Transgender girl seeking M, F, or TG [NA, VAN, BON]

Started by Beatrice Black, July 11, 2008, 08:11:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beatrice Black

I'm looking to become a beautiful girl, or perhaps start as one. I have a variety of ideas, some willing and some otherwise, that I'd like to star in or would be happy to apply to someone else's character, and I'm always looking for new stories and surprises.

Ideas, in handy first-post format

Some have been taken, some still are, but I'm looking for variations on those...

TRANSFORMING

The Good Olde Days: (M/TG probably VAN)

History has always fascinated me, and the history of costume appeals to my hidden feminine side. So when I find a perfectly-preserved book of late Victorian fashion plates in a second hand book shop I buy it right away. I don't know that inside is a silk ribbon which, when worn, can bring the wearer back to the time it was made... and make them look the part.

The Perfect Bride (M/TG probably BON)

You have it all - money, good looks. There's just one thing missing - a woman to share it with. She would have to be beautiful, of course, but not just a trophy wife. She would have to love you, or at least enjoy being with you and not mind getting all dressed up and serving as arm candy. But where do you find a woman like that nowadays? Maybe you need to make one. And there's a boy in the art department who would be the perfect candidate. Whether I know it or not.

The Stepford Boy (M/TG probably BON)

A young man is brought by a 'friend' to a picture-perfect town with old-fashioned values... little knowing that his 'friend' has selected him to become his perfect housewife.

A Vampire's Prize (M/TG or F/TG probably BON)

A young man catches the eye of a supernatural being, who transforms him to better suit his desires.

The House Of Shadows (M/TG probably BON)

The house has stood empty for fifty years, since the night a woman left her husband dead. But the spirit could not rest. He still seeks his lost love. And if the first to enter the house is a man... he can fix that. A creepy story as an unseen spirit starts to manipulate the environment around the new tenant, gaining in power until a transformation can take place.

Becoming His Girl Friday (M/TG probably BON)

An example of an unwilling change - I'm a young ad executive and a rival for a promotion decides to eliminate the competition and use my skills for himself. An experimental formula hidden in a spiked drink turns me into a beautiful young woman, and he says he'll only change me back if I cooperate. So I become his secretary, and start to see a new side of the company...

Damsel In Distress (M/TG probably VAN)

A fantasy roleplayer finds himself pulled into a magical world like the game's... and he was playing a beautiful young maiden. A classic fantasy RPG gone decidedly wrong, where our hero has to get used to looking and acting like a princess as s/he tries to find a way home.

CROSSDRESSING OR TRANSFORMING

When Men Were Men And Sometimes Women (M/TG or F/TG probably BON)

Crossdressing or transforming. Similarly, I'd love to go back to an era when gender roles are more sharply divided... and put on the other side of the divide. Mad Men has me thinking of the 1950s and early 60s, when men were expected to be strong and commanding, and women to be ladylike and exceedingly feminine. I'd love to be made into the latter...

Gothic (M/TG or F/TG probably BON)

Crossdressing or transforming. I've always admired the more romantic side of Gothic style... so when I'm presented with an opportunity to try it for myself, I find it hard to resist.

Discovered (M/TG or F/TG probably BON)

Crossdressing or transforming. I've been dressing in secret since my early teens, wishing I could pass for a real woman. So when my secret is discovered by someone with the power to make that happen...

NEW IDEAS

Cheer! (M/TG probably VAN or BON)

A disapproving male British exchange student is forced into the role of an all-American cheerleader.

Behind The Mirror (M/TG or F/TG probably BON)

A crossdresser looking in a mirror wishes he could look like the woman he wants to be... and a Fae being or something otherworldly hears him and takes him into the world on the other side to grant his wish. (Thanks to AndyZ for the idea.)
ON and OFF - RP requests UPDATED JANUARY 2024 and also for chat

A blog, of sorts! - Icon from Morgana. I want to be her when I grow up.

And while you're clicking links, visit GreaterGood and donate to charity for free. :)

Beatrice Black

It's been five years since I posted this... and some of my original ideas are still open!

Updated, adding Blushing Bride and emphasised the 50s for The Good Old Days. Thanks for reading!

And while you're clicking links, visit GreaterGood and donate to charity for free. :)

Beatrice Black

And another year, time to bump this again! I'm currently having fun GMing a story about a modern girl finding herself a century and a half in the past, so wouldn't be averse to more like that...

Or, hey, a transformation. ;)

Thanks for reading!

Beatrice Black

It's my Elliversary, time to bump this again. While I'll consider threads where I change others, I really would like a shot at being the one changed!

