Interest Check: Pathfinder [Board/Roll20]

Started by PhantomPistoleer, September 29, 2016, 02:58:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomPistoleer

Hello,

I'm interested in running Pathfinder on Roll20 over a voice chat service.  Specifically, I would like to run Pathfinder Society modules on a weekly basis using a free online tabletop like Roll20.  Between adventures, the characters could all hang out at the Pathfinder Lodge in the city of Absalom to play out their (adult) relationships.  I don't anticipate dealing with adult subjects on voice chat, so the forums would be where all adult gameplay occurs.

Is there any sort of interest for something like this?
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Blinkin

Sadly, not on roll20, if it was forum based, or even Skype, I might be.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Blinkin on September 29, 2016, 03:15:35 PM
Sadly, not on roll20, if it was forum based, or even Skype, I might be.

Are you just opposed to all online tabletops or just roll20?
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Blinkin

Just roll20, can't use it because my screen reader and it doesn't play pretty.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Grizzly

I'd be interested, depending on when the game is going to be run.
We few, we happy few, we band of writers;
For they this day that share words with me
Shall be my fellow; be they ne'er so vile,

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Grizzly on September 29, 2016, 09:09:50 PM
I'd be interested, depending on when the game is going to be run.

The game would probably run either on Fridays, Saturdays, or Sundays.  I am on Eastern Standard Time.

The game is Pathfinder Society, so the adventures must be completed within the same session.  It's very pick-up-and-go, meaning that players do not have to attend every single session.  While NPCs might carry over from one session to another, the storylines don't.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Chulanowa

I'm always tempted by pathfinder, but find voice pretty awkward - house-sharing problems, you know. I'm in if it's cool for me to stick mostly with text in R20. I can prolly do some voice, but hey tanno.