A strange 'beast master' idea (TF, BE, no zoo, m seek f)

Started by syko, February 15, 2012, 10:09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

syko

So I had a craving that just recently hit me. It's an odd one, but when do I not have odd cravings? For other Transformation (TF) and breast expansion (BE) ideas, follow my signature to my main thread (which will also explain the kinks I have and things of that nature.)

This thread is set up because I want one plot specifically, and want someone familiar with transformations and breast expansion to RP the idea with me. It would likely be a very smut-heavy RP as well, and require my partner to play multiple females. It would also require someone to be alright with anthroish changes (even if it's only 'nekomimi' style with ears/tail/etc.) And mental changes (even so far as bimbofication.)

The idea would be something along these lines:

After being experimented on (magical or some sort of mental alteration) my character starts to find that he's able to unlock a 'feral' side of people, and starts changing women as he pleases.

The women he changes turn into sexy anthros of different sorts, and sometimes the outcome is something unexpected...

This would turn mild tempered girls into strong, assertive women, and reveal the submissive side of women in power, and they would all answer to him...

Obviously the story needs a little more tweaking, but this is a start. Please contact me if you find this interesting, and answer the following questions, as I'll ask them anyway.

What type of transformations do you like? What don't you want? ((ex: liking bimbo changes but not liking anthro))
If anthro, what is the limit for their form? ((include how far is "too furry" and what sort of anthros you won't do. Like for me, I can't do pig changes among others.))
Do you like multiple breasts with certain changes?
For breast expansion, what is too big?
Thoughts on mental alterations?
Are you looking for story or smut?
Straight smut or romance?

I can alter this accordingly, but I will need to brainstorm with my partner.

Currently posting at a slower than normal rate.  Sorry for the inconvenience!
Ons and Offs!
Questions about my kinks, or want different plots than those listed? Look here: Current request thread.
I'm sorry, this is why I disappeared: My (lame) A/A thread.