Beorning's story ideas [MUL, M/F]

Started by Beorning, October 25, 2009, 05:43:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beorning

I'd be interested in one-on-one games featuring such themes like enforced conformity, mind control, assimilation and similar.

There's a lot of possibilities when it comes to this kind of stories... For example, we could do a story inspired by The Stepford Wives. I see such a game as being built around a young woman who arrives to some Stepford-esque community - and a man who is already living there. The woman would be someone who isn't fitting at all into the community, possibly even not planning to stay there  - and the man would be someone who would fall in love in her and would *want* her to stay. Of course, the community in question is Stepford - so, if the woman stayed there, she would quickly be transformed into a perfect Stepford woman...

This story could take various directions: investigation of the town's mystery, a romance with unusual moral dilemmas ("Would you really transform a woman you love?") etc. Also, there is some wiggle room when it comes to the exact nature of the game's "Stepford". It might a town where the women are made into sexy trophy wives (as per the remake with Nicole Kidman) - but it could be also on more conservative side, with the women being made into old-fashioned housewives (as in the original movie and television sequels). We could even go with version where the town's "transformation effect" isn't aimed only at women - the town's men might be "under the spell", too. Everything's open for the discussion.

Of course, that's not the only possibility I'd be interested in. As I said, I'd be interested in other stories featuring this kind of themes... Instead of a game set in "assimilating town", we could do a game set in, say, "assimilating college" or "assimilating hospital" (I'd love to play a nurse brainwashed into perfection!). Overall, if you have any ideas for that kind of stories, please PM me - let's try setting up something together!

And, oh - I didn't give any tags for these possible stories, as they could go into really different directions. I can see them as being [VAN], or [NC-H], most probably...