How I Met Your Mother: Quicksilver

Started by undisclosedtoyou, March 03, 2013, 11:53:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wargtass

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on March 05, 2013, 06:40:01 PM
Does that mean your girl is going to break out in song and dance?

Try to stop me, I was in musical theater back in the days!

Just about to send in my Barney.
O/O

undisclosedtoyou

Woohoo, I'm looking forward to looking him over!
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

CarnivorousBunny

Mmm brownies  ::)

Hm, okay.  I'm really interested now.  I'll try to get a character up by tomorrow or tonight. I'm thinking of making either a feisty, geek girl (who plays/played dnd, mtg, video games) or a slow witted, kind hearted food eating machine (who stays thin no matter what or how much she eats).
my  o&o and a&a
Current Status: Back on E, but still busy.
Sworn to the Oath of the Drake.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: CarnivorousBunny on March 05, 2013, 09:27:22 PM

Hm, okay.  I'm really interested now.  I'll try to get a character up by tomorrow or tonight. I'm thinking of making either a feisty, geek girl (who plays/played dnd, mtg, video games) or a slow witted, kind hearted food eating machine (who stays thin no matter what or how much she eats).

I'm looking forward to reading it!  I vote geeky, geeks are fun to read about :)  Of course, you could combine the ideas, making her a feisty, geek girl, who's kind hearted, and a food eating machine that stay's thin no matter how much she eats.

Warg, I'm reading your char profile now, but it might take me a long minute to respond, sorry for the wait.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

1SAZ

Quote from: CarnivorousBunny on March 05, 2013, 09:27:22 PM

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on March 05, 2013, 09:32:13 PM
I'm looking forward to reading it!  I vote geeky, geeks are fun to read about :)  Of course, you could combine the ideas, making her a feisty, geek girl, who's kind hearted, and a food eating machine that stay's thin no matter how much she eats.

I'm looking forward to reading that idea too. Would be rather funny to have her and my character eating sweets while the rest of the group sits and wonders how they do it and stay thin. Plus the geekiness would go well with Tyler's existing comic-nerdness, so I'm voting yes in that regard too. And feisty would be a good counter to Tyler's more laid back and less adventurous nature. Fun times to be had in any case.

And remember, snacks are always welcome.

CarnivorousBunny

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on March 05, 2013, 09:32:13 PM

Warg, I'm reading your char profile now, but it might take me a long minute to respond, sorry for the wait.

Well I already have a feisty food geek in another role play, so I thought of breaking the idea down to spawn more characters. 

But maybe this could work, haha.  I'll lean a little more towards the second character.  She can be geeky, but not as hardcore.  Board games, fan fictions, video games and borrowing comic books can be as far as she goes.
I'm thinking I shouldn't make her dumb, just slow on the uptake or a terrible conversationalist.  She could be a major space cadet who blanks out in conversations without meaning to (her brain could start thinking about something totally unrelated, like how hungry she is or her newest cartoon crush), which is why she has a hard time following conversations.
my  o&o and a&a

XplodngDucks

Is the female part of the perfect couple taken?

CarnivorousBunny

Not yet, but we'll be competing for it, Ducks  ;D
my  o&o and a&a

XplodngDucks

If you don't mind being a lesbian we can both do it ;)

undisclosedtoyou

I'm loving the ideas so far!  Bunny, run with it, and create something entertaining for me to read, you know, because I need entertaining or I get all sad faced.

Hahahahaa Still debating a girl or boy, but I got the overall characterization down.  Differing from Robin, my Denton is going to be born and raised in NY, but like Robin he or she is going to hate kids, have marriage phobia, smoke cigars, swill Whiskey that's old enough to drink itself, and overall just be filled with awesome.  I mentioned this before, but he or she is going to be the waitress/waiter at MacLarens, I said before, this would be at night, but I'm switching it to the day time.  He or she writes fluffy romantic short stories under the name of Blue Bailey, for a rather obscure local Ezine, and has a goal to someday become a serious author.  Despite the content of his or her writing, he or she is going to be such a tomboy, which will be funny, because despite what gender I choose for my Denton, his or her readers will assume he or she is in fact a woman.

