In the mood for romance ? (M seeks F)

Started by Derick, July 07, 2013, 09:38:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Derick

Here are a couple of samples - with more ideas in my O/Os.  I would love to hear your ideas as well  :D

Pirate Capture

Pirate Capture - For those that like (optionally)   anal sex, rough sex,  bondage, being thrown around.. and yes .. Romance :) .   

In these times, pirates abound and Henry Thornton is one of them - drawn to the excitement, danger and thrill of a pirate's life. Currently, he is the Captain of the Defiant, a  three masted schooner that was the scourge of the West Indies.. and presently on a course for Montego Bay, Jamaica. Along with the taking of much bounty, he also took prisoners - female prisoners... blindfolded, bound and gagged - which he held for ransom and then returned them - still technically virgins. But there was one  that he kept.. 

Romance with a capital 'R'

Snow Bound. Romance anyone ?

It was a Saturday night and his business meetings were over but he was irritated. The dinner at the hotel was just so-so and now the snow had started to fall, blown into a white fog by strong gusts of wind. The forecast estimated the expected snow depth in feet rather than inches and already the airport had been shut down in anticipation so he could not return home - no-one could. He strolled into the bar and perched on a stool.. The barman approached "Yes Sir ?" .. Alex pursed his lips..."I'll have a mango margarita -  no salt". A soft voice beside him responded "oooo - that sounds nice. I'll have  one of those too, please" The barman nodded and went off. Alex turned to look and there sat a very attractive young woman, business suit with auburn hair down to the middle of her back. She smiled "I'm Susan" He took her proffered hand "And I'm Alex" - and that was the start .. Until quite late they talked, laughed,  and went from margaritas  to tequila shots. Derick had found that rare partner with whom he sensed an instant chemistry  ..
            (As written, the two are strangers but could easily be changed so that they work for the same company but in different departments ... or the same department where one of them is the boss .. :) )

Now what ? - are either of them married ?, do they decide to meet again ?, how far apart do they live ?, is it possible that she goes home... pregnant ? ..  (Discussion needed on plot direction)

PM please if there is any interest. Thank you
"Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing." - Anais Nin

My O/O - Story Ideas - F List