My Teacher's A What?!?!? (F lf M)

Started by Usani, November 14, 2013, 11:08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usani

This may sound kinda basic but we can add to it if anyone has ideas.

But, I wanna do a story about my character Emily who is a 17 year old and has been attending this local nightclub since she was 16.  This nightclub isn't like many others because on the bottom floor when you first walk in is the club part where anyone can go hangout as long as you'r at least 16 but they can't buy alcohol.  Well, Emily is about to turn 18 in a couple of days and when she does she wants to venture to the second floor which is for 18 and up.

The second floor is where a lot of sexual activities are placed, there are also private rooms.  Many of the activities are BDSM based and she was been curious about it for the past year.  When she goes up there and sits down at a table someone sneaks up behind her and blindfolds her and takes her into one of the private rooms.  Turns out her teacher has been watching her from a distance since she was 16 and stepped into the club.  He's her high school art teacher and he overhears her talking about her 18th birthday at school.  So, when he goes after her at the club and blindfolds her.  She is now in this dark room and it is dead quiet.  The only thing that is heard is footsteps and a man's deep voice.  Her teacher decides to make it a night she will never forget.  Eventually this will turn into something more where she becomes his pet.

I chose this picture for the teacher because with the kind of deep voice that he has and his insanely amazing tattoos I see him playing this part very well:

PLEASE read my O/Os before messaging me!