A Call For Heroes (Scion)- Looking for two players.

Started by Alysanthia, September 27, 2011, 08:25:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alysanthia

It is okay, if you ever wanna jump back in you are more than welcome too.

Alysanthia

• Professor Caprion- Scion of Thoth(Good Guy)

• Cold Heritage- Scion of Modina Rat(Good Guy)

• AndyZ- Scion of Tlazoltéotl(Villain)

• Miyu- Scion of Bastet(Villain)

• Hitura-Scion of Apollo(Good Guy)

Cold Heritage

I know I said I wouldn't ask anymore questions, but I'm wondering why my name isn't bolded on the list. Am I in trouble?
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

Alysanthia

Fixed :)

Jadzi

>>  So Hitura and Loki hauled me back for this.

<<  I'm still deciding on what deity to go with, but I was wondering if we're allowed to go with heroes from the pantheons, who presumably were Scions that ascended up the ranks? Like Cu Chulainn of the Tuatha de Danaan. Or Tomoe Gozen or Uesugi Kenshin of the Amatsukami? Or Sir Alec Guinness of the British?

Sharon

AndyZ asked me to check this one out. I am game. I working on my character right now. My character's father is Ares.

Sharon

Isabella Mia Kemyss
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Character Sheet
Name: Isabella Mia Kemyss
Player: Sharon
Calling: Street fighter
Nature: Bravo
Pantheon: Dodekatheon
God:Ares
Birthrights: Gang members (Followers), Roman long sword (Relic)
Knacks:  Cat’s Grace, Charmer, Overt Orders
Virtues: Conviction and Vengeance
Boons: Blessing of Bravery, Ideal Warrior, Eye of the Storm
Appearance: Isabella wear loose fitting cloths a lot of the time.  Lease she knew she was going to be fighting then it a sport bra and sweat pants. Her hair is nearly always pulled back into a tight bun she learn once when a guy pulled her by her hair and try to get a few cheap shots to her. Her eyes are a gray-ish green color.
Background: Isabella was made from a night of a woman’s lust for wanting to feel what it was like to be with a God. Her mother Nina, was able to feel it in one night of the best sex of her life. Nina never had a husband even before Ares came to seen her. So, when she came pregnant with child. She told everyone that she was raped. As Ares didn’t wanted to bring a child into this world with a human. Though he watch over the child as best as he could as her mother had walked down a path that would end up killing her. Ares was hoping for a one night stand but in the mix of their lust the child was made though he would let his own daughter fall into the ill will.

Isabella new nothing of who her father was. She thought her mother hated her because of the “rape” she was the produce of. She took out her anger in the street fighting and doing everything she could to proved herself among friend and emends alike that she was a force to be recon with. Though she ever knew where her love for a good fight came from. She always had a thrill for doing crazy like fighting more than just one person.

She walked through life looking for something reckless to be doing. That is why she into the underground street fighter club and in a very well known Gang, Kycon, she was not just the member of it but the leader of it. She didn’t know that her able to lead her Gang through a few little gang better was because of her father.  She was always fighting because her life seemed be in chaos but when she was in the ring or throwing punches her life seemed more simpler than what she could every dream. It was her place of bliss. 

Though one night she was down where the street fighting was taking place one night. She was really good at it by now. She had been fighting for about 4 years. She didn’t know fighting this guy would be the biggest turn of her life yet. Well, on her way home this night someone called her over she was only 19. She remember the talk well. As well as all the anger  that she held inside of her since she was 5 years old seemed to had came out a little bit to fast. It nearly mad her sick.

A week went by after they had talked her and Ares. He came back to her one night to see if she anger was gone. It was there but she had a little bit better control over her anger. He explained more to her about how and why her mother told her lies about him. At first it seemed to work but then she thought about it that she was just some mistake and she nearly snap on him again. He that he brought her something for her 20th birthday. Which was in morning, he hand over a sword telling her that it will help her long her way. And open up her powers that she had always had but was just locked away. She swan the sword around as it seemed to had know her hand well as she seemed to know the blade well to. She had always messed with throwing stars and shoot an 9 mm pistol. She never thought she would used it to kill someone. It was main hung there on her side to scare people mostly. Until she really need it the most.