Quote from: XplodngDucks on March 05, 2013, 10:22:20 PM
If you don't mind being a lesbian we can both do it ;)

Hahaha that would have to be talked over with 1SAZ to, since he's playing the boyfriend :D  But hey, if you all come to some agreement, I'd be more than open to allowing a triple sided relationship, lmao.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

1SAZ

I'm fine with a three sided relationship if everyone else is. Would definitely be a good case for relationship hijinks between the perfect... well you can't really use couple in that situation, but in any case, hijinks would ensue no doubt.

As for the fluffy romantic short story writer, I feel like Tyler would have read one or two of his or her stories just so at some point I can have him say in his high pitched surprised voice "You're Blue Bailey!?" and then shrug it off like he has no idea who that actually is in an attempt at keeping his man card.

CarnivorousBunny

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on March 05, 2013, 10:29:24 PM
Hahaha that would have to be talked over with 1SAZ to, since he's playing the boyfriend :D  But hey, if you all come to some agreement, I'd be more than open to allowing a triple sided relationship, lmao.

YES!  This works!  The dynamics of this would bring endless fun, I think :D
my  o&o and a&a

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: 1SAZ on March 05, 2013, 10:34:42 PM
I'm fine with a three sided relationship if everyone else is. Would definitely be a good case for relationship hijinks between the perfect... well you can't really use couple in that situation, but in any case, hijinks would ensue no doubt.

As for the fluffy romantic short story writer, I feel like Tyler would have read one or two of his or her stories just so at some point I can have him say in his high pitched surprised voice "You're Blue Bailey!?" and then shrug it off like he has no idea who that actually is in an attempt at keeping his man card.

Quote from: CarnivorousBunny on March 05, 2013, 10:37:33 PM
YES!  This works!  The dynamics of this would bring endless fun, I think :D

Mhm, you all should definitely talk it over.  I mean, it could even be possible that one of them starts off their friend, and than it leads to something, I dunno, but let me know what you all decide, yeah?

Bwahahahaha that has to happen!  To quote Aly, it is now my head canon, lmao.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

XplodngDucks

So would I take the space of another character? Or would I create a character not on the list

1SAZ

It would modify the perfect couple role to include a third, so you would be a sixth character to the original five. Assuming my understanding is correct.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: XplodngDucks on March 05, 2013, 10:54:27 PM
So would I take the space of another character? Or would I create a character not on the list

If you all agree to an understanding, you'd be creating a character that's not on the list.  In which case, you'd need to give me a cliche.  Now when I say cliche, I don't mean it as a bad thing, but like the other characters, I gave each spot a cliche, the romantic, the tomboy, the playboy, the perfect couple, you can see where I'm going with this.  Just give me something like that, and I'll add it to my list.

Quote from: 1SAZ on March 05, 2013, 10:57:44 PM
It would modify the perfect couple role to include a third, so you would be a sixth character to the original five. Assuming my understanding is correct.

Exactly!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Alysanthia

Character Sheet

Name: Melanie Davenport

Nickname: Mel, or M

D.O.B: November 7th 1988

Astrological Sign: Scorpio

Blood Type: AB +

Allergies: None

Sexual Preference: Heterosexual

Kinks: Likes it rough in bed, giving oral to men, men in suits, and roleplaying.

Theme Song:
Appearance

Hair Color: Natural red, nothing fake about it here.

Hair Style and Length: Tends to wear it in different styles, mainly loose with a slight curl. Reaches her mid-back when straightened.

Eye Color: Dark blue that will turn bright when happy.

Eyesight: Near-sighted, wears contacts most of the time but does have prescribed glasses to wear at home.

Height: 5'2"

Weight: 154 lbs.

Clothing Style: Has an odd assortment of clothing ranging from timeless vintage pieces to a favorite gaming t-shirt paired with a comfortable skirt. She hardly ever wears pants or shoes without a heel of some kind.

