Interest Check - Game of Futas

Started by JoanieSappho, September 29, 2016, 02:11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoanieSappho

I've been toying with this idea for quite a while and, finally, decided to actually try and do it. A proper write-up will be made if there's interest enough for me to open a recruitment thread, this is, basically, just the pitch.

To get it out of the way, if the following things aren't at all your thing, this is unlikely to be the game for you: Futanari and dubious consent (if not outright non-con in certain cases). Those two will, pretty much for certain, be happening. The game is likely to end up in the Non-Con exotic section, if not Extreme.
Other things that are likely, but not definitely certain, to be involved include BDSM, incest and, well, basically anything that isn't gore, snuff, vore or scat.
Those last things are entirely off the table because I just can't handle them. If there's elements that you aren't sure about, let me know,  and I'll see with the other players if we can just ... not do that. Except for the futa stuff. That's kinda part of the premise of the game.

Speaking of the premise, the game is, honestly, just a mashup of a game I played, another game I watched, and futanari. If anyone remembers the Orcs and Elves type games, that's how this starts, moving on to, basically, Drake Valentine's The Next Successor - Now With More Dicks!

And yes, it'll be a fantasy-type setting, with pretty much any fantasy race you feel like..

The game begins with the fall of the last independent city to the assembled might of the Futa Empire (name pending). The city falls, and the players, who are either the ruling princesses of other conquered regions or their servants/allies/playthings basically spend the first part of the game having fun with the locals, while the Empress is busy making the next Imperial Princess with the former ruler's wife.
Then the Empress dies and the Princesses have to compete and politic around each other to take her throne. They cannot kill each other off (to prevent coups, each Empress is the central point of a spell that makes her daughters literally unable to harm her, either directly or indirectly (or each other, to a lesser extent. They can't kill each other, or cause lasting damage, but pretty much anything short of that is fair game)) so instead they must either be acknowledged by their siblings  - due to affection, logical reasons, blackmail, sexual favours, whatever) or defeat the others in a series of challenges, ranging from physical and mystical to sexual and intellectual.

How things work with the Princesses - they are, legally, in the Empire, sisters, although in reality, they are, at most, half-sisters. Whenever the Empire invaded a place, the Empress at the time would gather up al of the highest-ranking women in the country (or the leader, if that was a woman) and, well, the first one to give birth to a futanari child got to live, and the futa was raised to the princess of that region. The Empire's been going for quite a while, so there's definite branches in this weird family tree. Two Princesses could be half-sisters, or they could be fifth cousins. Some are human. Some are half. Others are barely human at all. The current/previous Empress was mostly halfling - about four feet tall and infamously cunning.

As for gender, the Princesses are all futanari. In the Empire, futanari are the only automatic citizens, although individuals and families can be granted that status, regardless of gender - those who provide noteable service to the Empire, the immediate families of the Princesses, that sort of thing. The older parts of the Empire, for example, are pretty much citizens-only, while in the more recently-conquered areas, men and women both belong to whichever futa claims them and, legally, are property of their new owner. Which means that their owner may do pretty much anything to them, but a random futa would get charged with theft/criminal damage/etc if they did anything to someone else's man/woman.

Since there will be direct (and indirect) player conflict, I'm thinking some form of rules might be preferable to none, but I'll try and keep it light.
I'm tempted by modifying Lasers and Feelings a little, since it is a very light, simple system.
Also free, which is nice. I like free.

The players would take the rolls of, of course, the Imperial Princesses, their trusted retainers/allies, or a citizen of the doomed city, who will find their old life swept away and need to find a new life under their new masters. Probably quite literally under them.

pdragon

Hmm, looks pretty interesting, reminds me of a few games I've tried to start up before. Pretty neat.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Blinkin

I could be interested in this, but I have a fear that someone will want to play a futa with a 3' cock and that just ends all interest... but I'll watch and see what happens.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

JoanieSappho

Pdragon: Can I put you down as a maybe, then?  :P
Blinkin: Yeah, things do seem to tend to gt excessive.
New rule! Realistic sizes only. You can go up to, like, 12 inches with a human, tops. Other races, depends. Gnomes would be smaller, centaurs ... are fucking horses, so bigger, obv.  :P

pdragon

yeah, I'm just not sure what I'd play to be honest. Got a lot of ideas circling around all of a sudden.

Request Thread

Blinkin

I don't have a problem seeing a 18 inch dick on a horse, but a human... I've yet to see a futa group that doesn't have a 5' character without a 24"+ dick.

But, "normal" sizes would keep my interest... just not sure what I would play.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

BlueEyedBard

Hey there Joanie!
You can put me down as interested. I could absolutely get into playing a futa princess from one of the kingdoms whom has a rambunctious nature and a taste for fencing, sort of an Arya Stark (but not a little kid :p)
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

JoanieSappho

I suppose I'll be working up a recruitment thread, then. Tomorrow. Probably.
Any thoughts/suggstions/comments?
Also, opinion on the system?

pdragon

Personally I'm not huge on systems for something that isn't going to be a guided adventure sort of game. I usually prefer to just have a regular roll off if there's a conflict between characters that needs to be resolved. Though as long as it's light I don't particularly mind it.

Request Thread

BlueEyedBard

I honestly have never used a system so I would have to slowly get used to whatever it is, but I'd be willing to try.
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

Yukina

JoanieSappho

And it's up!

The rules are explained in the spoiler at the bottom, but are pretty simple.

And totally not just a really, massively stripped-down version of OVA. (Basically, 2/3d6 +applicable strengths, - relevant Weaknesses, +/- stuff you/an ally has set up in advance to help. Princesses get 3d6, everyone else 2d6. Each + or - adds another dice to what you roll, and you keep the highest roll, adding doubles/triples/etc together.

(So, rolling 6, 1, 4 against someone who rolls 3, 3, you draw. Double 3 = 6, while 6 was the highest result of the first guy. Or if they'd rolled three 2s.))

Should, hopefully, be simple enough to manage, whilst still reflecting the capabilities of the characters and giving the servants something very important to do. Since who do you think would be sneaking around sabotaging the other princesses?

... or sabotaging their own princess if they've been treated badly and want to see her humiliated publicly by Princess Rapey McOrc.