Not Your Normal Harem Show - Game has STARTED, Applications are still OPEN.

Started by Top Cat, June 25, 2014, 10:22:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimera

Well actually, the slime girl isn't a demon, she just thinks its kinky to add the details to her look ^^

jessie20

Perhaps it's the word 'slime' that puts people off.
Girls, give me a holla' if you want to YIM

Zaer Darkwail

It does not put me off, but then again fan of the monster girls :P.

Kimera

AndyZ

I wonder if we should have a mage on staff to help handle all this magical stuff going on.  That could be a fun role to play.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Carlissa

"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Top Cat

Quote from: jessie20 on June 27, 2014, 12:28:08 PM
Tragic petting zoo accident!  Giggle
Timmy has never looked at llamas in the same way again...  :'(
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

jessie20

"She's a Sentient Living Medicine"

I'm with Carlissa...am I supposed to know what that is?  And even if I am...how can a Being be a Medicine?

Not being critical, but...

Kimera

Magic?.....The acronym was a joke to be honest

Carlissa

Quote from: jessie20 on June 27, 2014, 04:28:52 PM
And even if I am...how can a Being be a Medicine?

To be fair, this RP does take place in a world of fantasy. We already got morphing snake people and killer llamas, so a girl made of slime isn't a complete stretch.
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

jessie20

"The acronym was a joke to be honest"

Oh, ok.  Sorry to be so dense.

Timidity

To those I'm writing with, read the A&As for a brief heads up.
POSTING UPDATE: 11/15/16- Ha ha. I only thought it was almost over. Gosh I lied to myself.  e_e I'm working on post slowly as I can, but my time varies and probably will until after Thanksgiving break. Then things may be more settled,  so expect delays until then. I sincerely apologize for this, and if you'd like to put a hold on a story or stop it all together just let me know. Otherwise, I deeply appreciate your patience. n_n
Le Musings

Moon Hound Hati

To be fair though, since it's a slime girl, you could get away with it by saying that she produce medicinal chemicals with her slime body and apply it to a patient by rubbing up against them and covering them with her slime. "Nurse, I got a rash on my penis. Hur hur."
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Inari

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on June 27, 2014, 04:46:21 PM
To be fair though, since it's a slime girl, you could get away with it by saying that she produce medicinal chemicals with her slime body and apply it to a patient by rubbing up against them and covering them with her slime. "Nurse, I got a rash on my penis. Hur hur."
"Lets see how bad it is and see if I can rub some ointment on it to make it all better~"

Stella Maris

Just think of all the different methods of application that can be used... Hands are for amateurs.  ;)
“Thou shalt not use poetry, art or music to get into girls' pants - use it to get into their heads.”
How to Make a Star Shine my O/os

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: Stella Maris on June 27, 2014, 05:08:41 PM
Just think of all the different methods of application that can be used... Hands are for amateurs.  ;)

Why use just your hands when you got your whole body?
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

jessie20

well...hands are part of the body...they're in the top 10 of most useful parts...

Zaer Darkwail

But with a woman they can stroke the penis with the salve between breasts, thighs, armpit....

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on June 27, 2014, 05:13:28 PM
But with a woman they can stroke the penis with the salve between breasts, thighs, armpit....

And feet and butt crack and...

jessie20

that's 3, and I would pit hands before armpits.  am I just being too old-school?  is that it?

jessie20

5 now.  I have hands in 4th place, ahead of feet and armpits.  For all of you playing at home.

Timidity

What about the neck. Or the back of the knee.
To those I'm writing with, read the A&As for a brief heads up.
POSTING UPDATE: 11/15/16- Ha ha. I only thought it was almost over. Gosh I lied to myself.  e_e I'm working on post slowly as I can, but my time varies and probably will until after Thanksgiving break. Then things may be more settled,  so expect delays until then. I sincerely apologize for this, and if you'd like to put a hold on a story or stop it all together just let me know. Otherwise, I deeply appreciate your patience. n_n
Le Musings

Kimera

Mouth, Tongue  but I think we'e getting a bit side-tracked here ^^

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.