Distinguishing Marks: Has some freckles. Has a pineapple tattoo located right on her hip, never figured out how she got it.

Skin Color: Pale and tends to burn quiet easily when exposed to sunlight for to long.

Body Type/Build: Curvaceous with a capital 'C'.

Measurements: 38DDD-30-36

Piercings: Has her ears pierced in five places. Two on the lobe and one industrial bar on her right ear and another piercing on the shell.

Voice: When not doing characters her voice is a soft alto, sometimes becoming squeaky when excited. When angry though her voice is deep and loud, if bored she will practice voices always wanting to keep her vocal cords in shape. Melanie does sing though but not often, ranging to high soprano to a sweet alto tone.

Relationships

Mother: Lisa Davenport-Best friends, can call her about anything no matter what time it is. Often says things to her mom on the phone just to embarrassed her or give her a little shock. If anyone says anything bad about her mom she will get 'the look' and threaten the person with their worst fears.

Father: Richard Davenport Sr.- Looked up to her father and wished to find a man like him when she grew up. Passed away when she was fourteen, had been a complete daddy's girl and still misses him.

Siblings: Richard (Dick) Davenport Jr.-A protective older brother in the service, both close and often joke around with each other by sending prank packages. Tries to keep her many relationships a secret from him since he could kill a guy if need be.

Children: Zero! Totally safe and always using protection.

Other Family Members: Has a few aunts and uncles, not really close since they think she is wasting her life away with her job.

Past Lover(s): Umm... Lost count? There was one guy recently but only dated her because he wanted to hear the voice of his favorite character.

Current Lover: None, single and wistful.

Friends: (TBA)

Pets: One cat a Maine Coon named Thor, often dresses him up like his namesake on Halloween.

Personality

Favorite Color: Green

Favorite Animal: Penguins

Favorite Season: Autumn

Least favorite season: Summer

Hobbies: Reading, Crocheting, Video Games, Singing in the shower, Watching her favorite shows on T.V. then blogging about them.

Drink/Smoke/Drugs: Will drink with her friends, hates the smell of smoke, and doesn't touch drugs.

How Serious are they: Only when the moment calls for it. Other than that she's fun and cracking jokes.

Independent or dependent: Will say she's independent but really just wants someone to love her and be there for her.

Soft Spot/Vulnerability: Her body. Has some issues with her weight and is often self-conscious. Very protective of her friends and will go all psycho if someone mess with them in the wrong way.

Opinion on swearing: Can't fucking stand it when some bastard starts fucking swearing in a damn public place. It's not so hard to keep your shit together and wait till in a private area.

Daredevil/Cautious: Somewhere in the middle. She likes fun but isn't stupid.

Favorite movie genre: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Comedy, Old Romance movies.

Favorite music genre: Tends to listen more to older rock music and whatever catches her fancy.

Favorite movie: The Last Unicorn

Favorite band/song: Weezer- Buddy Holly, Evanescence- Call Me When You're Sober, Black Sabbath- Iron Man

Fears: Thunder storms, Cockroaches, Pod people, Obsessive Fanboys, and Ninjas.

Comforts: Cooking food, watching bad fantasy movies, cuddling with Thor, lots of Doctor Who.

Small Blurb: When Melanie falls she falls hard, ready to give her heart to the guy hoping he is mister right. Through out the years though she's been dealt more heartache than romance but it's okay, Melanie eats her weight in chocolate then works on moving on. Knowing that the right man is out there just waiting for her.

History:

Biography: Melanie was born in the heart of New York City, instead of learning how to ride a bike like most young kids she was learning how to hail a taxi. More of a shut in she mainly stuck to her brother's side as a youngling. It wasn't until Melanie reached high school did she really start blooming. Joining the drama club she found her niche with the actors and geeks. With the support of family Melanie got the crazy idea of being an actress.

When her father passed away due to an undetected blood clot, she stopped acting. Without her number one supporter there in her corner she felt as if she couldn't continue and was ready to give up her dreams. It took her mother knocking some sense in her to make her see that it was the exact opposite of what her dad would want. So come her senior year in high school she applied for a theater scholarship and landed it.

