F seeking M or F

Started by IceFire, July 08, 2012, 08:33:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IceFire

Hey everyone :)

unfortunately, I haven't been on here for a while and so all of my stories have come to a halt. However, I'm now able to come on here much more regularly and am looking for some stories. Here are few ideas:

1) Dom-Sub.

I'm looking for a male character to be my dominant, whilst I am their submissive. I'm very flexible with the story line, but was thinking that there should be a room of pleasure/pain in which most of the sex acts take place. I'm looking for a dominant who would love to hurt the submissive in order to please himself.

2) F/F

A roleplay that I haven't been involved in but would like to be. Again, no precise story, so would happily discuss ideas.

3) Vampire.

Very cliche, I know, but Vampires do turn me on.

4) Naughty Neighbours.

I'm an innocent girl, living next door to an extremely sexy man who I want very badly. But being so inexperienced, I have no idea how to seduce him, so I tell him of my feelings and he introduces me to the world of sex.

5) Sex toys.

I honestly do not mind what the story line is, could include them in the other stories above, but I want to roleplay something to do with sex toys. The weirder, the better.

Those are the ideas off the top of my head so far. Please respond if you have any interest, or if you have an idea for a different roleplay that you think I'd enjoy :) 
Sex is more exciting on the screen and between the pages than between the sheets.

Drenlai

I'm always looking for a fun sub, what do you in mind for pretense?

IceFire

There are many ways in which it could start... We could meet, I go home with you and you don't let me go, or you could be my friend, you let me know your secret fantasy and I want to try it, or, my family could sell me to you, so I have no choice but to be your sub, meaning I often disobey (so lots of punishment) until I discover that I really enjoy being a sub.
Sex is more exciting on the screen and between the pages than between the sheets.

Drenlai

The latter sounds quite nice. I enjoy the idea of breaking someone, so your family sells you to me. Send me a pm about like setting and such. I might have an idea.