News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Star Wars d20

Started by Hunter, January 26, 2007, 02:23:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jefepato

A Kushiban Sith is probably the greatest character concept that's ever come to mind, but it would be awfully hard to play one on Elliquiy.

MadPanda

Hmm.  I'm thinking Steel's idea has merit.

Jawa Sith...with lightsabers!

Hey, Hunter...think you can manage a pair of Jawas?

("Jawa Brothers Budget Starship Parts!  For all your refurbished bits and pieces.")

(mostly j/k)

I take it this is enough like, say, Modern d20 that someone familiar with those rules would do fine?  Assuming of course a lack of Force talents.
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

Hunter

Anyone familiar with d20 Modern/DnD should be able to play without any problems.   :)

If you want to play a jawa, I'm sure I can manage something.  ^_^

MadPanda

Jawa Starship Mechanic for me, then, please.  I think Steel wants a Jawa Sith Force User.  ;D

(and I must admit the visual is amusing:  "Utini!"  *sound effect of lightsaber activating* )

In Memory of Bishrook

Hunter

Quote from: MadPanda on January 31, 2007, 09:53:42 AM
Jawa Starship Mechanic for me, then, please.  I think Steel wants a Jawa Sith Force User.  ;D

(and I must admit the visual is amusing:  "Utini!"  *sound effect of lightsaber activating* )

I think I can manage that.   ^_^

Does Steel want to play a dark jedi or just someone 'force sensitive'?

Swedish Steel

Hmmm, I'm not sure I will play anything yet. I have to give it some thought, figure out if I can manage another game, I am a bit stretched for time. On the other hand bigger games tend to be a bit slower, so maybe I can. As I said, let me give it some thought.
If I do decide to play I will be a light saber swinging Jawa, that image is just to fun to ignore.
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

MadPanda

Wait.  You're Sith.  So it should be...

"UTINI!"  *sound of lightsaber activating*

Which is almost as amusing the idea of Yoda channeling Happosai after his duel with Count Dooku.

("Soun!  Genma!  Chi reserved depleted I have!  Stay here.  Panties, I must steal.  Padme-chaaaan...")

In Memory of Bishrook

Swedish Steel

Well, clearly that is just what happened, I just wondered why they wouldn't put it on tape.
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

Hunter

*counts*  I think I've got enough people to start.

Interested persons should go ahead and send me their character sheet (no particular format as long as everything is there).
Thanks.

HairyHeretic

Whats the character restrictions? Roll dice for stats or a points buy? What level characters?

Edit - ah, nevermind, I didn't see the board when I was posting this.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Mindhazingsquid

Quote from: Jefepato on January 31, 2007, 08:28:23 AM
A Kushiban Sith is probably the greatest character concept that's ever come to mind, but it would be awfully hard to play one on Elliquiy.
I was considering that.  I mean nothing's more evil than a cute an fuzzy bunny creature.

Hunter

Quote from: mindhazingsquid on February 01, 2007, 08:48:03 AM
I was considering that.  I mean nothing's more evil than a cute an fuzzy bunny creature.

Okay, now I have to go look.  ^_^

Mindhazingsquid

HairyHeretic

Quote from: mindhazingsquid on February 01, 2007, 08:48:03 AM

Except finding a use for it when you run out of toilet paper  ;D

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Muse

Ooh!  Ooh!  Ooh!  Ooh!  Can I play?  Can I?  Can I?  Can I? 

Any Sith masters out there want a twilek slave girl for their Sith (Jedi) Gaurdian aprentice? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

HairyHeretic

At L6 I'm not sure any of us will warrant Master rank yet, but I'll take if no one else wants. I'll have a sith acolyte. Figure a few more levels before I can take the Master prestige class.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Mindhazingsquid

I need someone who can help me make a dark jedi, I can't find any powers or how to determine starting dark force points.

HairyHeretic

I took the jedi guardian class (levels 1-5), then switched to the Sith Acolyte (Level 6). I believe we have the darkside points we need to make the change.

The jedi stuff I took from the revised core book, the sith acolyte is in the darkside sourcebook. There are a few other dark side classes, one the equivalent of the force adept, the darkside marauder, and the sith warrior. Any of those should probably be reachable by L6.

I was struggling with this yesterday, so LMK if you need a hand. Unfortunately I'm about to run out the door for a couple of hours though.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Jefepato

You can have as many Dark Side Points as you want.  They're trivially easy to get whenever.

Perhaps I should play a non-Force user.  Somebody should be a fringer or scoundrel, I think...

Hunter

Quote from: Jefepato on February 02, 2007, 08:55:39 AM
You can have as many Dark Side Points as you want.  They're trivially easy to get whenever.

Yeah, one of the flaws of the system as written is that it assumes everyone will be playing like a good guy.  It'd be like DnD presuming everyone would be acting like a paladin and punishing you via mechanics if you don't....

Any of the force using prestige classes (including the jedi ones) should be available to you so don't limit yourself to the dark side book.

Jefepato

Hey, at least being a darksider gives you bonuses to a few (fun) skills, despite the horrible penalties you eventually take.

Mindhazingsquid

I'm torn between a S'Kytri of some kind (maybe noble) or a kushibon dark jedi.
They both have their perks.

Hunter

*waves hand like some kind of jedi*
You want to join.

ZK

Now what would really be interesting would be to see an Ubese Jedi or Sith. Now that would be completely odd.
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

CaptainErotica

I think I'm going to roll up a Tusken Raider Darkside Maurauder, or something along those lines.