Going to college was the best and sometimes worst years of her life. Melanie met the supposed love of her life, he was everything she could ever want in a man. Yet he was also what Susan, Virginia, and Morgan wanted in a man too. That was the first time her brother beat up a guy because of the way he treated Melanie. After that she sort of drifted from guy to guy, continuously hoping that he wasn't a bigger douche than the first.

Her wishes never really came true.

Occasionally a guy and her would last a year or so but sooner or later things would go south. Either they disagreed on life decisions or which Star Wars film was the better. Melanie had standards and if any man of hers thought that the newer Star Wars films were Lucas's best work then they wouldn't work!

Graduating with top honors in her field Melanie hoped to excel on Broadway then land a big role on t.v. or Hollywood.

Nope.

Luckily she had a gift of gab and currently hops to different companies to voice characters. Mostly just background characters and commercials but they pay the bills.

How they met <Fill in name here>:

Languages: English, Japanese, and French. Had to learn Japanese for work and took French for fun in college. 

Education level: College Graduate with a major in Theatre and Preforming Arts.

Country of Origin: U.S.A.

City of Origin: New York, New York

Career/Job: Voice over actress.

First Job: Voiced a background character in a web show for a month. It got pulled off of youtube due to copyright issues and only got paid for three weeks and then those checks got canceled.

undisclosedtoyou

Alyyy, just looking over your girl, and already I think she's awesome!  I'll get to really reading yours, and Warg's profile tomorrow after work(I get off before noon, so it won't be too long. :)
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Alysanthia

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on March 05, 2013, 11:08:52 PM
Alyyy, just looking over your girl, and already I think she's awesome!  I'll get to really reading yours, and Warg's profile tomorrow after work(I get off before noon, so it won't be too long. :)

Whoohoo!

I can see Ty and Mel making horrible movie/comic references all through out the game. x3

undisclosedtoyou

Which will just be fun to read!  After we all figure out the main cast, I'll close this thread, and we can all start plotting.  Once that's done, we'll figure out what secondary characters might be needed, and than advertise for them.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

Okay, I've gone through the applications that have been submitted to me, and wrote back to you all via PM. 
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Wargtass

Character Sheet

Name: Jackson Cooper
Nickname: Jack, that hunk over at the bar, that jerk over at the bar, jerkface, douchebag, Stoneface Jackson, Coopah. Though using any of these around him is probably met with utter ignorance.
D.O.B: 31th October 1984
Astrological Sign: Scorpio, "though who gives a shit?"
Blood Type: O-
Allergies: None
Sexual Preference: Bisexual, prefers his "preys" submissive.
Kinks: Anal, bondage, dom/sub, oral and certainly a lot more that he has to try.

Appearance

Hair Color: Black
Hair Style and Length: Mid-length and kept in neat and professional styles.
Eye Color: Blue
Eyesight: Eagle-eyed, picks specs of dust of his friend's clothes whenever he gets the chance.
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 205lbs
Clothing Style: Expensive designer suits of different cuts. None have seen him in anything else and his wardrobe shows no sign of anything different. He does however keep a lot of monster costumes in a secret closet, including the original mold for the Black Lagoon monster.
Distinguishing Marks: Has a little nick in his eyebrow from his first encounter with his Uncle's alligators (it was a baby). Has a pretty nasty scar in his left abdomen, the subject of which he avoids at any opportunity.
Skin Color: The faintest hint of a tan.
Body Type/Build: He keeps in good shape with a regular training regimen in his private gym.
Measurements: 37 chest, 34 waist, 33 inseam
Piercings: None
Voice: A very nice and pleasant baritone with just an underlying hint of an accent from his youth in London. It keeps rather well when he decides to sing along as well, though he will deny to ever singing along with anything.

