A Force!: Convergence (All Female Cast All Genders/ Sexuality's)

Started by Norsegod1839, June 09, 2018, 04:56:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dhi

My froofy gay heart also really liked the idea of Spider-Gwen wooing Mary Jane, and all the character interactions we could have surrounding her private life and band practice, but that's like some alternate universe stuff and having two characters both named Spider-Woman, while funny to me, is probably not terrific for anybody else.

Norsegod1839

Zatanna is approved!

I don't mind the idea! I can do either Spider Gwen or Mary Jane if you want Dhi?

Dhi

I don't think I'll have time to explore two, it would be either Zatanna or Spider-Gwen.

Norsegod1839

Up to you! If I were to do Mary Jane I'd probably give her some type of powers!

Dhi

Mary Jane's an anchor to the normal world for me, to take her out of that and put her alongside Peter (or Gwen) in tights diminishes her as a character. You could take any redheaded heroine for that role, but Mary Jane is special because she is her own vibrant woman and the time Peter spends with her is precious. The young longing to be together is palpable, and lets the reader experience Peter's reluctance to be Spider-Man in a way that isn't mopey and expository. I like that dynamic, and I like Mary Jane in bluejeans.

But I am not any kind of comic book scholar and maybe all of that is headcanon from pop culture osmosis.

Zatanna is the character I think I'll stick with if we can get this thing rolling. She's fun too.

Norsegod1839

Fair enough! Of course if we get things moving we can always get something like that going of course.

So! Zatanna it is then!

We might have enough to get thigns going as well if you guys are okay with that? might get more people as they see us moving.

fienda

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on June 24, 2018, 06:26:05 PM
Fair enough! Of course if we get things moving we can always get something like that going of course.

So! Zatanna it is then!

We might have enough to get thigns going as well if you guys are okay with that? might get more people as they see us moving.

I'm okay with that
To you nature seems something hostile; you have made devils out of the smiling gods of Greece, and out of me a demon.
For as long as there has been a sea to sail upon, there have been pirates. The heart of piracy is freedom. Freedom from society. Freedom from law. And freedom from conscience.
Posting Speed: On Hiatus

Norsegod1839

Great! Let me reach out to Brittl and Imogen and see where there at!

Brittlby

Miss Miracle

Canon Universe: DC

Height: 5’6”

Weight: 120

Sexuality: Bisexual

Powers:    

* Superhuman Physical Attributes
* Super Escape Artist
* Genius Inventor
* Master hand-to-hand combatant
* Indomitable Will
* The Alpha Effect
* Immortality
* Carries a Mother Box, Aero-discs, Multi-cube and Advanced Gadgets

Signature Skill: Escapologist

Other Skills: Hand to Hand combatant and Inventor

Bio: Exchanged when she was a little girl for the second child of Darkseid in a bid to bring a truce between Apokolips and the New Gods, she was raised through the grueling torture orphanage of Granny Goodness. Trained in the weaponry and combat techniques of Apokolips, she refused to bow to the totalitarian edicts of her master. Her will remained unbroken as she grew into a woman, honing her skills to spite her masters. She was further trained in the science and technology of the New Gods by Himon.

Having at last had enough, she fled Apokolips and found herself on earth where she began work under an escapologist named Teresa Brown, the original Miss Miracle. Unknown to Scotia, her leaving was all that Darkseid required to break the truce and resume his war against the New Gods.

In the years that have passed, Scotia has proven to be a staunch opponent of Darkseid and the wicked in general during her spare time. But always waiting in the wings is her greatest enemy. Death herself.

Team Affiliation: A-Force
Nitpicking naysayers barking like beagles, through the tall grass of poisonous tongues
Slide down your throat like an antidote you can quote...

O/O

Norsegod1839

Whoooo!

Imogen is going to work on there's as well In the mean time I will get a character sheet thread going and an ooc!

Imogen

DESCRIPTION: ROGUE
Canon Universe: (Either DC Or Marvel) Marvel
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 135 lbs
Sexuality: straight
Nickname: -
Powers:
Power Absorption: Rogue can absorb the powers, energies, memories, knowledge, talents, personality and physical abilities (whether superhuman or not) of another human being (or members of some sentient alien races) through physical contact of her skin with the skin of the other person. She has no control over this power.

Flight: Rogue is now able to fly through the air at great speeds.

Superhuman Strength: Possesses vast superhuman strength.

