News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

M seeking F

Started by Athos, February 12, 2011, 06:43:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Athos

Premise:
Davion is a normal enough guy in his early twenties. He goes to college and works two jobs in the evening and on weekends. He’s short but well built and enjoys working out, though he’s no athlete. A bit of a nerd, he doesn’t really like sports. Instead he prefers a good book, or going for a pint with the boys. He’s considered good looking but he’s never been great with the ladies. On the whole, things are going well for him but he feels like something is missing. What that something is, he can’t quite put a finger on.

One day as he’s walking down the street, he notices a sign in the basement window of one of the buildings. It reads “Deviance Dungeon.” Acting on a whim, he walks down the stairs and enters a world he never knew existed.
---
Okay, so the premise is simple enough. Normal, but inexperienced guy who suddenly finds himself flung into the world of BDSM. I’m looking for a female to play an older (30-40’s) experienced woman to be his mistress.

I’m pretty much open to most kinds of rp, feel free to take a look at my on’s and off’s. If you’re interested and/or have some ideas of your own, feel free to pm me.

Athos

Current roleplay status:  Looking for new stories.

"Weep," said Athos, "Weep, heart full of love, youth and life! Alas, I would I could weep like you!"