Relationships

Mother: Therese Emilé Cooper. Never knew her, she left when he was young. He has heard all of the good stuff from his father, but he suspects there was something that he wasn't telling him.
Father: Sir Jeremy Cooper, famous astronomer, they are rather cold and stiff around each other. If you see them together you know where he got his serious streak from and know that it could have been so much worse.
Siblings: None
Children: None
Other Family Members: He has an uncle, Lawrence Cooper, who somehow got into the alligator-breeding market in Louisiana. Which of cource is awesome.
Past Lover(s): "What is this word you are using? It implies there is an emotional attachment. You are snaring yourself with your own words."
Current Lover: "There it is again! I might clock you in the face if you keep... don't look at the door, one of my former lovers just came in."
Friends: (Waiting a while with this one until I can actually fill it up with friends :P)
Pets: Six ferrets named Lon Chaney, Bela Lugosi, Lon Chaney Jr (turned out senior was a female), Boris Karloff, Peter Cushing and Vincent Price. They stand on attention in a row at the foot of his bed whenever he comes home, unless he has made the ceremonious key rattle at the door which means "got a friend with me, stay out of the way and don't get cuddly until tomorrow!" He is unaware of the fact that his beloved pets are actually illegal to keep in Manhattan.

Personality

Favorite Color: "Choosing a favorite color is like staying with the same woman for years on end; why limit your choice of ties? Am I right or what Tyler?"
Favorite Animal: Ferrets
Favorite Season: Fall
Least favorite season: Spring
Hobbies: He writes his own horror novels under a pseudonym and publish them on the internet.
Drink/Smoke/Drugs: Scotch / smokes Camel / former cokehead.
How Serious are they: Very.
Independent or dependent: Independent.
Soft Spot/Vulnerability: Ferrets and the cute and innocent.
Opinion on swearing: If it gets the point across.
Daredevil/Cautious: Mix of both.
Favorite movie genre: Horror
Favorite music genre: 80's
Favorite movie: Hammer's Dracula. It's perfect.
Favorite band/song: Genesis - Land of Confusion whenever someone asks. Journey - Don't Stop Believing when he's alone.
Fears: Burning alive, being stabbed (again) and turning 30.
Comforts: A drink in the bar, a smoke in his apartment, brief sexual relationships, reading horror novels.
Small Blurb: "It's not that I don't trust your style, I have just never seen you in a suit. I don't think loafers, jeans and a T-shirt with pizza stains on the back will do for the meeting I'm going to. Neither for the date you are going on. Unless you put on a jacket, cover up that grease..."

History:

Biography:
Jackson was born in London on the 30th of October 1984, just a few minutes after his mother broke water on the University Halloween party. Having taken part in too much of the spiked punch, his father was unaware of this until the day after. He didn't learn to speak until he was 5 which drove his father into believing he had bred a new Einstein with his wife. It's unclear if this was the reason for their divorce, but she up and left them shortly thereafter. Jackson's early childhood was a mess with his father often being too up in his work to even cook, which meant he in turn had to feed himself and his father. The turning point came when they moved to America when he was ten years old. With a round the clock maid to handle all the "trivial" homemaking, Jackson began to exhibit a natural talent for numbers, which of course excited his father to no end.

As he became a teenager he found the holy trinity of 80's music, sex and drugs. Even so he still performed admirably in school, although his records was soon filled with minor misdemeanors. It is here that his history becomes a little vague, so much so that not even his best friends know what happened. He just suddenly became a working man with an unknown profession. Some even doubt Jackson knows what he works with. Through the haze he has a distinct memory of losing his virginity to an older woman, doing coke off a printer and losing his father's respect, all of which he remembers fondly. What he doesn't remember fondly was the nights in the lock up, the days of drug fueled studying and being stabbed by a pimp (with an exacto knife and not very deep, but he saw it as a serious attempt on his life). As he graduated (if he ever did) he suddenly changed scope completely and became a serious hardworking... something. Gone were the days of careless snorting in the bathrooms. Now he was doing it more responsibly from a small vial.

