08, 2009, 01:22:08 PM
Black cotton knit babydoll dress; empire waist, cowl neck, and snow-white type puffed cap sleeves. It falls to mid-thigh, bare legs. Red, pointed-toe single-strap kitten heels. Black-rimmed glasses, silver eternity collar. Hair is pulled back in a low ponytail with a thin black elastic.

I'd love to borrow your whole wardrobe. (la sigh)

In the meantime:

silver-white silk nightdress, matching knickers.
ON and OFF - RP requests UPDATED JANUARY 2024 and also for chat

A blog, of sorts! - Icon from Morgana. I want to be her when I grow up.

And while you're clicking links, visit GreaterGood and donate to charity for free. :)

Bliss

It sounds way cooler than it looks on me, I assure you!

Red spaghetti-strap tank over brown bra. Tan straight-leg trousers. Bare feet. Hair is down. Silver eternity collar. Standard and unchanging assortment of rings.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Beatrice Black

I'd still love to have you as my personal stylist. ;)
ON and OFF - RP requests UPDATED JANUARY 2024 and also for chat

A blog, of sorts! - Icon from Morgana. I want to be her when I grow up.

And while you're clicking links, visit GreaterGood and donate to charity for free. :)

Bloody Paramour

pink tank top and santa boxers (ah the age old stand by, when all shorts must be washed. all hail laundry day)
"I use big words. Like......erection"-Me <3
"in a sexual conversation, Duct ape is considered a double negative ♥ "

Greg MD

Quote from: BloodRoses on June 10, 2009, 12:18:23 AM
pink tank top and santa boxers (ah the age old stand by, when all shorts must be washed. all hail laundry day)

Laundry day? On laundry day I'm naked

Captain Maltese

German camo bdu pants and red tee.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Bliss

Oversized button-down black men's shirt, sleeves shoved up. A black elastic on each wrist. Tan straight-leg pants. Green double-strap round-toe 4 inch heels. Silver eternity collar, assorted rings. Hair is twisted up with a wood double-pronged hairstick.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

leelan

A satin teal nightgown...thats all lol. Waiting for my clothes to dry!
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Bloody Paramour

Red shirt that says "the funniest thing about this shirt is that by the time you realise it doesnt say anything its too late for you to stop reading it."
and red-santa boxers...
hey, i just got up...

Juicy

a light blue graphic tee, a silver charm locket necklace and distressed slim jeans

EmbersOfShay

A team Edward shirt, a jean skirt and black leggings.

Bliss

A purple wrap shirt with capped sleeves, tied off on my left; it's covered with a repeating pattern of tiny navy-in-white-in-navy concentric circles. The neckline is a very deep vee, so I'm wearing a black tank top underneath to serve as a modesty panel. (My cleavage is awesome, but not necessarily a useful work asset). The tied waist nips in, and the bottom of the shirt flares out to the top of my hips.

I'm wearing it over an ankle-length thin-ribbed shimmery lavender skirt, stretchy material, with a knee-height slit up the back center. Green double-strap round-toe four inch heels (which got complimented in the elevator this morning!), silver eternity collar, black-framed glasses. My hair is held by black elastic in a loose knot at the crown of my head, so it puffs a little; with the tiny curls from the humidity, it looks rawhther victooooorian, dahlings!
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Lady Annabelle

I am currently wearing a black top with sleeves that end at my elbows.  The top has a square neckline and the material is not too thick so it has a chance to breathe, but I am still covered nicely.  The top is not to snugly as it falls to my waist and the top of my skirt.  I am also wearing a knee length skirt that is black with a ton of white designs on it.  It is a bit puffy as the material is very free and floats in the wind.  Four inch white peep toe heels with black trimmings are on my feet and show my recently painted toe nails.  I am wearing my pearls and my dark hair is tied up in a loose bun with a cute little headband.  A matching bracelet is all I have for jewelry on my hands.
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

LadySky

I am currently totally nakie!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Caity

jeans, light pink panties, pink bra, and a black rolling stone t shirt.  bah.

Asmea

Lucky 13 shirt with the coop devil head reading "tattoo your soul" , blue dickie's workpants , black boxers, steeltoed cowboy boots and a black leather belt and skull and bones buckle

Bloody Paramour

loose jacket over a grey bra. red cordory pants  (i just threw something on after dying my hair)

Delta Echo

Light blue T-shirt, and briefs.
O&O - A&A
Southern Gentleman of the Arcadia Clan.

"When the world is against you, find the passion of love to survive"

Bliss

Black tank top and black boycut panties edged in antiqued-white lace.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Amberghylles

A pair of burgundy elastic banded shorts and my titanium-rimmed glasses.

And a smile...

Oreo

A short pink lace nightie with satin trim an *checks* yep, pink panties with roses. (and gold rimmed glasses)

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Kurzyk

Grey t-shirt and dark blue-black striped boxers. And I can't find my glasses dangit *blinks and looks around*