Superhuman Durability: Her bodily tissues are much harder and far more resistant to physical injury than the bodily tissues of a normal human

Peak Human Agility: Her agility, balance, and bodily coordination are all enhanced to levels that are on par with the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete.

Peak Human Reflexes: Rogue reflexes are on par with those of the finest human athlete

Signature Skill: Power absorption
Other Skills:
Acrobatics: taught by Gambit
Swordplay: taught by Nightcrawler
Fluid in French
Bio: Anna Marie's mother vanished when Rogue was still very young, and her relationship with both her aunt and her father was strained. When she accidentally caused the near death of a friend Anna Marie fled her home and turned to wearing body-concealing clothing that prevented accidental skin contact. She was taken in by Mystique who became a surrogate mother to her. In time Mystique turned Rogue's loneliness, envy, bitterness, and despair into anger, thus recruiting her into the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants. While with the Brotherhood, Rogue fought many of the well known heroes, including several X-men.
Her time with the Brotherhood came to an end after Mystique orchestrated Rogue's absorbing of Ms. Marvel's powers and personality. Disillusioned with Mystique and the Brotherhood, Rogue had a change of a heart. Wanting to redeem herself, she joined the X-men and after a rocky start became one of the teachers at Professor's Xavier School of the Gifted, and a valued member of the X-men.
Team Affiliation: (What team they're on) X-men
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Norsegod1839

Approved! Go ahead and start adding your characters to the character sheet!

Imogen

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on June 25, 2018, 04:15:47 PM
Approved! Go ahead and start adding your characters to the character sheet!

Thank you! That was quick! :-)
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Norsegod1839

Imogen

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Norsegod1839

Yep! Not I just need to work on my own!

Lady Thor is coming up! As well as our female wolverine and everyone else!

Swordsman18

Norsegod1839

Swordsman18

Do you have a preference for hero or villain at this time?

Norsegod1839

Swordsman18

Sorry to keep being a bother, just trying to make the choice. One other omission I noticed is that there is no Cap or Super(wo)man in our A-Force lineup who are the usual targets of Thanos/Darkseid. So would we like them for iconography?

Norsegod1839

There aren't yet per say (I kind of think Thor counts)

The leader of A force is going to be She Hulk who is kind of the Cap of her universe (in so far as being a leader)

So if you want to throw in a female cap or super woman or something like that you can! but I think Starfire could really work to.

Swordsman18

STARFIRE

Canon Universe: DC

Height: 6' 4"

Weight: 158

Sexuality: Bisexual

Nickname: Star

Powers:
Blast Power
Energy Absorption
Energy Manipulation
Flight
Invulnerability
Omni-lingual (requires physical contact)
Super Strength

Signature Skill: Star Bolts (energy projection)

Other Skills: Royal Combat Training

Bio:
Koriand'r was a royal Princess of the planet Tamaran. Her older sister Komand'r was set to inherit the throne but in childhood, it was discovered that she did not have the ability to fly. Due to this, Koriand'r was then put to inherit the throne of their father. Komand'r resented her sister for this. When the time came that their planet was to be invaded by an alien race, Komand'r assisted them. Koriand'r and her sister were placed in slavery for a few years. Koriand'r suffered sexual and physical abuse at the hands of her captors and sister. When the situation presented itself for her to be free of her captor, she took it, freed herself and her sister. Once more her sister betrayed her. This betrayal did not last long as she fled to Earth.

There she encountered and attacked the Teen Titans in San Francisco where she ran into Rachel "Rikki" Grayson, also known as Robin. Upon an exchange of a kiss, Koriand'r acquired English and all other human languages that Rick knew. Once this understanding was reached and she understood their cause, she joined them. ARGUS had a slight hand in this as she was yet another alien or metahuman force. And the battle between the Titans and herself had caused a great deal of damage to several city blocks. Better to have her on their side than against them.

Thanks to the fire trail her hair makes when she flies, Koriand'r was given the name "Starfire". And so she served on the Titans for several years until she went up to join the JLA with the likes of Batwoman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, Aqua woman, and Superwoman. Starfire was not on the main team, but instead served just below that. She stepped in whenever Superwoman was off-world, krytonite was involved or Superwoman was otherwise preoccupied. Lately she has been calling herself "Super Star" as a joke. As an aside, last Halloween, Koriand'r did don Superwoman's red and blues with the house of El symbol on her chest.

Team Affiliation:  A-Force previously JLA

Norsegod1839

You're approved! Go bring em into the character sheet and join us in OOC.