Weapons: Roman long sword,

throwing Stars, (only used in tight pinch),

9mm pistol

i was thinking that she would be a bad guy?

Alysanthia

Quote from: Jadzi on October 05, 2011, 02:29:00 PM
>>  So Hitura and Loki hauled me back for this.

<<  I'm still deciding on what deity to go with, but I was wondering if we're allowed to go with heroes from the pantheons, who presumably were Scions that ascended up the ranks? Like Cu Chulainn of the Tuatha de Danaan. Or Tomoe Gozen or Uesugi Kenshin of the Amatsukami? Or Sir Alec Guinness of the British?

Yay! And sure, if they are up in the ranks of godhood and the character back story is good I'll allow them.

Quote from: Sharon on October 05, 2011, 03:38:55 PM
Isabella Mia Kemyss
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Character Sheet
Name: Isabella Mia Kemyss
Player: Sharon
Calling: Street fighter
Nature: Bravo
Pantheon: Dodekatheon
God:Ares
Birthrights: Gang members (Followers), Roman long sword (Relic)
Knacks:  Cat’s Grace, Charmer, Overt Orders
Virtues: Conviction and Vengeance
Boons: Blessing of Bravery, Ideal Warrior, Eye of the Storm
Appearance: Isabella wear loose fitting cloths a lot of the time.  Lease she knew she was going to be fighting then it a sport bra and sweat pants. Her hair is nearly always pulled back into a tight bun she learn once when a guy pulled her by her hair and try to get a few cheap shots to her. Her eyes are a gray-ish green color.
Background: Isabella was made from a night of a woman’s lust for wanting to feel what it was like to be with a God. Her mother Nina, was able to feel it in one night of the best sex of her life. Nina never had a husband even before Ares came to seen her. So, when she came pregnant with child. She told everyone that she was raped. As Ares didn’t wanted to bring a child into this world with a human. Though he watch over the child as best as he could as her mother had walked down a path that would end up killing her. Ares was hoping for a one night stand but in the mix of their lust the child was made though he would let his own daughter fall into the ill will.

Isabella new nothing of who her father was. She thought her mother hated her because of the “rape” she was the produce of. She took out her anger in the street fighting and doing everything she could to proved herself among friend and emends alike that she was a force to be recon with. Though she ever knew where her love for a good fight came from. She always had a thrill for doing crazy like fighting more than just one person.

She walked through life looking for something reckless to be doing. That is why she into the underground street fighter club and in a very well known Gang, Kycon, she was not just the member of it but the leader of it. She didn’t know that her able to lead her Gang through a few little gang better was because of her father.  She was always fighting because her life seemed be in chaos but when she was in the ring or throwing punches her life seemed more simpler than what she could every dream. It was her place of bliss. 

Though one night she was down where the street fighting was taking place one night. She was really good at it by now. She had been fighting for about 4 years. She didn’t know fighting this guy would be the biggest turn of her life yet. Well, on her way home this night someone called her over she was only 19. She remember the talk well. As well as all the anger  that she held inside of her since she was 5 years old seemed to had came out a little bit to fast. It nearly mad her sick.

A week went by after they had talked her and Ares. He came back to her one night to see if she anger was gone. It was there but she had a little bit better control over her anger. He explained more to her about how and why her mother told her lies about him. At first it seemed to work but then she thought about it that she was just some mistake and she nearly snap on him again. He that he brought her something for her 20th birthday. Which was in morning, he hand over a sword telling her that it will help her long her way. And open up her powers that she had always had but was just locked away. She swan the sword around as it seemed to had know her hand well as she seemed to know the blade well to. She had always messed with throwing stars and shoot an 9 mm pistol. She never thought she would used it to kill someone. It was main hung there on her side to scare people mostly. Until she really need it the most.

Weapons: Roman long sword,

throwing Stars, (only used in tight pinch),

9mm pistol

i was thinking that she would be a bad guy?

