In The Yard (F seeking male)

Started by Sampais Wrath, November 22, 2012, 10:25:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sampais Wrath

Years ago there used to be several packs of wolves in the forests surrounding the small town. After an attack in a hiking couple by one of the more vicious wolves the town decided to be rid of them. A large hunting party killed or captured nearly all of them but one pack escaped. These wolves that escaped weren't normal however. They were Lycans able to change forms and avoid capture accept for the pups. Since they were young and unable to hide they were sold to the highest bidder.

One of these helpless pups had been bought by the owner of some kind of oil company. The man was rich but apparently didn't care too much about his new "guard dog". In fact he often took her to the fight club and pit her against their dogs hoping to win more cash. Her wounds were often left untreated and since she was taken from her mother so young the pup had no real teaching of her abilities and had always stayed in her wolf form. She hasn't known anything else in life. Nor had she known kindness.

The man who bought her kept her outside in the cold where she had been getting sick and growing thin but the her master didn't care. If she died he would simply buy a new one. In the mean time in the years she had been here she was wasting away. Perhaps it was time for someone to step in....

If interested pm me. Things are negotiable.
I've got one brain cell bouncing around my head like a 2000s windows screensaver.

Discord always open to new friends! Feel free to pop in there. Warning! My cat has made me accidentally unfriend people there with impromptu head boops. If that happens and I don't realize it PM me here on E and we can restore contact!
Sampai's Wrath#9204