Aquarius (Always recruiting. Looking for Dom F & Sub M)

Started by Cynadea, February 14, 2014, 05:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cynadea

City Of Aquarius

Setting/Plot

It is currently spring day 5 in Aquarius. The news of the death of the Queen and the crowning of the woman who was suspected to be her nemesis have spread like wildfire in dry grass. Sephria, the new Queen, has been washed off any suspicion as the slave who killed the Queen came from another house, born and raised there. The House of the Snake is now replacing the Lion at the head of a country who grew too fast for its own good, but Sephria is every bit the Amazon one would expect her to be, and she is a Snake through and through. She has the skill and the knowledge of a spy, an assassin and a well-known slavesmistress.

The slave trade has been taken out of the market and elevated to the status of being held within the palace grounds, a way that Sephria has found to keep control over the trade that holds the country by the balls... and quite literally so. In Aquarius, men are born slaves, they are raised to accept their condition and adore women as divine creatures. Men from conquered countries, however, are submitted to the same treatment, whether they want it or not.

What is currently needed

No Dom M accepted. Unless the players plot a way to keep the dominance of the male between the four walls of her private quarters, no dominant male will be accepted. Those that are deemed unsuitable, that cannot bend into submission are simply sold to the mines where they are chained and put to work until they fall from exhaustion.

Submissive females are females that are being punished for a crime committed. It can range from theft to improperly using someone else's property (slave) to murder. It is usually not for a lifetime. No female is born in chains, not even the daughter of a punished woman though the child might suffer the shame brought upon her name by the mother.

14/02/2014
  • All manners of characters accepted: Dom F, sub m or f, though there isn't much demand for a sub f at the moment.

Currently MIA, not available for  RP

Ons and Offs ~ Idea thread

AdrianZef

I've never really played a sub M before, so that sounds interesting. What exactly do you mean here by sub, though? From the description it seems like that is culturally/socially true, but does it mean that BDSM necessarily has to be involved?
Don't know if you want to roleplay with me? The answer is yes, you do. But fine, I guess I'll give you one of these: Ons and Offs, as well as a Wishlist.

Darrow Huck

I might be interested, but it looks like you've already got a lot more slave players than Amazon ones.

Cynadea

Darrow Huck: There are a few subs there that are owned by the same player who keeps them there just in case they can be useful to someone. There is currently at least one amazon without slave who will not have another pair with the same player. So there are still possibilities to be paired up, but there's also the slave wing where the "extras" live until they are needed or bought, so your character wouldn't just be sitting there.

AdrianZef:  while the culture enforces that women dominate and men submit (they are owned, female property), the kinks are really up to the players involved.

Darrow Huck

Okay, how about a character from Rynatia who was a con artist, rambler, and general  rouge until he was arrested and sold to Aquarius for tribute?

Cynadea

Rynatia is already completely under Aquarius control, meaning that most of its men are already enslaved unless they were married... and which the Amazon considered as the men being owned by their wife. There are pockets of resistance, if you really want to play someone who has just been captured. ;)

I know that my character Zarevia (one of the free amazon) would not bother with a troublesome slave. I cannot speak for the other players.

Darrow Huck

How about a noble from Siobet who has recently been found hiding out in the estate of a former vassal's wife who was still loyal to him after the nation fell? Someone who was very proud of his station, but intelligent and practical.

Cynadea

Rottonone

Would be interested in participating. Can I get more information on how to develop a suitable character?
I piss in parking garages to assert my Dominance.
o/o

Cynadea

Rottonone

I piss in parking garages to assert my Dominance.
o/o

Darrow Huck

I PM'd a character to you, did you get a chance to look at him?