I'd see her as a bad guy as well, also since you have followers and when I get the 'approved characters' thread made you can make up to two NPCs that would be in her gang.

Alysanthia

• Jadzi-???

• Sharon-Scion of Ares(villain)

• Kirinis-???

Miyu

Alysanthia

Set up a OOC thread. :)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=121154.0

Also still looking for a another person to help GM the game.

Alysanthia

Helping answer questions when I'm not online and it needs to be answered right away.

Also to help with some minor plot ideas.

Professor Loki Caprion

I don't think I could do the GM thing! I'm somewhat busy a lot of times, and I don't want people thinking I'm just getting preferential treatments!
The Professor is drifting through time and space...

Discord: Professor Ravenhurst#8936

Ons/Offs | Ideas | A&As (Apr 28, 2016) | The Lab | Elluiki

Alysanthia

:P You aren't getting preferential treatments, if anything you'll be lucky if your character survives the first fight. 

Hehehe... That goes for everyone.  >:) *Does the evil Mr. Burns hand gesture.*

Alysanthia

No... That would be Loki who decides to suddenly have Cthulhu in the game. *Eyes* I mean really... Who picks Cult of Cthulhu to face off against!? xD

Lady Hitura Caprion

xD nono sweety... the Call of Cthulu game. It's designed for your character not to make it past the first session according to Weregeeks

Cold Heritage

You win at Call of Cthulu by putting a pistol in your mouth and double tapping. *sagenod*
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

Sharon

Isabella Followers
NPC Character Sheets
Mary Ann Turner
Name:Mary Anna Turner-Member of Gang: Kycon
Follows: Isabella Kemyss
Weapons: Brass Knuckles and Pistol (looks just like Isabella)
Appearance: Mary hair is always braided tight to hear head to keep for getting her hair pulled. Mary is far cry from a girly-girl, she wears sport bra with a wife beater shirt and sweat pants with shorts under them.
Background: Mary was to be the ideal daughter the kind that wear dress and make up. Or so her rich parents thought of her. Mary though wanted nothing more than get in the ring with someone and swing her fist about. She would wear the dress and get to school just to take it off and get into her cloths.

She was the kind of girl that didn’t take shit from anyone. Well one night she was head to the boxing ring. But a friend of her was telling her about this place for underground street fighter. Well this one was to be a good pot money to boot it. Mary didn’t want the money. She just wanted to get the ring with someone new that was not scared of her.

She was able to get into a Torment that had been set up that night. It was about her 3rd round when she found herself face to face with the crazy Bitch as Mary called Isabella. They went through all 3 round in of their set match. Well after Isabella won the Torment all together. A man took Isabella a way for a bit.

As Zack was talking with Mary until his leader came back. Isabella seemed upset about something. Neither of them asked who the man was. They didn’t know that it was her father, Ares. Isabella turned to Mary and told her that she was a good fighter and that she could used another girl around the gang. That was over ran the girls 3 to 10. For every woman there was like 10 men.

Mary like the ideal of getting away from her parents and their dress. That she moved out and moved in with Zack in a small apartment that was near where the Gang meets up. As Isabella had crashed there a few time.  Mary found it odd that Isabella carry this old sword around with her everywhere she goes but now Isabella was paying for her food and home she was not going to speak against her. 

Zack Damien Jones
Name:Zack Damien Jones-Member of Gang: Kycon
Follows: Isabella Kemyss
Weapons:Small sword and Pistol(looked just like Isabella)
Appearance:Zack always has on a Blood red and no shirt under it showing off his rock hard abs with jean pants with holes here and there. Most of the time sporting a black eyes to busted lips from doing Isabella will.
Background: Zack had a rough child hood since age 7. From being rise by an abused father that had beat his mother to death. Had turn his hate toward his son. Telling he how his life could had been if Zack was never was born. Zack had kept that all bottle up inside.

Until the day he met Isabella and her gang of rough neck members. Isabella had seen the pain his heart and the fire in his eyes. The pain of the lost of his mother and fire of hate for his father. Isabella was not just going to let the boy of 17 just walk into the gang unable to fight.

