The so called priest and the innocent little catholic girl (F for M)

Started by Usani, March 19, 2013, 11:37:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usani

I wanna do a story about a Catholic priest who was excommunicated 3 years ago because he was more about women then god.  He would seduce any beautiful woman that came into his office and many of the women left the church because of the inappropriate acts of Father Michael Hutchens. 

Years later he moves to a new town where no one has heard of him and gets a new job at a catholic church, continuing his sham as a priest.  One particular young woman catches his eye after services and decides he wants to break the innocence of her and seduce and corrupt into a life of sin and pull her away from the church.  >:)

I'm thinking that maybe he is a demon in human form who can control peoples thoughts but has never used this power until he met my character.  For example like when she's at home at night in her room she has lustful thoughts about him and she doesn't understand how or why because she's never had thoughts like that in her life.

My character Maria Lynne:

Jovian

Wow, I really like this idea and would be happy to play Father Michael Hutchens

A sample :

I'd fled the town nearly six months ago, seeking to end the shame I had brought upon it and it's ladies.  I wanted to rest, to plan my repentance and recover my soul from its dark place.  It shames to think of my failings, and the acts I performed.   A whole five months in a quiet little cabin learning to meditate and learning to feel my thoughts and act with restraint.  And to think I was starting to believe it !

With confidence I moved on and found a small town with an old catholic church. The priest was good enough to offer me a job (and I genuinely believe I did not influence him).  A stroke of luck that I repaid to god with hard work and diligence, at the end of each day laying down to a good nights sleep earned through good honest work. It went well, for nearly a week.

Then I saw her, after a service one night. I have no idea if she was new or if I just haven't noticed her before.  Maria, a name I somehow knew without asking anyone.  I feel carnal thoughts that I thought I had learnt to control, and yet like a spreading darkness I feel my desire grow.  I thought I was to be a servant of god.  Perhaps I am wrong, perhaps I am to be a servant of the devil.

Usani

Jovian

Well before you agree you should know that I'm on UK time and will probably be going to sleep within an hour, but I can post one or two.  But I can certainly iron out the details and perhaps even start.

I'm not sure which forum this story goes in . Is it NC because the priest is controlling thoughts?