Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Bigglesworth

Waits around the corner, and, as she makes the turn, sweeps Eithne right off of her Vespa, and slips the win into a safe place while surprising her with a big wet kiss.

Grainne

*Loses her breath for a minute, blinks at B, then grins, and putting her arms around him kisses him back good as she sneaks the WIN away from him. Hopping back on her Vespa she winks and waves to him.* Later, handsome! *laughs as she zips away*
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Adammair

*skips the taxi, and hops on his Harley, riding off after the Vespa. He gathers up his biker friends and they all encircle the lovely Eithne on her Vespa, forcing her to pull over*

I'll take that WIN, little lady...

*tucks it in his leather jacket and rides off in a cloud of dust*

Skadii

*Disguised as a cop, Cole spies Adammair speeding away on his Harley and pulls out behind him, flashng her light for him to pull over*

"Sir, I am afraid you were speeding...I need to see your licence and registration"

*As he pulls his wallet out of his coat, Cole grabs the win and laughs*

"I will take that!"

*She hops back in her fake cop car and speeds off*

Adammair

*performs a citizen's arrest on Cole, for impersonating a police officer, offering her a reverse-bribe*

I'll drop all charges against you, if you hand over that WIN...

*takes it in exchange for leniency*

Skadii

*as soon as he drops the charges, Cole sneaks up behind him and tickles him mercilessly until he drops the win*

I will take that!

*she grabs the win and hops on her pink cloud, floating so high above him, that he can't reach her*

Mr Bigglesworth

*Comes flying by on a stunt-glider plane, flipping upside down right as I pass Cole's cloud I give her a flying kiss while whisking the win from its bed on her cloud*

Got it!

Galanthor

*drops a nuke as distraction and takes the win* YOINK

Mordred

*Notices an explosion in the distance.. which draws him out of a dark corner of a hidden dimension for a moment. Looking towards the commotion.. he sees something soaring in the sky, quickly getting closer.. until he grins realizing someone was kind enough to send the win through a wild method. Into his pocket, he slips the squirmining thing of warmth.. then fades back into his corner of shadow*
*See Pillory*

Grainne

Being a child of the shadows herself Eithne watches the passing of the win. And, juuusst as the blue vampire begins to fade into his shadows, apparates as close to the shadow without falling into it, and grabs the WIN out of his chilly hands. Tossing him a grin she wraps her own blue magicks around her like a warm blanket, and leaves on a giggle behind her, and a wink.

Lycana

Bringing with her the light of the hot summer sun, Lycana pierces Eithne's blanket to still the wind from her pretty hands. Blowing her a kiss and offering an apology cupcake she whisks herself away in a cloud of smoke leaving behind the remembrance of the sun's brilliant warmth.
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

DeadCell

*invades and takes the win* Win is coming...my people need me.

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Galanthor

*uses his heavy walrus cavalry to steal the win in the last second*

Biman258

*sneaks into the victory party disguised as a walrus and steals the win

Grainne

Little Eithne, I mean Alice observes the shenannigans, and the strange walrus there in their midst. Hm..could it be her friend? The one from her days in that other realm? She..wasn't so sure but she was going to steal back that WIN anyway! Wrapping her blue around her with her strong, mountain magicks she slips into the area and, keeping her eye out for others, quietly slips the win from his hands, and apparates back to her hills.

Caitlin

Snags the victory away. Too easy. *Puts the victory on a letter that he sends to the moon.* -grins-

Biman258

Hijacks a spaceship to snag the win from the moon >:)

Grainne

*Zips past him and snags the WIN from his hands, and zips back to earth*

Auron

Swashbuckler

*sifts the win from the wreckage*

Auron

*steals the win from Swashbuckler*

Caitlin

-Snags the victory from Auron, starts a motorcycle and races off.-

Auron

*planted a bomb on her motorcycle. As she speeds off it explodes. He snags victory in the confusion.*

Biman258

*Spaceship crashes down in front of Auron and I jump out stealing the win from him*

DeadCell

*little does Biman know that the win he has is in fact a fake win, and that DeadCell has the real win*

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?