New Fableshore V2 [Urban Dark Fairy Tales] .::Need Players!::.

Started by Dhampyress, January 13, 2019, 02:45:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dashou

Will reserve one Toto anddddd I guess I will use Pedro Aurelian as faceclaimaroo.

Dhampyress

Quote from: Dashou on January 20, 2019, 09:49:39 PM
Will reserve one Toto anddddd I guess I will use Pedro Aurelian as faceclaimaroo.

*Squealssss!*  ;D

I'll mark it down for you.

Tokyorose627

To make sure cause I looked at the list of characters, the Little Mermaid is already taken correct? I was thinking of bringing back my character from the first version of this but if it's already taken then I'll figure something else out. ;A;

Dhampyress

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on January 21, 2019, 11:10:12 AM
To make sure cause I looked at the list of characters, the Little Mermaid is already taken correct? I was thinking of bringing back my character from the first version of this but if it's already taken then I'll figure something else out. ;A;

As of right now there is a reservation on the character. This may change as it's somewhat tentative with the way things currently are. Do you have any other ideas in mind?

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Dhampyress on January 21, 2019, 04:00:07 PM
As of right now there is a reservation on the character. This may change as it's somewhat tentative with the way things currently are. Do you have any other ideas in mind?

Not at the moment. I really liked my character, but maybe I could try to find something else? :(

There was some other ideas I had but the characters have already been taken, so I guess I’ll have to wait and see. D:

Tokyorose627

If possible, I do have an idea for a young hunter from the story of Red Riding Hood. I’m still hoping for my mermaid however, would it be possible to have a spot as the hunter and create it, but wait and see if the other spot for the Little Mermaid is fully taken?

CurvyKitten

I would like to reserve the caterpillar and the wicked witch from Hansel and Gretel. I don't recall her name at the moment lol

art nova

Can I maybe reserve Goldilocks with Staz Lindes as her face claim? And, I noticed some people are reserving two characters. If this's open to everyone, I'd like to also reserve Little Red Riding Hood with Bree Kish as a face claim. Thank you.

November Bleeds

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on January 21, 2019, 04:47:58 PM
If possible, I do have an idea for a young hunter from the story of Red Riding Hood. I’m still hoping for my mermaid however, would it be possible to have a spot as the hunter and create it, but wait and see if the other spot for the Little Mermaid is fully taken?

Hey Tokyo! =] So glad you're interested again! I'm really sorry but the Huntsman is taken by another player and in collaboration wit my Big Bad Wolf. Is there another character that may interest you, by chance? We could throw some suggestions your way, if you'd like.

November Bleeds

@CurvyKitten & bibliophelia: So nice to see you both! We've reserved your characters as well as the face claims. Curvy, if there are any face claims you'd like to reserve, please let us know. :D

Dhampyress

Quote from: CurvyKitten on January 21, 2019, 05:10:36 PM
I would like to reserve the caterpillar and the wicked witch from Hansel and Gretel. I don't recall her name at the moment lol

Done and done. And the witches true name is Rosina Leckermaul. Although, in the story she's often referred to as the Blind Witch. ;D

Quote from: bibliophelia on January 21, 2019, 05:35:15 PM
Can I maybe reserve Goldilocks with Staz Lindes as her face claim? And, I noticed some people are reserving two characters. If this's open to everyone, I'd like to also reserve Little Red Riding Hood with Bree Kish as a face claim. Thank you.

Also added! Curious to see what you might come up with! :-)

Tokyorose627

Quote from: November Bleeds on January 21, 2019, 05:44:07 PM
Hey Tokyo! =] So glad you're interested again! I'm really sorry but the Huntsman is taken by another player and in collaboration wit my Big Bad Wolf. Is there another character that may interest you, by chance? We could throw some suggestions your way, if you'd like.

Suggestions may be good yeah ;A;

November Bleeds

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on January 21, 2019, 07:18:35 PM
Suggestions may be good yeah ;A;

No problem! Here are some suggestion we've come up with. If you like any of them, you're welcome to gender bend as well ^^

Tom Thumb, Pinocchio, Jiminy Cricket, One of The Three Bears, Beast, Beauty, Rapunzel, Thumbelina, The Little Match Girl, Tinkerbell, Donkeyskin, Sleeping Beauty, Little Miss Muffet, Prince Charming, White Rabbit, Dormouse, One of The Three Pigs, The Gingerbread Man, Hansel, Gretel, Bluebeard & Captain Hook.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: November Bleeds on January 21, 2019, 07:44:55 PM
No problem! Here are some suggestion we've come up with. If you like any of them, you're welcome to gender bend as well ^^

Tom Thumb, Pinocchio, Jiminy Cricket, One of The Three Bears, Beast, Beauty, Rapunzel, Thumbelina, The Little Match Girl, Tinkerbell, Donkeyskin, Sleeping Beauty, Little Miss Muffet, Prince Charming, White Rabbit, Dormouse, One of The Three Pigs, The Gingerbread Man, Hansel, Gretel, Bluebeard & Captain Hook.

Mm, Prince Charming or the White Rabbit I guess could work instead. A bit sad I can’t use my character from last time, but I guess it can’t be helped. :(

I’ll try to make something then.

slytherindoctor

I have now posted my Peter Pan sheet. And isn't he just the most adorable little chaotic mischief maker? :D

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Amarlo

Side note, I have decided not to use Persephone. I've also started thoroughly researching into my lovely little Snow White. x3

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Dhampyress

Quote from: Amarlo on January 21, 2019, 09:09:06 PM
Side note, I have decided not to use Persephone. I've also started thoroughly researching into my lovely little Snow White. x3

Thanks for keeping me in the loop. I'll update things to reflect that. :-)

Tokyorose627

I've decided to change my character choice, and will instead take interest for the character of Hua Mulan.

Dhampyress

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on January 21, 2019, 11:01:38 PM
I've decided to change my character choice, and will instead take interest for the character of Hua Mulan.

I'll make a reservation for you. Is there a face claim you might have, that you may desire for me to reserve?

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Dhampyress on January 21, 2019, 11:04:56 PM
I'll make a reservation for you. Is there a face claim you might have, that you may desire for me to reserve?

I have a face claim, but I don't think it'll be one that'll be taken quickly? For safety's sake however, I'll be using Aoi Shouta as my face claim. :3

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Dhampyress on January 21, 2019, 06:48:44 PM
Done and done. And the witches true name is Rosina Leckermaul. Although, in the story she's often referred to as the Blind Witch. ;D

Oh awesome thank you for the info!!

Quote from: November Bleeds on January 21, 2019, 05:48:00 PM
@CurvyKitten & bibliophelia: So nice to see you both! We've reserved your characters as well as the face claims. Curvy, if there are any face claims you'd like to reserve, please let us know. :D

I haven't picked out claims yet but I shall let you know as soon as the muse decides hehe.

Dhampyress

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on January 21, 2019, 11:09:31 PM
I have a face claim, but I don't think it'll be one that'll be taken quickly? For safety's sake however, I'll be using Aoi Shouta as my face claim. :3

Better to be safe I suppose. Marked it down for you. :-)

Xurtan

Quote from: slytherindoctor on January 21, 2019, 08:30:42 PM
I have now posted my Peter Pan sheet. And isn't he just the most adorable little chaotic mischief maker? :D

He is delightful ;) Definitely approve.

As an aside, I'm almost finished with my Jafar sheet, so I'll be tossing it y'alls way probably tonight.

Mayna

hi all - posted Mira.  So looking forward to the RP opportunities with you all!