A few classics are currently running, so out of the first post. But that Gothic idea... I had it for a few weeks, once, several years ago... any takers? :)

Beatrice Black

New year, new bump.

And new idea: Temporary Transformation.

playfullchick76

A lot of good ideas. I like the cheer one. Perhaps a sorority does something like that every year. Last year they did it to you, and this year, they do it to me. What do you think.

Beatrice Black

Beatrice Black

It's been a good six months so... mini-bump.

Stepfordization seems very tempting lately.

Beatrice Black

Elliversary bump! I'm doing something like this already, but it's a recurring idea that can always take a new twist.

It's Only Temporary! (M/TG probably Light)

What if you could change completely with a single pill, and change back a few hours later? You could go to a party as a friend's date, make them look good and be home before turning back. And hey, its just one time... right?

Beatrice Black

New year, new me...

He's A Starlet (M/TF preferably Light)

Borrowing from Wenterburn...

How much would you change to be famous? Your artistic style? Your look? ... Your body?

A talented young man is offered a chance at a recording contract on one unusual condition...

playfullchick76

I still love the cheer one, that is very challenging and hot.

Beatrice Black

Quote from: playfullchick76 on January 03, 2018, 07:03:05 AM
I still love the cheer one, that is very challenging and hot.

I've done something like it, though as the narrator rather than the star.

playfullchick76

Id still love to play it out with you, if you want to be the narrator again.

Beatrice Black

Ten year Elliversary bump!

The Stepford Change (M/TF probably BON)

A young man is brought by a 'friend' to a picture-perfect town with old-fashioned values... little knowing that his 'friend' has selected him to become his perfect housewife.

playfullchick76

I'd still like to try out the cheer one with you, if you havnt found someone else for it.

Beatrice Black

January 2019 bump:

The Experiment (M/TG probably Light)

A biology experiment leads to a social science experiment. How would a subject react to living for six months or so as someone else, after a complete physical change in gender? One student paying his way through college is about to find out...

Cheka Man

I'd be interested in

The Stepford Change (M/TF probably BON)

Beatrice Black

July 2019 bump for my Elliversary! Hello and thank you to all my writing partners and the Elli staff!

TRANSFORMING

The Opportunity Of Someone Else's Lifetime (M/TF probably Light)

Maybe your advice column might still have worked with your own byline instead of a female pen name. But it probably wouldn't have led to this book deal. Just one problem, you have to do a promotional tour... as your female pen name. Your manager makes a radical suggestion involving a temporary gene therapy induced physical change. It's only for a few weeks...

CROSSDRESSING OR TRANSFORMING

My Fair 'Lady' (M/TF probably Light)

Modern-day crossdressing stories are a bit too close to real life in many cases, so maybe a crossdressing story with a historical setting? Something with beautiful historical dresses and elaborate manners. A Victorian gentleman with no interest in settling down seeks to 'create' the perfect wife who won't mind his philandering... using a fine-boned young man as the basis for his creation!

Beatrice Black

Semi-annual bump!

The 1950s Housewife (M/TF probably Light)

Similarly... the 1950s, when gender roles were actively pushed to extremes, and I play a young man who would be better in the other role!

TheHistorian

Are you still looking for people, quite a few of your different ideas appeal?

Beatrice Black

Elliversary bump!

Who's Who? (M/TF probably Light)

A reality dating show like The Circle, where some of the participants pretend to be different people... only this one's sponsored by the makers of a temporary gender-switching pill. Can I stay in and convince the other housemates that I was born female...?

Beatrice Black

Semi-annual bump!

A Dream Come True (M/TF probably Light)

Lately I've been enjoying voluntary TF ideas, but they're generally not very dramatic, good for vignettes, but maybe a series where the transformee gets the form she desires but still has to make a new life.

Beatrice Black

13th Elliversary bump!

Sweep Me Off My Feet (M/TF probably Light)

A guy agrees to be transformed for a week to help a female friend who wants one more bridesmaid at her wedding, and finds himself being unexpectedly charmed by one of the groomsmen. (Thanks to Ytrium for that one.) Or some similar rom-com kind of plot with a gender-switching twist, played light and breezy.

Girl For A Night Out (M/TF probably Light)

Temporary transformation in pill form allow a guy to go out with a female friend for a night as one of the girls. But it might be habit-forming...

CinematicMind

Hey, I read through this post and some of your others, and would be interested in writing something together. I tried to PM you something lengthy, but it said you weren't accepting PMs, so if you would be interested in chatting feel free to PM me. I don't want to bog down your request thread with a lengthy post. -CM-

Beatrice Black

I prefer not to write with partners who have some specific interests such as *nc*st.