What is the avatar above you thinking! 2010.03.18

Started by Blaed, March 18, 2010, 04:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

Why is he taking so long to find my paddle?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

TheWhiteEmperor

That football game was crazy! Go Redskins!
Abscences and Apologies || On's and Off's

I will be gone for an indeterminate amount of time. Sorry for the inconvenience. Love you all, you will be missed. 7/9/16

Bloody Rose

Anesa

Need to double up on the vitamins....they're a bit "green"

adroitgrayman

I need to draw my face out to see him clearly.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Yorubi

"Mmm... where did I put my keys... there they are!"

adroitgrayman

My god... when am I going to get my chance...
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Cassiopeia

tonybruno40

Bloody Rose

Love And Submission

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Jag

...shouldn't someone be filling my glass by now?
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Jag

...where did that damn ball of yarn go?

BeaconOfSpirit

I accidentally stumbled onto this movie set. Seriously. I was headed for... Oh, nevermind. *just runs with it*
All you who live to bring pleasure and to take it, whether it be of the mind, the heart, or the flesh; such do I call my kin.

O/O Page: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=95602.msg4157059#msg4157059

Current Situation (UPDATED 06/02/2011): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=99514.0

Open invite group party! (NEW): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=106754.0

Love And Submission

No matter how much of this I drink...I'll still never be as strong or as intresting as The Hulk.

Yorubi

Jag

Yorubi

If I didn't have these chains on, I'd float up right to heaven because I'm so fine!

Anesa

She's thinking "I wish I had brought my sweater!"

tonybruno40

I shouldn't spy on my husband and his mistress

Yorubi

Maybe if I hold her long enough I can sneak a grope...

Bloody Rose

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

tonybruno40

Love And Submission