To be with or not (Submissive Female needed)

Started by Frosty bite, July 06, 2015, 10:42:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frosty bite

Okay hello everyone thank you for taking the time to read this. Hopefully someone of you will take interest in this as I'm craving it too much lately.

Before you message me, you can check my O/o's at the bottom in my signature.

So here's the story :-

Your girl's life is really good. She's in her final year of college and every semester has been atleast A for her grade wise. And now she has started to see a guy who is also a nice person and treats him very good.

But than one day everything changed. He took her to his home where he lives with his step father and he warned your character that she should avoid him because he is kind of dangerous but when she meets him, saw him first time, coming to have dinner with her she knew what he meant.

He's oozing sex and power from his body with every thing he says but she find out over dinner that he is good company to hang around with. Your character realizes that she actually likes him but couldn't talk much because of the son and he still somewhat scary with his brooding character.

So It's just a rough sketch and we can take it from here and discuss ideas over PM if It's interest you. But what I'm looking for is, is D/s relationship between them with when they get together she will call him Master/Sir but for a lot of time I think there will be just sexual tension between them.

Breathes there a man with soul so dead, who never to his wife hath said, "Breakfast be damned, come back to bed."

O/O's Thread

Frosty bite

Bumping it, still looking for a female counterpart

Breathes there a man with soul so dead, who never to his wife hath said, "Breakfast be damned, come back to bed."

O/O's Thread

Frosty bite

O/O's Thread