Jackson was hardened into a serious... something-shark and began to release his tensions with women instead of drugs. His work took him around the globe and as such showed him the carnal delights of the world. He soon began chronicling his endeavors in a small black book and today it spans some 13 volumes all kept in a secret compartment behind his bookcase. It was also around this time that two ferrets managed to come into his apartment through the ventilation. How or where they had come from was a mystery, but Lon Chaney and Boris Karloff still lives with him to this day, along with their four kids. As the year shifted into the 2000's, Jackson began feeling a little strange. When he turned 25 he realized he was successful but that he really had no friends. And suddenly he met four very strange individuals on a party he was not supposed to be at. They joked, laughed and were happy, and when Jackson made a sarcastic remark about it, they laughed with him. Since then he hasn't changed a bit. He's still the serious, grumpy and cynical guy with all the money, women and success (in whatever field he was pursuing). Next to the others he's simply a jerk, but that's not at all what they perceive (or rather they do, but they put up with it). However, Jackson has recently realized that he's about to turn 30, something that he's not very happy with.

Languages: English, German, Swedish, Japanese, Cantonese and Mandarin. He claims it helps him in his work.
Education level: Unknown
Country of Origin: UK, moved to the US when he was ten but retains a little bit of an accent, for work.
City of Origin: East End, London
Career/Job: Unknown
First Job: Unknown
O/O

XplodngDucks

The Wild Card

Name: Angelique Mangenzish
Nickname: Angel, Angie, Ang, Ann, Kitten, Doll, Ginger
D.O.B: August 14th, 1989
Astrological Sign: Angelique was born under the sign of Leo
Gender: Angelique is 100% female and has never wanted to be anything but.
Blood Type: O+
Allergies: Angelique is allergic to nothing but idiots and Bullshit.
Sexual Preference: Angelique loves love. With both Men and Women and has always been that way.
Kinks: This girl nicknamed Angel is anything but when it comes to the bedroom. She has a very open mind as turned on by almost anything. She loves bruises and hickies. If possible avoid urine and feces’.
Theme Song:

Appearance

Hair Color: Angelique is a red head, always has been a red-head, and loves every second of being a red-head.
Hair Style and Length: Angelique’s natural hair is very curly. Her bright red hair hangs down to the middle of her back. She normally keeps it tucked away in a pony-tail, or straitened.
Eye Color: “Angel has  peculiar eyes,” One of her co-workers reported, “They are a green-blue with an almost rusted hue spiraling around her pupil.” Angelique has grown up with Central Heterochromia. Where the pigments in her eyes are off-set. She loves her eyes and many people comment on them.
Eyesight: Angelique has perfect vision.. with her http://www.starcostumes.com/lgimages/J24141.jpg] glasses[/url] on. But since she is often found not wearing them, her vision is almost always slightly blurred.
Height: Angelique considers herself a shorty at 5’2.
Weight: 106 IBs
Clothing Style: Angelique has a tendency to throw anything on before she leaves the door. Usually she pulls it off, but sometimes she has wardrobe disasters. Inside her own house she prefers to wear nothing at all, or very little.
Distinguishing Marks: Angelique has one distinguishing mark. And she put there herself. She has a rose tattoo on her hip.
Skin Color: Fair.
Body Type/Build: Angelique has a very curvy body with a very fine http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7qa01Ce2e1rxmejno1_500.jpg]ass[/url]
Measurements: I really have no idea what to put here.
Piercings: Angelique has two piercings. A tongue piercing and a belly button ring.
Voice: Angelique has a very distinguished voice. It’s very breathy and feminine.

