Roommate Wanted! (Female applicants)

Started by Ferret, November 17, 2009, 09:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferret

Well, my roommate got married and I am in the market for a new one! I can't stand the companies of males, so I'm looking for a woman to occupy the empty room.

Rent is low, and space is big!

Qualities desired:

-Supernatural woman (surprise me!)
-Stable job
-Single (no boyfriends desired in the apartment)
-Enthusiastic and adventurous
-Maybe a little danger factor?
-Not afraid to go above and beyond the call of duty

Example- Woman moves in with guy.. guy doesn't know what she is blah blah blah fill in the blanks?

If you're interested please post here or feel free to PM me!
Shiny Collection: 19

Reyne

Name: Raziel Rene' Jones [Goes by Rae]

Race: Looks to be Spanish...oh wait, you mean Human Race? -whispers- You'll find out.

Personality: When first meeting Rae one is a bit put off about how open she is. She says what's on her mind and she doesn't care about what people think. She's currently in need of a new place to stay for a while. She's almost like a gypsy the way she skips from place to place, never settling down for long, always looking for the next thrill or big event. She's extremely loyal to the people she befriends on her journeys however, she never wants to let them down and if they need her, she's the there to provide all she can. Rae likes to laugh, and she will, at anything. She's talented in many skills and jobs, obviously having to take up each job at some point in life, her knowledge runs plenty. From fixing cars, locks, sewing clothes, singing like a professional, the art of seduction, writing, forging signatures, drawing, acting...the list runs on and on.

Ferret

RP died.. need a new roommate!
Shiny Collection: 19