Eliza and Friends' 1vs1/Solo Genderswap Roleplays

Started by Eliza, December 09, 2009, 02:41:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKDBSD

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on March 20, 2011, 05:51:48 PM
Okay.. sorry if I made unwarranted assumptions.

Nah it's ok I just do things slightly differently I mean I don't use real photo's if I can avoid it. It seems well creepy to me. :/

Callie Del Noire

City Shadows: Hong Kong, Under the Dragon's Shadow has been started. The opening move by the 'behind the scenes' folks has started (I've stealing from American Gods, Neverwhere and a few other spots :-D)

Feel free to post your initial arrivals in the old city.. you're still in the 'real world' though.

IC Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=101344.0
OOC Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=101335.0

DKDBSD

XD Considering their both Neil Gaimen books thats cool. I'm glad I red that quite recently.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: DKDBSD on March 20, 2011, 07:46:03 PM
XD Considering their both Neil Gaimen books thats cool. I'm glad I red that quite recently.

I shall be sealing from other sources as time goes on.. A few points are at hand right off the bet.. like the fallout of Wednesday's plan in American Gods.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on March 20, 2011, 07:58:44 PM
I shall be sealing from other sources as time goes on.. A few points are at hand right off the bet.. like the fallout of Wednesday's plan in American Gods.

I see.

Eliza

So this Group RP were going to be doing ... First, there will be the setting of Hong Kong and its shadow? How about those in other places?

I'm still doing my historian character in Japan. Will there be a separate thread for that, the time flow in those threads can differ? Can I recruit others to be other characters (Oni, Gods and Goddesses) or will the others be characters per my request?

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Eliza on March 20, 2011, 11:12:53 PM
So this Group RP were going to be doing ... First, there will be the setting of Hong Kong and its shadow? How about those in other places?

I'm still doing my historian character in Japan. Will there be a separate thread for that, the time flow in those threads can differ? Can I recruit others to be other characters (Oni, Gods and Goddesses) or will the others be characters per my request?

I will be moving folks around from time to time.. but we're starting in the same place. Kickaha and his fellow 'player' moved pieces to Hong Kong but the 'game' will move beyond it.

Hong Kong is a 'crossroads' so there will be lots of NON-Chinese elements in the area btw.. Kickaha isn't even Asian.

Eliza

I was going to start RPing in Japan. I had my historian be a Japanese historian (mythology and folkore include) in Japan. I don't think he has interest in China. I've already thought up the initial journey of my character.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Eliza on March 20, 2011, 11:24:30 PM
I was going to start RPing in Japan. I had my historian be a Japanese historian (mythology and folkore include) in Japan. I don't think he has interest in China. I've already thought up the initial journey of my character.

Well he could go to Hong Kong to retrieve some lost documents.. or simply tag your origin posts with your location.

Eliza

I was going to do that ... hope no one gets confused. My character probably will stop by shadowed Hong Kong. Shadowed Japan will most definitely be a warzone.

Polymorph

Found a suitable image in the steampunk thread that Callie supplied a link to. I think this fits very well with what little I have read about the Velvets. Made an introductory post for my character in Hong Kong.

DKDBSD

Eliza

Updated first post.

Added the OOC Thread for the Group RP City Shadows. Since there was no interest/sign-up thread (everything was done here in this thread) I've put the OOC thread up so interested people can reference it.

Eliza

New Solo RP "At The Center of Attention" added to list of genderswap RPs under Scientific Manipulation.

Eliza

New RP Plots added to available plots in first post.

New Plots:
"Mistaken Possession"
"Identity Crisis"

DKDBSD

I'm interested in Mistaken Possession. How would it work exactly?

Eliza

Mistaken Possession is one player and one narrator kind of story. You will be the player, who is a ghost, wandering spirit, god/deity, or someone having an out-of-body experience (and gets stuck in a body he is possessing). I will be the NPCs and a Soul Reaper (or Shinigami; but only when you play as a ghost or wandering spirit).

DKDBSD

Quote from: Eliza on April 19, 2011, 12:55:36 PM
Mistaken Possession is one player and one narrator kind of story. You will be the player, who is a ghost, wandering spirit, god/deity, or someone having an out-of-body experience (and gets stuck in a body he is possessing). I will be the NPCs and a Soul Reaper (or Shinigami; but only when you play as a ghost or wandering spirit).

I see so this would work as a kind of player Gm styled game?

Eliza

Yes, correct. So what would you be among the choices of possessors?

DKDBSD

Quote from: Eliza on April 19, 2011, 01:08:16 PM
Yes, correct. So what would you be among the choices of possessors?

Well perhaps an admirer of the girl he's possessing? The girl herself dies in her sleep and he just happens to wonder in. Through a loop hole he takes over her life, that girl could be his guide perhaps? What kind of characters would I be dealing with?

Eliza

So, it's a person willingly using an out-of-body experience to admire a girl that he likes. He recently has discovered the ability to momentarily possess people and exit at will. But he tries it on this girl and she dies in her sleep (need a reason for death), meaning he gets stuck and has to live life now in this girl's body.

In this case, the girl's soul will be a wandering soul, and will probably hang around the Soul Reaper (or Shinigami; whatever sounds better) until he can find her a suitable body to exact revenge or ... have a little fun.

The kind of character will be mostly the other mortals in the girl's life. The ethereal character will only be the Soul Reaper and the girl's soul your character evicts out of her body.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Eliza on April 19, 2011, 01:39:26 PM
So, it's a person willingly using an out-of-body experience to admire a girl that he likes. He recently has discovered the ability to momentarily possess people and exit at will. But he tries it on this girl and she dies in her sleep (need a reason for death), meaning he gets stuck and has to live life now in this girl's body.

In this case, the girl's soul will be a wandering soul, and will probably hang around the Soul Reaper (or Shinigami; whatever sounds better) until he can find her a suitable body to exact revenge or ... have a little fun.

The kind of character will be mostly the other mortals in the girl's life. The ethereal character will only be the Soul Reaper and the girl's soul your character evicts out of her body.

I see sounds fun. Well (also I'd go with Shinigami or Death God) as for a cause of death it shouldn't be say suicide or murder. I guess it depends on what direction you want to go because we could leave it vague. With the Shinigami basically saying "She died because she was meant to die" or something?

Eliza

Alright, may I have a brief bio of the male character and the female character he admires?

DKDBSD

Quote from: Eliza on April 19, 2011, 01:49:45 PM
Alright, may I have a brief bio of the male character and the female character he admires?

Well can I assume the pair are high school seniors or something like it? I assume this kind of genre is defaulted to anime. Is that ok?

Eliza

Not really defaulted to anime ... I only put Soul Reaper because it sounds cool, the Soul Reaper in this RP is not a Soul Reaper in Soul Society. Whatever, can you get me the bios though? I'd like to start it.