Relationships

Mother: Dead. They didn’t really get along very well and Angelique avoids talking about her mother. She hasn’t told her closest friends and lovers anything about this.
Father: Albert Tisk- Her and her father are very close. They’ve always gotten along, and the death of her mother ensured their relationship. She doesn’t have his last name because as soon as she turned eighteen she changed it, wanting to get rid of the stink of her mother.
Siblings:  Angelique has one sibling that she knows of. Francine. Her and Francine are not very close, but they don’t fight. But I suppose you’d have to talk to fight.
Children: At seventeen Angelique had a pregnancy scare, but it was nothing more than that.
Other Family Members: Angelique has several family members. Most of the ones on her fathers side she is close with or can stand, she doesn’t speak to her mother family, except for Gilbert. Her uncle. Her younger uncle, by seventeen minutes. They have a great relationship and often talk.
Past Lover(s): Angelique has had many lovers, her entire teen years were full of them. She can’t really say any of them stood out except Jane, her female lover from junior high. She was the first person to introduce the teen to female love. Jane and her still don’t talk after their messy break-up, but not for lack of trying on Janes part.
Current Lover: Andy and Tyler. She finds their three way relationship the perfect balance. Andy is the one she can dote on and love while Tyler is the sweetheart that she can depend on and let him depend on her.
Friends: Angelique really hasn’t had a lot of friends that haven’t eventually turned into lovers, excluding those in their group.
Pets: Angelique doesn’t like pets. She has snake however, that she loves. She has to keep in the living room.

Personality

Favorite Color: Green
Favorite Animal: Snake
Favorite Season: Summer
Least favorite season: Winter
Hobbies: Writing, Sex, and Book Club
Drink/Smoke/Drugs: Angelique doesn’t smoke tobacco. Ever, she finds it a gross habit. However, she has no problem lighting up some pot every so often. She also doesn’t mind cooking with either, so if there are brownies made by her, watch them. She is a social drinker, and doesn’t do any other drugs besides pot.
How Serious are they: She’s not very serious, unless it comes to Andy, and someone being a creep.
Independent or dependent: For the most part she is very independent. Every so often she needs someone to depend on but usually she can stand on her own.
Soft Spot/Vulnerability: Andy and whipped cream with bacon.
Opinion on swearing: Angelique has no problem slipping out a swear every now and again. However, around those she’s trying to impress, she finds innocent, or don’t like it. She really trys to avoid it.
Daredevil/Cautious: Daredevil. She’s likely to streak through the building on a dare, or just because.
Favorite movie genre: Romantic Comedy
Favorite music genre: Rock
Favorite movie: Mamma Mia!
Favorite band/song: Marianas Trench
Fears: Her worst fear is one she’s realized recently, and she’s figured out she’s terrified of the dark. She has to have a light on when she sleeps.
Comforts: Bacon covered in whipped cream
Small Blurb: “Hugs and Kisses, Bites and Bruises”

History:

Biography:
Angelique's story starts in 8th year of school, about three months after the death of her mother. Her father and her uprooted themselves from the small town they'd been living in almost all their lives and moved to the city Edmonton. This is where she figures her life really starts. The young girl fit in quite easy and within four months had made a ton of friends.

This is wear she met her first boyfriend, Greg or Gary, she really can't remember. Eventually she had met Jane and they dated for a year, until grade 10 where Angel quit. Jane was the good girl that Angel could never be, and after her last tie to purity, she spiraled out of control. She drank, smoked pot, snorted cocaine, and slept with anyone that talked. Her and her father didn't get along, she tried to smother her sister. She was an awful person and hardly knew it.

However, after a drunk driving incident in her final year. She was finally brought to realize how far she had gone. With many months if hard work, she gained control of herself. She no longer does cocaine, her drinking has dropped by nearly 50% and even her awful habit for being high almost 100% of the time has diminished only for the weekends. And that's if she's feeling particularly wild.

Languages: Angelique speaks strictly English. Unless its French and the bedroom. Even then its very limited.
Education level: She has gone to schooling to be an Ultrasound Technician.
Country of Origin: She’s actually from Canada. And loves it there. She moved to the states for college.
City of Origin: Edmonton
Career/Job: She works as an Ultra Sound Technician at the city’s hospital.
First Job: Behind the counter at McDonalds

I hope this is okay. I can't figure out her theme song....

Alysanthia

I can't get the links in your profile to work Ducks. :O

Wargtass

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

And that is a very fine ass. The perfect threesome needs to be broken up a little... :P
O/O