So she hold out his options to him. Either walk on by as if he never seen them before or face her in a one on one fight anything goes. She was sizing him up to see if he was able to hold his own. They fought for a good 3 hours before she told him to stop before he hurt himself. Of course Zack didn’t like the fact that in his mind that he had lost to a girl. After he put away his stubbornness away he found out that Isabella was the leader of the gang. Isabella had seen that he could be molded into something great and had started his training in a few moves of the street fighter her style of fighting. 

He did well and claimed up the ladder of the Gang. As soon as he was able to shoot a gun he killed his father in the name of his mother. He did his best to keep Isabella happy as much as one man could.  There was some words that they was dating but no they was only really close friends with a few benefits at times. Though that was before she found out about who her father was. After that she seemed to turn to all work no play. Yet Zack still followed her. He would even lay down his own life for her. Because after all these years she had took a piece of his heart even if she will never know it or not.

Kirinis

Putting forward my Scion for the list.

Name: Li Huang San
Player: Kirinis
Calling: Senior Detective
Nature: Visionary
Pantheon: Celestial Bureaucracy
God: Xiwangmu
Birthrights: Fate Summoner (Relic) [A beautiful revolver crafted from shining bronze and silver, inlaid with a jade and pearl grip.  As part of the enchantment that Lu Dong Bin crafted into the pistol, Fate Summoner may fire incorporeal bullets of his Mother's commanding voice speaking a proclamation summoning and dismissing Xiwangmu's other gifts from their home on Kunlun Mountain.], Huajiang (Creature) [Huajiang is a tiger gifted from Xiwangmu's menagerie for Huang San to use as he sees fit.]
Weapons: Fate Summoner

Knacks: Don't Read The Manual (Wits), Instant Investigator (Wits), Lightning Sprinter (Dexterity)
Virtues: Duty, Valor
Boons: Five-Cycle Augmentation [Taiyi o], Five-Cycle Conjunction [Taiyi ooo], Yin-Yang Destruction [Taiyi oo]
Appearance:  Worn from years of work, Huang San has an tired air to him.  While his eyes are sharp, his shoulders are slumped undercutting his stature and build giving the impression that he has gone to seed.  However, he still keeps with the grooming standards and his hair is always cut short and gelled while his face is clean shaven.
Background: Born in Hong Kong, February 14, 1971, Huang San was the son of a police officer and some subnumerary he had a brief fling with but never settled down with.  A single child, Huang San was expected to follow in the family tradition of becoming a police officer and in that he did not disappoint.  After college, Huang San entered the police academy and became the third Li male to join the police force.

Huang San had ambitions of higher office though, not content to being a patrolman all his life.  As such, he became particularly known for being driven in his work rooting out crime on the streets.  He correlated having streets clear of crime as being synonymous of competence which would surely see him earn his detective's badge.  Huang San was censured more than a few times for his overzealous nature in terrorizing criminals to get results and undue violence.

His zealous tendencies paid off and he soon got the coveted position of senior detective.  Huang San worked even harder taking whatever steps were necessary to secure the streets of his city.  It was during this time when he recieved the Visitation from his Mother.who approved of his diligence and commanded that he continue his duties with her blessing.  His new mandate included not only protecting Hong Kong from the common criminal elements but also supernatural ones.  In the following years, Huang San has made it clear that aside from fellow Scions from the Celestial Bureaucracy, the other Pantheons are not welcome here.

Sharon

Kirinis she going to asked you if your character is good or evil. So to help her which side is your character going to be trailing light or dark?

Kirinis

Alysanthia

Quote from: Lady Hitura Caprion on October 05, 2011, 11:33:44 PM
xD nono sweety... the Call of Cthulu game. It's designed for your character not to make it past the first session according to Weregeeks

Lol yeah I've heard that before... I'd rather play the more cuddly Cthulu game. n_n

Quote from: Kirinis on October 06, 2011, 02:31:42 PM
In that case, Huang San sides with dark.

Awesome, we have a dirty cop! 8D

Alysanthia

• Sharon-Scion of Ares(villain)

• Kirinis- Scion of Xiwangmu(Villain)

• Jadzi-???