New Blood

Started by Minty Miria, August 27, 2008, 01:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minty Miria

Lonely People
Cast of Characters-
Female Witch- (Played my me). A self imposed loner attends an out of state college in an effort to try out a 'normal' life while maintaining her magical training. She is twenty years old and has lived as an apprentice to her mother most of her life in a small New England community. The story itself is set in Boston at a decently sized University. Because of her strange abilities and family notoriety Ren has never had a close friend, she is excited about meeting people and interacting with the world.

Male Vampire-
He is young by his peoples standards, sixty something, and he likes to be around mortals. It does make feeding easier but it's more than that. He genuinely enjoys their companionship although it is a dangerous game he plays. He dreads the thought of killing a mortal should they discover who and what he is but he just can't resist breaking out of his lonely existence. 

Plot
The youngsters meet at a college function and begin to date. They are completely enamored with each other.  It is a wonderful relationship but it hangs on a thread, the ability for them both to keep their deceptions up. Neither knows what the other is. I'd like to start the story with Ren gaining a 'second sight' that allows her to see auras. When she lays eyes on her boyfriend she sees that he is more than he seems and she recognizes him immediately as the undead. The story will then unfold with her trying to figure out if he is worth sticking around for and if he is dangerous or not.

Thematic Elements-
Deception, Desire, Hunger
Sexually I want this to turn into a non-consensual encounter at first. (I'd like this story to go on as long as possible.) The vampire character is morally conflicted but he ought to eventually give into his darkest passions especially since Ren tends to hold out on sex. She is a virgin and wants to be sure that it is 'the right thing to do'.

Neroon

Sounds very interesting indeed.  I like the idea of playing a neonate vampire who is still close enough to humanity for there to be conflict between his instincts.  The university setting is a good one with the chance for acting incognito and I like the whole premise.

N.
Timeo Danaos et dona ferentes

My yeas and nays     Grovelling Apologies     Wiki
Often confused for some guy