News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

D'You Want to Play Questions? 2011.08.13

Started by Mordred, August 13, 2011, 02:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaphod

Lycana

How long do you think it'll be before you find out? ;)
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Zaphod

Lycana

Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Zaphod

How about a slow and intense build up that eventually sets us both on fire?

Lycana

Zaphod

Lycana

Zaphod

Lycana

Zaphod

Lycana

Mr Bigglesworth

Would you two like to cuddle and snuggle in a puddle?

Zaphod

Lycana

Zaphod

Lycana

Zaphod

Lycana

Lol I might be, but you haven't stopped by to look, or have you and I've just been gone? O:)

Zaphod

Oh, did you give me your address? ;)

Berek

Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Zaphod

Breathless Intent

Zaphod

Breathless Intent